Geert Wilders = the most uncucked man in europe

Le Pen is queen but women cant be cucks so the award for most uncucked must go to Greet

youtube.com/watch?v=ItcXv7D6sag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His twitter account always makes my day.

Why do all alt right politicians have such shitty hair?

It's called cuckqeans
Less degenarate than cuckolds,
but still degenerate

The more powerful the politician, the more outrageous the hair, Putins being so outrageous it tore itself free and escaped, same thing happened to are Niges fashy tache.

>women cant be cucks
Hillary Clinton is LITERALLY a cuck.

Fucking based.

>Speaking at a Milo event.
Sounds like a fucking fag.

why is the alt right so autistic (nothing against autists)
Seriously, youre bunch of neo-nazi racist neckbeards, fucking toxic.. -.-
Just stop

Cuck spotted

I dont see how that is an insult. I mean, i dont own the vagina i put my penis in? There for i cannot decide what she will do with it.
Im a proud cuck if it means cucks let their women do what they want

Sweede pls

P R E P T H E B U L L
R
E
P

T
H
E

B
U
L
L

Sorry, i dont prep anything. If my women wants to fuck another man, i dont care, its her FUCKING BODY

>or should i say Eurabia

based

kek

Behind every Swede a Jew.

What if her womb gets occupied by an immigrant
What then sven?

the queen of Sup Forums?

He's on point. Even this Arab thinks so.
youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk

what a man, i would move to the netherlands just to vote for this man.

all hail based Geert the Great.

What is his plan on 3 Dutch amnesties to illegals? Would he revoke the passport issued? Would he deport them all? If no, he's a cuck.

>Includes him in screencap
The absolute madman

He wants everyone who entered the country illegally as "asylum-seeker" in the past 5 years to be booted out.

Also to ban the quran, close every single mosque, all islamic schools, all islamic cultural institutions.

Why do they keep interrupting him
fucking americans

2017!

let me guess he shills against islam and avoids the problem of ethnic European replacement by assorted niggers like a good goy.

>based
>uncucked

I can almost imagine how much more eloquent Geert is in his mother tongue

My fucking face when those nazis are actually jews.
>How these jews want death upon europe by making infight between Muslim and other religious/non-religious groups.

we burgers love to clap at things

i dont control her body.

fuck that guy , the guy has his own party FOR 10 YEARS NOW !!!!

you read it well , 10years now . AND HE DIDNT DO SHIT FOR THE COUNTRY !!!!

all he is doing is getting his payment , and bodygaurds we have to pay in taxes .

and WORST of all is , that bitch a JEW-LOVER. he always talks highly about them kikes , its ridicilous .
the only nation i know that is okey to love another country more than your OWN.

Muzzie please go...

We are actually surprisingly uncucked as a nation. Very few SJWs, and most people see the hypocrisy and idiocy of the left.

dankzij de lange arm van SHELL .
als nl shell niet had , dan zouden we net als alle andere cucks zijn.

Wat heeft Shell hiermee te maken dan?

Al sinds de oprichting in 1890, met het predikaat Koninklijke, is Koninlijke/Shell verweven met macht en invloed, politiek en economisch. De Koninklijke ,,leverde'' één minister-president (Hendrik Colijn, ARP), terwijl twee ministers-presidenten na hun vertrek uit de politiek commissaris van Koninklijke/Shell werden: Jelle Zijlstra (ARP) en Wim Kok (PvdA).

Geen politiek zonder olie en geen olie zonder politici. Olie smeert alles, van de economie tot de defensie en de rijksbegroting. Olie is te belangrijk om alleen maar aan het particuliere bedrijfsleven over de laten.

Controverses zijn onlosmakelijk verbonden met Koninklijke/Shell. Vanaf die avond in 1898 dat woedende beleggers de ruiten bij de directeur in Den Haag ingooiden nadat de koers 90 procent was gedaald toen bleek dat hij had gezwegen over een winstval, tot en met de rol van Shell in Zuid-Afrika onder het apartheidsregime, de miljardenwinsten na de oliecrisis, het afzinken van olieplatform Brent Spar en Shell's steun aan het bewind in Nigeria.

De Koninklijke met de lange naam noemde Wim Wennekes de Koninlijke Nederlandsche Maatschappij tot Exploitatie van Petroleumbronnen in Nederlandsch-Indië in zijn boek De Aartsvaders.

Al bij de oprichting was de onderneming koninklijk. Naar verluidt omdat Koning Willem III in het aandelenkapitaal deelnam. De veronderstelling dat de Oranjes vijf procent van het aandelenkapitaal bezaten was de bron voor de legende van hun miljardenvermogen. Prins Bernhard maakte daar tegenover het Amerikaanse blad Forbes twee jaar geleden een eind aan. Forbes verlaagde stilletjes zijn schatting van het Oranjevermogen van 2,5 miljard naar 250 miljoen dollar.