Did he do it?

Did he do it?

did you watch the movie?

Yes it was good, did he do it?

Without a doubt

No, you retard. It's not even ambiguous. The entire point from minute 1 is that he didn't do it.

Usually I can just ignore shitposting with ease, but The Hunt shitposting rustles my jimmies a bit too much every time.

I thought it was obvious but
This

One of the best movies of the decade. Along with Manchester by the Sea and Baby Driver

Yes, there were multiple eye witnesses

Uh this you god damn fucking retarded CUNT

Sorry I've been alone all day and I'm sad

>bothering to see a 20-year-old behind the wheel, that seasoned, hardened criminals seemingly trust with their money and their lives
>bothering to defend the idiot that made such dreck and expected people to believe it could ever be reality

Hello, millennial. The lead in this so-called "film" (a dishonest one, at that) is completely devoid of anything resembling "character". As you also possess none, allow me to explain.

Character is what's developed over a multitude of years, whether it be from working a shift at an abattoir and having some gruesomely-hilarious stories to tell your coworkers and/or friends, to being a getaway driver who's honed one's craft ALSO over a multitude of years, and probably has some hilarious stories to tell as well. You know - the stories one acquires from having actually lived life, as opposed to primping one's self in an upper-class cocoon one calls "home" and remaining blemish-free for the majority of one's entire 20 years.

Character, user, that usually manifests itself in lines across one's face - notably the forehead, around the mouth and around one's eyes. Lines that, should another person see them, they would automatically associate those lines with "I bet that person has some stories to tell." In this case, "Baby" has NO stories to tell. He has NO character. He has NO experience, NO interesting facial features and NO charisma. He is Gumby behind a steering wheel. One's immersion is ruined before one even decides to brave such a film, and one is left immeasurably-disappointed by the experience.

Unless of course, one is a millennial who has no idea about what "character" is.

THAT, user, is what I'm talking about. Character. Do YOU have any?

>One of the best movies of the decade.
Yes
>Along with Manchester by the Sea
Yes
>and Baby Driver
fuck no

watch more movies

this was a basic drama, even for Danish cinema

But it was about pedophilia. More daring than most "basic dramas"

>Do YOU have any?
YES. that's why I don't want to have character. Marty Stus don't have any and get pussy all the time. How do I become a Marty Stu IRL?

>this was a basic drama
A perfectly executed basic drama. Does a film need to be "2deep4u" to be considered great?
Also fuck off with pretending it's a mediocre Danish film, Vinterberg is one of the best Danish directors and Jagten and Festen are widely considered as the best Scandinavian films from recent times.

>Not The Revenant
>Not Silence

C'mon user

>horror movies
>best anything

most dark dramas nowadays are about pedophilia. Scandi noir basically built an entire cottage industry out of it.

Try Michael (2011). It's a bit more daring because the character actually did do it.

post more mikkelsen kino

I think he implied GOOD movies.

neither of those are horrors?

That's not more daring. Jagten was a statement about every single human beings' tendency to judge men guilty before innocent, especially about matters regarding children. What does Michael say? Pedophiles are bad but people are badder >x(

No obviously not but his facial features make him look guilty in the end scene because of the unnatural scar on the nose the soulless eyes and the cheecks that look like he was just in a beating

The Revenant cinematography is so amazing. Lubezki truly is the best ever.

Try watching Festen then.

I'm sorry are you implying that a girl, A GIRL lied? You fucking misogynistic virgin manlet.

I thought the movie was pretty explicit that he DIDN'T do it... at least not on screeen. That being said, I thought that the proof that lead his friend to believe that he didnt do it was kind of weak (where the kid confesses in her half-asleep state that she never meant for this to happen)

She deserved it anyway for being so sexy.

delet this

The cinematography is insane in silence too, very subtle though.

Idon't get why the retarded old woman vomited when the girl said "white stuff" came out of his cock, are all normies like this?

yeah, at the end it was his conscience who shot him

I thought it was God?

Does he die at the end?

Rare case of the book being far better.

Buck is back?
Also I only gained +8 TP from this, this is depressing.

Forgot image.

This is honestly the best imitation of a retarded poster in the thread.

no god misses and kills a tree aka mother nature aka the earth. it's a metaphor for man inventing god and then god killing earth

Why didn't he wreck the supermarket and his judgmental acquaintances' lives and leave that shithole town forever?

Because by leaving he looks guilty, he can't leave.
Also danish culture is a bit different, you don't just move towns.