Why did Shran appear in Sisko's dream?

NO!
NO, I WON'T POST HERE!
YOU'LL HAVE TO GET YOUR ENTERTAINMENT
SOMEWHERE ELSE

"Meld" is one of the rare instances of a GOAT Voyager episode

Ypou know GOAT =/= good

GOAT is an acronym of Greatest Of All Time

There can only be one. You meant to say it was "the GOAT Voyager episode" or just that it was a really good Voyager episode

This post is one of the rare instances of a GOAT post.

Because everyone else did?

The actor who played the Vorta that got shot by the Ferengi in DS9, also played an alien in Voyager Tsunkatse episode and an andorrian in ENT

These dirty hippies just boarded your Starfleet ship and starting singing their faggot songs and complaining. They are also indications they are seeding sedition into the ranks of your personnel.

What do you do?

What a horrifyingly tedious person you must be to hang out with.

jokes on you, I don't have any friends to hang out with

>Open all airlocks

That's not unique or interesting. Jeff Combs fucking loves Star Trek. Even if he never admits it, he do.

Sisko is the Anti-Picard

>TNG - Ethics
>A captain in the Federation is fully willing to someone under his command carry out the ritualistic killing/euthanasia of a Klingon in order to be accepting of their culture's values.

>DS9 - Sons of Mogh
>A captain in the Federation isn't even willing to entertain the idea of someone under his command carrying out the ritualistic killing/euthanasia of a Klingon, and admits he would have charged the officer in question charged with murder if he'd gone through with it.

>TNG - Suddenly Human
>A boy was abducted at a young age and forced to live in an alien culture which he slowly adopts and he also grows to detest his original species. Picard decides that he should live with the people that he loves and accepts as his parents who also accept him as their true child.

>DS9 - Cardassians
>A boy was abducted at a young age and forced to live in an alien culture which he slowly adopts and he also grows to detest his original species. Sisko decides that he should leave his new family that he loves and accepts as his parents who also accept him as their true child and he should now live with his original even through he knows nothing about them.

>rape her, get her hooked on drugs, then fire her
Jesus Christ, Gene.

>what is semantic drift and how do languages work: the post

Teleport them into the nearest sun.

She was hired because she resembled this one... Captain Pike's yeoman J.M. Colt (Laurel Goodwin).

I suggest you go back and read that awful post, look inward, and reflect on why that might be.

ATTEN

TION BAJ

BEST TREK BEAMING INTO THIS THREAD

ORAN W

You should have seen what they wrote on Spock's shirt

ORKERS

Small wonder.

II > VI > IV = I > III > V

>WoK top

pleb

If they had kept her it would've logically concluded in a Kirk/Rand romance, and either Roddenberry or NBC wanted Kirk to remain a bachelor with weekly love interests.

Post Star Trek characters that built their own personal hell, clone by clone.

How embarrassed do you think those actors were?

Post Star Trek characters that built their own personal hell, coffin by coffin.

Ricardo Montalbon was the best movie villain. Reliant was the best ship.

I hate that retarded faggot so fucking much.

Go away, Pulaski.

Shit taste. Brent Spiner is probably the second best actor in any Trek series, and Data might be the best written character in the franchise.

Did Starfleet enlisted her to experiment on captured Jem'Hadar during the war

They never even did that though, he got his end away four or five times tops.

Rolling games are against the rules

Too much TOS garbage. Pass.

Well that was fast

>No fat Riker
Discarded

I didn't know, I deleted the post

That's because I still have 60 to go.

aww, deleted, but yeah, I've seen rolling threads being removed from Sup Forums. if you eventually finish it, post it on, dunno, Sup Forums or some shit and link that thread here.

Why is Spock's Brain so disliked? It seems pretty standard to me.

I'll delete you kid.

Stuff him up your ass if you want to, faggot. In my opinion he's the stupidest, most annoying character in the whole franchise... and tailor made for morons like you.

*activates cloaking device*
*engages warp drive*
*decloaks behind you*
*arms quantum torpedoes*
Heh... nothin' personnel

>Broadcasts on Code 2 that we are trapped and will need to use our Corbomite device.

>being this butthurt

the fuck is that? something from one of those retarded fan videos on youtube?

>butthurt
Funny you should mention that, because it reminds me of one of the things I hate most of all about that fucking queer.

