What's the great capeshit series and why is it Raimi Spider-Man?

What's the great capeshit series and why is it Raimi Spider-Man?

>''It's you who's out, Gooby! Out like a nigger in Mississippi!''
Jesus, Raimi, tone it down!

Fuck off you massive retarded asshole

Zack Snyder Deconstructive Trilogy

The Nolan Trilogy.
Not a god damn thing notably wrong with Rises besides Talia's death being weak.

So the weakened, malnourished police force being able to stand up to Bane's malitia in a melee brawl didn't strike you as odd? What about the laughable action scenes?

Oh fuck, I took the bait.

>He has a different opinion than me, I better call it bait!

So, you're saying that that's not bait, and an honest opinion?

>Not a god damn thing notably wrong with Rises besides Talia's death being weak.

and the plot being shit
and the dialogue being hilariously bad
and the fight choreography being absolute garbage in the film where it needed to be the best
and Bane being literally Occupy Wallstreet with Adam Sandler voice

Nah Rises was literally as bad as Spiderman 3

THESE MOVIES SUCK DICK

It was worse, there wasn't even any cringey disco scene to laugh at.

First two movies were pretty damn good but I can't take Eric Foreman seriously as Eddie brock
3 would have been good if the studio hadn't forced Raimi to use a character he told them from the get go of the first movie he didn't want to use because he didn't grow up with 80's comics.
They talk him into it, surprise surprise he fucks it up. I don't blame him, he warned the suits.

I just like that there's real set up and pay off across multiple films. You can see that Raimi intended the films to work together, rather than working on a single film and then adding on to each one in a singular but somewhat connected manner, like we've seen from most sequels.

For instance, obviously in Spider-Man 1 we see Pete desiring Mary Jane for nearly the entire movie, and how that affects him, but unlike a lot of films, he doesn't get the girl in the end. More importantly, he actually chooses not to have the girl so he can keep her safe (unlike ASM1). That relationship goes across all of Spider-Man 2, until you finally have the pay off with Pete not only having his identity revealed, but also admitting TO Mary Jane that he loves her. I think taking the time to build up that set up (as campy as it was) over two films makes the moment far far stronger (which, incidentally, is one of my many complaints about ASM - Pete tells Gwen his secret identity within what, 5 seconds of meeting her?)

We see plot points like that go across multiple films, which I prefer immensely over most superhero movies now (including Dark Knight trilogy).

Straight up: I fucking love Raimi's series.

Why is bane more iconic than any rammi character?

Ahahaha

more recent. I remember in high school me and my friends where constantly laughing like Willam DaFoe as Green Goblin
>EeeAAAGH! HA! HA! HAH!

You and your friends were retards

Not gonna deny this.

it's shit, but you may be right

Who says they did? The plan was to cut off the head and watch the body roll, and that's exactly what happened.

I was in the prime demographic when this and the X-Men movies were coming out, and as a kid I liked both equally

As I've gotten older and I see how much hate the X-Men movies get compared this these, I am baffled.....everytime I re watch the older X-Men movies I'm like yeah...these were pretty good for their time, even the third is not nearly as bad as people make it out to be and it's still the weakest of the original 3

Spider-Man however....I am just disgusted by, I get the notion that they were put together well or "flow" together well, but that alone does not a good movie make, they just are too cornbally and campy and cliche in their presentation of what a "comic book world" should be, and saccharine and maudlin in their attempts at sentiment and drama, it's so fucking.....gay

This also angers me because I've always been a big Spider-Man fag, and honestly couldn't give a fuck less about the X-Men in other media

Hi me.

Hi