>Mulan
>Moana
>Tiana
>Merida
>Pocahontas
>Cinderella
>Snow White
>Aurora

What the fuck is with all the Disney ranking shit the past week or so??

Are you talking about levels of hotness or are you talking about character traits?
I mean, you're wrong either way, but I'd like dinner insight into your thought process

Both

>objectively hottest princess last

Get out and take that CGI monstrosity with you.

If we're excluding "CGI monstrosities" then the hottest princess is obviously Jasmine. How is that even up for debate?

Was just about to complain too.
She also has my favourite face sculpt out of the Disney store dolls.
OP has shit taste.

Nigga come on, you can't beat this with some pubescent brown girl in a tube top with a giant nose.

>Hottest
That's Jasmine.
Aurora is physically beautiful, but is a giant blank in terms of character and personality.

>Tiana
>Hard working and spunky woman who gets an actual character arc throughout the film
>Below what is essentially the Rapunzel/Anna copycat
Why does Tiana needlessly get shit on for no reason?

You forgot Eilonwy and Kida fignuts.

Not princesses, hipster.

I don't know about Eilonwy but Kida is definitely a princess.

Neither is Mulan, Moana and Pocahontas yet guess who are marketed as part of the Princess line-up in Disney?

You don't see them on any of the merch, do you?

>Jasmin's body
>Elsa's face
>Anna's hair
>Merida's voice
Perfect.

Eilonwy is also a Princess, yes.
Who gives a shit.

The real question is "Who gives a shit about Kida and/or Eilonwy?" The answer? You and 10 other special little hipsters here. No one else. Their movies were shit. No one liked them. They flopped. They were rightly forgotten. Get over it.

I want a remake of Robin Hood with modern CGI.

We've done this a lot newfag. Princess shit is serious business. Plus there's a new princess to compare to all the rest.

These threads pop up ever so often, yes, but not multiple threads, every day for 2+ weeks.

Again, NEW PRINCESS. Where were you when Brave or Frozen came out? Just be happy Kairi isn't being forced into these rankings anymore.

>Get this defensive
They're Princess user, not particularly good ones but worth mentioning. Not sure why that triggers your autism my man.

>No Anastasia
Shit list

I was here and there weren't multiple threads every day for 2+ weeks. I don't remember there being ANY princess threads for Brave since everyone was too busy raging at how bad it was. As for Frozen, there were several attempts made to make /dis/ which got shitposted to death by /frz/ posters and then banned by the mods.

>Elsa
>Good

Frozen is shit and Elsa is shit.
>Muh I can't control my powers
>Except now I can and I'm going to throw a gigantic tantrum and threaten the lives of everybody
>Except I saved my sister with my love
>Now everybody accepts me
Disney hasn't been good since the 90s

>"But but they're Princesses! Really they are!"
No one gives a shit about them but you.

I'm not the guy that mentioned them in the first place dude .

I'm just the one who pointed out "Who gives a shit" about whether or not the character is a popular. They're still Princesses. Don't be autistic my man.

Wut?

Ok, they are princesses period.

>merida's voice
>a nead ta du sommting abutt me faght

uh....

I second this