youtube.com/watch?v=V16JeMtfiXE
youtube.com/watch?v=9onauqdci_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rip. Cleo

No one wants to die alone

What's he done this time?

Why is he a cuck now?

>now

I'm going to see him live in 5 hours. Anything I should know?

He is funny.

His baby is blacker than tar.

Shes so desperate for the limelight ahe married burr knowing thats the closest shell ever get to it. She hates him because he represents her failures. Shes still unbelivably delusional in believing she had any shot of developing a following. Literal 1/10 everything.

>It's a Nia throws a tantrum over not knowing where the water main is even after Bill showed it to her
The mental gymnastics that woman pulls to make herself never at fault

I don't really follow Bill that closely. Is it obvious that he regrets marrying her or something?

And then she makes fun of him for not knowing how to use roku but proceeds to delete things from their dvr that he recorded isntead of using the oh so easy to use roku herself.

also this is not fully true, the kid is about as dark as she is, maybe a bit lighter even.

The kid isnt his. Its black as fuck, at least 5 shades blacker than Nia even. Thats why they dont show it to anyone. Nia cheated on Bill with the nigger from that ""movie"" she had a "part" in last year. Its on vimeo and the dates check out.

I also know for a fact, when the baby was born Bill started making slight mentions for a paternity test, at which point Nia flipped the fuck out and ousted him from his own house. That was 2 weeks after the baby was born. Bill was living in a hotel for 5 days, eventually Nia's brother convinced him that the baby is super black because of some of their super black ancestors. Bullshit of course, but Bill desperately needs the lie. Especially when Nia's brother straight up told him that she would sooner file for divorce than let the baby have a paternity test. So, he apologized to her, swore he would drop the paternity test mentions and she took him back. I feel so fucking bad about the guy, I wish I never learned any of this shit.

vimeo.com/50934919

a series of short films by nia which culminates in him cucking bill burr

skip to 5 mins if you don't want to watch the bull prep

>I feel so fucking bad about the guy
Why? He dug his own grave.

The stupid mans comedian

I did not write this, I'm just reposting. Too lazy.

>married a nigger
>didn't even take his last name
>got rid of everything he loves because a nigger impregnated her
Wouldn't surprise me to see him off himself soon.

shes dark as fuck compared to light skin nigga

ol' billy boy did it?

Fuckin brutal

Any sources for any of this stuff?

>And then she makes fun of him for not knowing how to use roku
And when Bill calls her on it she tries to flip it around on him, first saying that she's not making fun of him and when Bill sees right through that and says "you knew what you were doing, why else would you phrase it "even my mom can do it" she freaks out on him with some "are you saying my mom isn't smart" bullshit to try and deflect the issue

The podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=V16JeMtfiXE

his last special had 20yo jokes and he told them like they were his own

Yeah, but he was pretty good live last year.

how do you go from this youtube.com/watch?v=9onauqdci_g
to a literal cuck
feelsbadman

I've got that clip on my mp3 player. I reckon I've heard it 90 odd times by now. It's gold, Jerry. Gold.

has he really been with her for 14 years?

Yeah man. I believe there's a few clips where she was on older O&A with him

that's surprising. for some reason i always thought they weren't together very long

>sign up for twitter
>follow bill burr
>wait for him to tweet about his wife
>he finally mentions Nia
>tell him he left two g's out of his wife's name
>get blocked instantly

Based long game user!

!

he was redpilling normies at an alarming rate. he had to be (((shut down)))

he is more afraid of dying alone than marrying the wrong person

simple as that. happens to a lot of people.

Where are you getting this from?

Amazing, user.

What happened? Did he neck himself? I'm out of the loop.

Why the fuck did he go for this monkey?
He's a stand up comedian I'm sure he could have gotten anything better than a black sheboon .Is he just another one of those cucks I see everyday? Cause that would mean having the courage to stand in front of hundreds of people and cracking jokes doesn't make you a proper man.

Low self-esteem

see

BURN THE COLL
U
R
N

T
H
E

C
O
A
L

PAY THE TOLL
A
Y

T
H
E

T
O
L
L

kek. you showed him

Has he answered any cheating/paternity questions in his podcast since?

>The mental gymnastics that woman pulls to make herself never at fault
Niggers.
It's taught to them from birth.
Always a victim.

Nope its all sports and prohibition for the last two weeks or so. In other word Billy No Fun

lol this pasta

Burr has access to the kid every day. He could get a paternity test anytime he wants.

i don't get it

I used to listen to bills podcast.
Watched all his specials.
Once I realized how cucked he was and racist to his own people, fuck you bill.
You can never apologize enough or will you ever be accepted by blacks.
Stop it.
(a former fan)

niagg

Ni(gg)a

Bill has always liked the black chicks. Watch his one night stand episode from 05

N-I-G-G-A

>Why the fuck did he go for this monkey?
He could have at least picked an attractive negress. There are some out there.
Instead of some slut from south central L.A.

Nigag, it's a pokemon.

nibba

N I G G E R
THEY LOOK GOOD SWINGIN FROM TREES

Fuck you.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Cleo loved you more than Nia ever will.

DUDE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES ARE STUPID LMAO
DUDE RADICAL CENTRISM LMAO
DUDE THE WATER SUPPLY LMAO
DUDE NATIVE AMERICANS LMAO
DUDE CLIMATE CHABGE LMAO
DUDE CORPORATIONS LMAO

All of your are so obsessed with this dude's life and yet you don't matter to him at all.

Amen. I can't imagine tuning in to his podcasts and giving half a fuck about little domestic squabbles they may have. If that interests you, you should watch one of the Housewives shows.

9gag

Gniag

of course it doesn't interest people but it's always fucking there so there's no chance it won't be talked about

>I feel so fucking bad about the guy,
why? He married a nog willingly.

I hope i don't turn 40 and then decide it's better to marry a fatty sjw or something rather than die along and totally cuck myself because I did.

Bill is the JUST of comedy

>all the people ITT talking about the baby skin without posting a single image or proof

Remember that joke he made about making people mad on the internet and laughing about doing that? Really activates my almonds knowing THIS happened.

seriously. Gimme some swatches.

vagina

>and the lovely Nia everybody!

why cant i find pics of bill burrs baby

i wanted to make a shitty cuck meme

that's why you can't find them. every other mothetfucker in the world posts pics of his kids except bill and nia.
*things that make ya go hmmm starts playing*

Gross.

It really comes down to filter.

She is so stupid she doesnt even know how to properly filter herself. Any normal person should realize how cunty they are sounding to all of burr's audience.

Bill burr on the other hand filters himself perfectly. He apparently has major anger issues but we only see the funny side of it. Its why hes famous and successful, and shes just bill burr's cunt wife

>why cant i find pics of bill burrs baby

Its because burr hides his demons or shud i say markets his demons so well that many of us wonder why hes with her. Shes a 1/10, he doesnt have jungle fever based on his stories, shes 1/10 personality, an absolute leech with approx.
zero success of her own probably had bill fund her "movies"

She says shit like "LUV YA KIMM' when the topic comes up, like kim would even spend a second on her.

He cant do better. Hes fucked up behind the scenes.

I love that episode when Gary Busey starts mocking Sam's annoying laugh/voice.

Careful making these threads. One day he's finally going to pull the trigger and you're going to be subpoenaed.