M.F.A. - Trailer (rape-revenge movie starring Francesca Eastwood)

youtube.com/watch?v=sr5xIJdblbc

thoughts? why are there so many rape revenge movies?

Leave her alone

She’s like a beautiful version of Shelley Duvall or Illeana Douglas

>all rapists are while males
What did they mean by this?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

women have a hard time coming to terms with how hot they find rape to be

rape is how we got here, that doesn't go away
of course she gets wet and cums being raped, all of them do, it's normal

>some dude stuck his weewee in my vagoogoo after I said no, so I'm justified in circumventing the law and murdering people
womyn logicks

UGH RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER

Why does it need to be revenge? I'd love to see a movie where a female serial killer butchers men like they all deserve.

>empowering
I don't care about the movie, but that fucking trailer is pure offensive garbage, and everyone of those so called movie critics that quotes they used, should've been shot

In a world where mattress girl still hasn't been punished in any form, does anyone else find the concept for this film extremely offensive?
>oh no the mean ol college is siding with the art student rapist and will never side with poor old me, a wealthy white girl

jesus fucking christ

>Sup Forums is absolutely triggered

Bravo, Franny. Bravo.

Wow I never thought of it like that! Great point

Yeah, the college official took the side of the rapist, just like all those real cases this film is reflecting upon

OH WAIT

I guarantee you were one of the people jerking off over that uninspired pedophile revenge flick starring Joaquin Phoenix.

No, remember that one time back in the 90s where the college defended their entire football team after they ran a train on some stripper?
That's totally the same as a college siding with a singular random dumbfuck art student in the year 2017

Because that way they can sate both the pervs and the MUH STRONK WOMAN at the same time.

based emma sulkowicz

t. mohamed

They were exonerated, though.

you will let me into your home and into your women
she will struggle perhaps at first but this is expected

Don't pretend you find retribution abhorrent. The killings are justified on them being assholes alone.

that's because the patriarchy enforces a rape culture where men are never held to account for the numerous rapes they commit

always love a good rapekino

I'm glad they made the rapist white. It would be very problematic if he was a person of color, since they technically can't rape a white girl.

>goes to Chad's party
>gets drunk
>goes with Chad in his room
>sex habbens
>HOW COULD HE

>I'm OP
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done