Aquaman Storytime part 7

i am sorry Sup Forums

Is this the run where Aquaman gets date-raped?

Sadly

Y'all ready for rape

What the fuck
Didn't Bunn get nuLobo raped too?
The hell is wrong with him

This

He has a reverse rape fetish

Alan Moore

I think this story is what will cause Aquaman to have a child

Cullen Bunn has announced that he's leaving DC's Aquaman with January's issue #48. The announcement came during Bunn's Reddit AMA, in which he confessed that his relationship with Aquaman ended some time ago, thanks to negative reaction from fans.

"There are a number of reasons I left Aquaman," Bunn told a Reddit user who asked about his Aquaman run. "I actually quit the book before my first issue even came out. The reaction from fans was brutal and disheartening even before they read my first issue. My editor (who is great) asked me to stick with it, so I did. The fan reaction didn't improve. This was such a different take on the character, a lot of diehard Aquaman fans couldn't accept it. I was accused of not taking about the book, but every time I did, I got hate tweets and hate mail. I don't need that, and it kind of made me loathe the character. In the end, I think this wasn't the right story to tell with Aquaman, so I felt it was time for me to move on. Someone else can come on and be a hero."

Bunn then added, "There's a bunch of other stuff, too, but it's best we don't dwell on it."

Two other books Bunn was working on -- Lobo and Green Lantern: Lost Army -- end later this year. The writer continues to work on DC's Sinestro ongoing title.

DC Comics has made no official comment on Bunn's departure from Aquaman, and no replacement writer has been named.

I doubt it

McCarthy art is really bad, cmpare to his Batwoman and Klarion.

I thought you weren't going to do the Bunn run, OP

I changed my mind.

OP is a glutton for punishment. I shall cringe alongside you.

This the famous issue.

IT'S HAPPENING!

Yup

So... I'm assuming that Mera is under some kind of mind control or something.
She's been this dumb
except for asking Arthur to shave his beard

Just wait

What a Twist, M night

Secret siblings is an absolutely terrible plot twist. Why didn't we see her when they were in Xebel?

M. Night Shama-lama-ding-dong strikes again!