Uhh... what makes you think I'm heterosexual?

>Uhh... what makes you think I'm heterosexual?

Really got her there, Jonah

Surely, there has to be something somebody here has seriously suggested that was at least better than, “I'm glad I came to this show to get ridiculed by a local weather girl — it's nice," which isn't a terrible comeback, but not really satisfactory.

oh I thought those gay mannerisms was just you acting!

>Two Jews in you at the same time? What are you, a gas chamber?

> Nothing !

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE DID IT AGAIN!!!! ITS NOT FAIR WE FINALLY HAD THE PERFECT COMEBACK AND SHE RUINED IT!!!!

this one's too easy, kys already OP

WE NEED MORE TIME

at the beginning i kinda had a hunch, but now im convinced that these threads are actually posted by Jonah himself

>I HATE YOU! YOU BITCH!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?

Only correct response.

Uhh... what makes you think I'm the one posting these threads?

WE WERE ALMOST THERE BROS

WE JUST NEED MORE TIME

>heh.. heh heh... pffffffftthahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH holy shit I'm sorry I'm sorry hahahahaha *throws hands into the air and slaps knees* AHAHAHAHAH THAT'S PRETTY FREAKING GOOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA *wipes tear from eye* ahaha.. hah... *ahem* ok ok ok *clear throat* so before we got sidtraAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY WORD I'M SORRY IT'S TOO MUCH! *stands up on chair* DID YOU GUYS IN THE BOOTH HEAR THAT BACK THERE?!? SHE SAID "AND THEN YOU LEAVE" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH holy Toledo dude I can't breathehehehehehe hahahaha *falls out of chair and has convulsions on the floor* hehehehhahahahahahahahahaha *climbs up into lap of French woman* HAHAHAH WAHOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *starts smacking his own face with her hands* WWWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEOOOOOOO *security comes and drags him off set*

Is the only way out of this is to have a mental breakdown so that the episode wasn't aired?

>stands up
>waddles over to frenchslut
>turns around
>bends over
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

and THAT'S how you do it

what about a simple
>implying brad would ever sleep with someone who looks and acts like you

>that was almost as bad as your movies!

>greentexting in real life

Go back to enjoying Peter Rabbit, you freak.

You can't greentext irl.

What would a cool actor like Welles have done?

Animals are God's gift you degenerate

It was live, no escape Jonah

>I GAVYVU YHU SEVAN YEARS OF MAH LIYFFE

He buys and sells bitches like her everyday though.