Did black people like SIsko?

Did black people like SIsko?

Hehe, no, we certainly do not.

hey

he's no longer canon. neither is janeway. New black female captain is first ever. ds9 and voy never existed.

based JJ

Sisko was a father and respectable figure,so no

If I could read this I might be able to answer

t. Black man

Nigerian prince here, I love Mr.Piano Man and Fuck STD

Based The Sisko

>hardworking
>forthright
>always bailed Spencer out when things got to dangerous
No, black people did not like Sisko.

Niggers don't watch sci fi

>ywn be a black Messiah for an entire planet
>ywn have the entire female population service your Big Black Cock every waking moment

Did he?

star trek novice here,

wait, really? I just started this series, and i'm all sorts of confused by which generations are canon to the original series. even the latest movies sound like they take place outside of that universe, but with the same characters? shit is confusing.

>Niggers don't watch sci fi
*Inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Black people don't watch Sci-fi, just basketball & watermelon drinking contests.

he is talking about the new retarded show which should recommend you to not watch it STD instead watch Seth mcnugget new show The Orville

i don't believe you

Nigger here. Yes, he was The Man.

I think he's referring to the interview with the black female lead who said she was proud to be the first black lead in star trek

Better believe it white snow flake
also you see this man on this image? he is the first president now bow down to the negro power

My favorite genre is sci-fi. And to prove it, pic related is the worst sci-fi film ever made.

ignore that retard

also the JJ-verse is dumb enough, but even it managed to connect its universe with the established Roddenberry ones and their related series. This new one just tries to one-up everything by claiming it's a complete reboot, which is disrespectful to a long standing series and reeks of insecurity

Source

Anyone else think it was weird that his sport of choice was baseball

not really, I thought it fit him well

He just seems like a squash kind of guy to me

My favourite captain to be honest. The perfect mix of Picard's learned man vibes and Kirk's charging into adventure swagger. Avery Brooks is also regal as fuck, and his mental illness added to the character.

I just watched the Captains and I literally think Avery Brooks has gone insane. He and Shatner are having a Jazz conversation. It's the weirdest thing seeing how different he and the character he plays are

>and his mental illness added to the character.

Was it ever an issue during the years of filming? Really surprised me how he looked when I saw him in that ''The Captains'' featurette a couple of years back

>his mental illness
what?

What an original comment, leddit. And no, he's not insane, he's just on drugs.

Certain white males who viewed "The Captains" documentary mischaracterized Avery Brooks' typical jazzman sangfroid as mental illness and it has unfortunately persisted as a meme

ahh

fuck that shit, he looked genuinely not well

he was the most believable captain, all the other captains were too SJW

>muh white males

Avery Brooks is obviously a higly cultured individual, but he wasn't expressing a "typical jazzman sangfroid" in that segment. He seemed completely out of it.

Name twenty greats of jazz right now. You have one minute before your credibility expires.

harry connick jr

He was just on coke.

black people smoke crack, nigga

Janeway was space Hillary though.

Yes, tenured professor Brooks, MFA, who has never been diagnosed with any mental disorder or drug addiction, is "on coke" because a group of racist white men in a recurring Star Trek thread have repeatedly posted a clip from the documentary "The Captains" -- a clip which they don't understand, mind you -- in support of their totally not-racist armchair diagnosis.

fuck off retard

You sound pretty racist.

She was a atheist.

Do more coke, mentally ill Freudian projectors.

Do some yourself you fucking moron. Coke doesn't do that to you.

t. degenerate manager in the city of london

>abandoned his unborn child in the last episode
>not black

>MFA

Nobody does this in the real world

>This new one just tries to one-up everything by claiming it's a complete reboot, which is disrespectful to a long standing series and reeks of insecurity

They first claimed it that it will be set in prime universe, got writing staff that contained lot of people that had worked on old shows and movies.... then they got rid of them and turned it into complete reboot instead of just visual reboot. Show is now ran by studio execs instead of people that have any dedication to Star Trek. STD will almost certainly be complete dumpster fire.

Sisko was cool, and I'm racist.

more like they fuck crack

rayciss detected