He fucking GASPS every time he makes a "profound" statement, or whenever he says anything, really, as if he just had a giant rod shoved up his ass. And the motherfucker is "supposed" to be a robot. If you think that makes him any kind of a "best" actor, you're beyond retarded.

So embarrassed that when asked to play another role in DS9, the guy that played pic related agreed only if he didn't have to put on "that stupid getup" again. They made him an Army general instead, he was in the episode where the ferengi go to the past.

Does anyone know who's doing the incidental music on The Orville?

Because I'm 99% sure that it's whoever did DS9

>t. butthurt

>t. that one autistic ENT pasta poster

>wow an android that was made to be accepted around humans, including eating and having a fully function cock, makes audible gasps just like some humans do in order to let other humans know they are about to say something, fucking bullshit

Take a guess. Is it:
a) A klingon from the new series Discovery or
b) Lurtz's long lost brother.

t. flakes

ATTENTION BAJORIAN WORKERS!

IT'S EVERYDAY BRO!

THAT IS ALL!

OH NO NO NO NO

I keep thinking that's Sting in Dune.

>Theme music composer: Bruce Broughton
>Composer(s): Bruce Broughton, Joel McNeely, John Debney, Andrew Cottee

Debney did two episodes of DS9 and one of TNG.... and 19 episodes of SeaQuest!

These two walk up to your favorite franchise in a bar and slaps it on the ass

what do?

give them a rotisserie chicken and a playgirl and take my franchise back while they drool over that shit

she was in THE MOVIES y'know you stupid fucking bastard

Has anyone seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ABBUzep1W-Q

Well it's nice that he's being honest about it. Bit weird financially to actively insult your core customer base, but whatever.

T H I C C B O I

Only a few hours until discovery is out on CBS all access. Where to go for torrent?

Piratebay?

I really think STD will flop even on first episode. Someone last thread was saying it'd be somewhat successful and get people saying "yaaas queen" and such, but I haven't talked to anyone who is actually interested in this. Not a single person. Usually even series that look like total shit I'll hear someone interested in, saying it has a "neat concept", but all I hear is indifference or disgust. Even I, usually willing to check anything out, am far more interested in people's reactions to it than the series itself. The only place I see it discussed positively is in articles and interviews. Even some of the cast seem indifferent in those, too. Very interesting.

What time is discovery out? I'm in potato nigger land GMT time what time should I look for torrent?

Why didn't Spock bang her?

Spiner bantering with Stewart makes him seem like a decent guy. I always hear he's a jerk, but he's probably just tired of interacting with trekkies for 30 years.

Spock didn't want Gene's sloppy seconds

>Sunday, Sept. 24 at 8:30/7:30c

tfw no cardie gf

So around 12:30 AMMonday for GMT.

Life's rough.

>O'Brien didn't fuck her
what the fuck was his problem? Don't tell me he didn't rape Cardie girls after killing a bunch of their men.

The things he did to Cardie women on Setlik 3 mean he can't stand the scent of fish anymore

I doubt he knows enough about Star Trek to compare DSC to any other series.

Hi CBS

Why would someone from CBS be disparaging an actor from their new series, you literal retard?

Bye CBS

So when STD starts are we migrating to/tg/'s Star Trek generals?

>there is a /trek/ general on /tg/
didn't know that
also no

I think we'll be here laughing at how fucking bad STD is desu senpai

We just make separate generals for /STD/ and real /trek/.

Sup guys, was reading about star trek discovery today and found out Sashas character is named Michael. There was a link to reddit where they said she will be transgender or some shit. That's not true right?

New Star Trek is pretty good. Even if it does have soem childish humour courtesy of seth macfarlane.

>she will be transgender or some shit.
not true, she's just a special snowflake with a male name bc reasons.

Who cares, STD is going to run shorter than Enterprise. Depending on how bad it tanks new ghostbusters style, it might actually have less runtime than all of those shitty new movies put together

I imagine it will be a mix of people who
>Love it unironically b/c muh diversity
>Hate it b/c muh diversity
>Love it for subjectively silly reasons (waifus, aesthetics, etc)
>Hate it for subjectively silly reasons (people who claim waifus, aesthetics, etc)
>Have mixed feelings
>Hate it b/c the writing will be shit and the show will have no class