Who drew the dicks?

Who drew the dicks?

I drew the dicks.

/thread

But i did not draw the dingleberry.

I tried to watch this but it's the perfect example of a joke that stops being funny after the first dozen times its told

I like how they changed it up per car.

This, I can barely make it through an episode at a time the chad is actually pretty good, I was surprised

I DREW THE DICKS

How come no one asks wondered the balls?

It was obviously the class president.
Who else could it have been?

>It was obviously the class president

It could have also been "obvious" to be Dylan and Mackenzie working together before the private stream link was given. Pat didn't follow through with the investigation because he didn't want to accuse another person using crazy theories

>hehehehHOOOhehehehhahahahahheeheheHOOOOhehee dicks! LOL XD

really

She didn't deny it though. Dylan and Mack said it wasn't them, the class president admitted she had a motive, actes outraged then left.

Bottom line is someone committed a crime. Dylan was railroaded, but he had an alibi. Guess who doesn't though?

>She didn't deny it though

Rewatch the scene. He asked her plain as day "did you draw the dicks?" and she said No before walking away. Not saying the evidence against her wasn't good, but the evidence/motive for everyone else had been pretty solid as well before that

I find it weird that keep replaying the footage of the coach winning teacher of the year and the history teacher Kraz storms off into the back at the same time. And we know Kraz thinks the coach is a piece of shit too

the local maaco, it's always the local maaco if there's a string of car vandalism

god

she faked her alibi

The problem isn't the legitimacy of the evidence against her, the problem is that she's 1 out of 9 people who could have done it, one out of a few who would want to do it, and her alibi was a lie. If she were innocent, she wouldn't have lied about her alibi. No one else did. The timing of the interview doesn't help either.

The problem with Kraz being the culprit is that all we know is that he hates the coach. There's a motive but no evidence.

in the anons defence, there was never a full investigation into Kraz

Are ypu guys seriously watching this trash or memeing?

Found the dickler

Honestly if Kraz is involved I don't think he would directly do it, but instead helped enable or motivate a student to do it.

best netflix show of 2017