Amerikkkan cop kills another innocent child

twitter.com/Lilyachttty/status/911635184134451200

is he wearing Rick Owen??

No those are Raf simons

The scumbag grabbed a weapon off of the cop's belt. Good shoot. Good kill. Good riddance.

Once again you faggots cut out the entire beginning of the video. That's why nobody believes you lying faggots anymore.

>a magazine is a weapon

ok guy

>robs a store and tries disarming a cop
>innocent child
Fuck off with this b8 back to Sup Forums, faggot.

Where is the blood?

Nothing of value was lost. Rest in piss and burn in Hell.

>White guy
Nobody cares

>record scratch
>That's me. Not looking good there I have to say, anyway you probably wonder how it got so far.
>It all started when...

Another white devil sent back to Hell. God Bless the police.

>philando castille video starts as he's dying, no context to what actually happened except his girlfriend going "oh Lord y u kill him" barely any emotion
>everyone suddenly adopts this narrative that he dindu nuffin "look at the video!!!"

If he grabbed a weapon from the cop's belt then how was the cop able to shoot him to death? Do they have multiple guns nowadays?

am I the only one not seeing the bullets at all

based

is that a real gun? how did he took that many shots and was still standing? why be so dramatic

>tfw you either have to side with a retarded anarchist youth or a cop
I know it's cool and edgy to unironically support cops but remember we used to have true freedom in america.

He ain't got time to bleed

What do you think they're going to plant on the perp?

Ramones by him

only 9mm

9mm meme

>commiting crimes
>actually fighting the police and resisting arrest instead of peaceablly letting yourself get arrested for your shitty life decisions

i feel no symphathy for people who fail to value their own life or take responsibility for their egregious poor decision making

He grabbed the guy's radio. That justified lethal force?

Why not tase him or pepper spray?

Why did the cop take five steps back and open fire on a guy who clearly looks doped up or crazy?

That's murder, you boot-licking faggot.

Hahaha eat shit normalfag

Only 9mm mate.

>wtf this isn't like my movies at all
Watch more liveleak

Will ANTIFA riot?

>he doesn't know about the OTHER gun

Cop worshiping cuck brainlet detected

No child is innocent. Especially not the black ones.

So he stole what looks like a magazine, what was the cop afraid of, that the guy might have a gun that matches it?

bang bang bang bang bang
>get down
bang bang bang

Hey I'm usually on the side of cops but you're supposed to verbally warn the supect first if possible, didn't even give him time to fall over before shooting again.

>88094342
>cop shoots loaded gun
>bullets don't appear

can't explain that

Nigga, you don't even know if he committed a crime. All the video shows is a cop leaned over him, then he steps back and fires 6 shots.

You have no context to support the police officer opening fire on an unarmed individual except that you're a fascist little suck up.

Why couldn't you hear the bullet casings hit the concrete?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Never touch an American police officer.

/thread

Is the dead guy really white?

>being in favor of cops makes you a fascist

?

statistically speaking most crime reports match up with crime arrests.

which means cops are walkin down the street shooting down random people.

these ppl are getting into altercations witih cops either by breaking laws or resisting arrest

get your head out your ass dumbfuck.

not even that guy but holy shit this is bait

so he took a flashlight? From the cop's perspective he probably didn't know for sure what he had taken in the heat of the moment, might have been his taser or extendable baton if he had either.
Regardless pulling anything from a cop's belt is asking for it. No sympathy for the skater boy.

Lmao American cops are absolutely pussies. Why did he run away from the kid, why didn't he just put him and hold him to the ground.

Instead they run away and shoot people buahahaha

>not even that guy but...
>actually that guy

If you knew you were gonna shoot the cuck anyways could you shoot him in the nuts without getting in trouble?

>unrelated pro-business picture
you can add "corporate ball gargler" to my first post

damn I watched the video and I was literally going to type that weird, but for real
/thread

>lazy fat guy in a cushy goverment job gets in a power trip and kills an unarmed person because he isn't competent enough to be phisically fit and deal with the situation appropriately
>b-but he stole from the mr shekelsbergstein!!!!!

>be american
>go to elementary school
>get shot
>go to high school
>get shot
>go to cinema
>get shot
>go to college
>get shot
>walking down the street
>get shot by cops
>go to hospital
>kick me out into the parking lot because no insurance
>get shot
Imagine being an Americuck.

It wasn't meant to be recorded though, stop breaking laws with your swiss army phone you little shits.

>buying products means you have to bootlick the police

Real consistent logic there

american education

Shouldn't someone whose a police offI certainly have better reactions than "I have the upper hand, better run away and shoot at him"..

Do USA police train by playing call of duty

>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Never touch an American police officer.

Are you unironically fine with this?
The fact that an officer can shoot you if he ever feels like it?

Fuck 12 Fuck 12 Fuck 12 Fuck 12

Why not taze the guy? After he made a grab for the belt/magazine, there looked to be enough distance for it, and during the physical struggle on the ground it didn't seem like the cop was being overpowered.

Police flashlights can bludgeon you to death. They're made of metal. It's a deadly weapon you ass he wasn't unarmed

>cop wants to fuck your wife but you say no
>get shot

Good trolling Sup Forums is newfag

delete this you racist

>deal with the situation appropriately
>b-but he stole from the mr shekelsbergstein!!!!!

People who (((deal with the situation appropriately))) meat the maker earlier.
Libshits don't cry about them. Actually, quite opposite.

you mean attack a police officer and expect to live?

The cop gave him a chance, even used his fists but the retard wouldn't stop. I can't feel bad for him

derp. this was after he got shot

HE DINDU NUFFIN

>reddit spacing
You deserved to be shot and killed as well.

what the fuck lol

why is a grown man letting a kid intemidate him let alone a cop

what? I'm not going to fucking attack an armed person, literally what good could come from that?

>we used to have true freedom in america
no you didn't

cop is a scared pussy why would you back away and be calling for help.. just take the toerag down

If you don't have the balls to become a cop, simple don't
Ameriturds are fucking cowards

still not justified. cops go through training for a reason. his life was never in danger, so why did he feel the need to shoot?

>white kid
no one cares, unless media tries to portray him as some kind of minority

>White kid
Well, if anyone protests they'll just get black people screaming at them for not protesting enough when black drug dealers were shot. Also, kid literally went for the cop and then tried to grab shit off his belt - he probably tried to get the cop's gun as well.

.why is a grown man letting a kid intemidate him let alone a cop

Giving the kid the opportunity to de-escalate, so that he doesn't get fucking shot
But this cunt's too fucking stupid and deserved everything he got

Americans will unironically support the killing of a guy holding a flashlight

Never touch an American police officer. He played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.
/thread

if someone's making a determined effort to grab your gun despite you backing up with it pointed at his face
you're not left with much choice

That's not Reddit spacing, lurk more, tourist.

How fast would this thread be deleted if it was a ape being shot?

>white
he's clearly hispanic. no one will care.

asdsad

Good riddance.

yeah a skinny skater boy with a flash light is too much danger for america's best and has to be gunned down from a distance. jesus christ

it'd be down by now thats for damn sure

again i have no sympathy for people to are basically commiting suicide

i would never attack a police officer enforcing the law for the same reason i dont jump off bridges

if your dindu mind can't grasp that then you don't deserve sympathy

Did he have retard strength or something? Why can't a grown man take on some greasy haired weirdo?

how is this Sup Forums related

Are you fine with it? A man having the right to kill you because you touch him?

That man being the one representing the force supposed to keep the law and guarantee the peace

becoming a police offer should require a fuck load of skills, instead they hire faggots like this guy.

i don't care that the kids dead, but that cop was shit.

Maybe they should hire cops who can take down with a right hook a dweeby long haired twig skaterboi

> is too much danger for america's best

Better kill the faggot, than die because some pothead liberal would whine in his twitter about "dem capitalist pigs".

But you, brainlet, of course can't grasp that simple concept.

Mods are Sup Forumstards
Get used to it

because he's poorly trained. he should've used physical force to drop him the very second that kid started to engage.

>from a distance

Why are people bringing this up like its significant when the video shows the kid advancing on the cop. Of course the cop backed up, we saw the kid trying to grab at him / his gun and wrestling him to the ground