Oklahoma Incest Marriage

>white people

What the fuck is wrong with y'all white people?

So many Peods and Incest rednecks.

archive.is/hlsAK

Other urls found in this thread:

kfor.com/2016/09/07/oklahoma-mother-daughter-arrested-after-alleged-incestuous-marriage/
youtube.com/watch?v=YRrO8z09E5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Incest AND fag marriage all in one.

This is the future.

No, this is now.
The future is a 30 year old man marrying his 11 year old son.
This is the future we chose.

sounds hot tbqh

Thats so fucking hot.

time to fap

Impossible to be hotter or more degenerate

Not sure what part wins

kikebook /OKLAHOMAANGEL9172

kikebook /misty.spann.54

That poor little girl.

The mum inseminated the daughter?

>the mother had previously married her son
maximum kek

>The mum inseminated the daughter?

I think she is adopted because one of the posts to a picture said, "Mommy loves you Star."

Oklahoma mother, daughter arrested for incest after marrying each other

kfor.com/2016/09/07/oklahoma-mother-daughter-arrested-after-alleged-incestuous-marriage/

Still good - totally predictable tho, once they started with homosex laws like they where some sort of racial minority in need of protection, instead of a bunch of perverts. It's just going to get worse.

In fact there is no legitimate reason to put this woman in jail if she was fucking her adult daughter

were they having sex or were they trying to get more gibs?

i wouldn't be surprised if it were both.

How did they get married, did they actually apply for a marraige license?

Holy shit

SUPERMAN, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

>on my world it means "incest"

>adopted

Fucking white people man

Love is love you fucking bigot!

Sound like a handy estate tax dodge.
>tips yarmulke

What's the problem you biggot ?

It's fucking current year

>would in no way lead to retarded offspring as a result of inbreeding.

Not really a problem then, is it?

>daughter arrested for incest after marrying each other
Why? holy shit how dangerous throw them into ze dungeon!
Here they won't marry you at state office but you can do whatever the fuck you want otherwise. And ppl call us authoritarian.

Nothing is wrong with pedophilia or incest. Especially pedophilic love between a man and his 8 y/o daughter.

we call you poor and starving unless you are in the government circle of friends

for a country with vast resources a lot of you are poor as dirt, like in oklahoma.

are there any States in the Union that allow for incest marriage

At least we have the gall to combat that kind of degeneracy.

she can't consent...back to your hole you troll

It's just like my Chinese cartoons

Of course she can. She would say
>yes daddy, i love you and enjoy when you pet my kitty.

Formally no. But, I shit you not, the reason the Supreme Court said gay marriage has to be legal is this language in the 14th Amendment: "nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law." The judges found a fundamental right to gay marriage in this language. Well if this language means states can't prevent gays from marrying, how the fuck can they prevent incest?

fags are 90% of pedos
more than 90% of incest is by ARABS, blacks do a lot too
nice try but this is just a meme either some salty niggers made or they did

Legal consent
Minors can't.

He is going to make it great again, folks.

No, it's the future we let kikes slowly manoeuvrer us into after we bought the myth of their innocence and good intent after WW2.

It can easily be reversed. Hitler turned Berlin from Sodom and Gomorrah into a respectable city in no time flat.

I would say you're cuck, but then again, there's officially 25% of muslim population here so...

also MAGA

It is unethical to deprive someone of their right to consent by getting them to agree without fill knowledge or ability to consent, regardless of law.

Old enough to agree to a sex change operation, though.

Kinship is not a protected class, sex is.

It's the same as an employer being able to discriminate against you for wearing a MAGA hat, but not for suddenly showing up in a dress.

It's a basic biological function not a consent to eternal slavery, stop being ridiculous you tumblrina.

You're the one depriving people of their right to consent with your arbitrary ages to use said base biological function.

Fuck off Hillshill big gov libtard

Trump is going to let us make deals, it is going to be terrific.

Trump is big gov, the only area he isn't is where he recently talked about the fed, other than that it's been spend spend spend. From his educational spending talk today and his promise of increased defense spending the other day.

if the daughter is over 18 why is this a big deal? just because they are married does not mean they will be having sex

Yeah, but they didn't really rule on equal protection. They kinda said they did, but in a very handwavy way ("and by the way, we also find an equal protection violation, but we won't explain why"). They literally said that that right to marry is a fundamental right that can't be taken away.

Legally? No
Morally? Yes.

misunderstanding, I'm not a shill, I wholeheartedly support Trump since june 2015

Good!

MAGA

I wonder if trump really did make gentle love to his beautiful young daughter.

I have literally nothing against this
It is indeed degenerate, but alas, it's supposed to be a free world
As long as they don't get to adopt kids, it's a-okay

>depriving a young boy of two loving mothers he can fuck every night.
Tsk tsk.

>2 women
>marriage

Pick one fag. Marriage is between a man and a women.

he definitely grabbed many handfuls of sweet teenage ass and titties, at the very least, he gets lewd in even his regular public family photos with her

>So many Peods and Incest rednecks.
That's hispanics, Tyrone.

Your kang negro Obongo had one of his cronies classify hispanics as white to make niggers not look so bad.

He might just be very affectionate... but u think that they definitely enjoyed the comforts of the flesh together

You can't fix people that go down that rabbit hole, but you can prevent people from being born into it

Peodphilia is a real problem

Nothing wrong with incest, pedophilia, hispanics or blacks my friend.

YOU JUST KNOW

Why the fuck would you want that? Two sexy mothers i can fuck would be amazing. If i am reborn i pray it is to a lesbian couple who wants to play with their son.

>classify hispanics as white to make niggers not look so bad
que?

>implying motherxdaughter incest isn't patrician GOAT

Oddly This

The only problem is that it is not legal... yet.

I only think there is like 40% chance he did, maybe he is just out of touch due to being too rich or hanging around Epstein and Bill Clinton too much?

The reason i think it might be true is because he has joked about dating Ivanka on several occasions.

I'm starting to believe that Sup Forums is filled with people having crippling mommy issues

Wait what

> fuck your son
> marry your son
> fuck your daughter
> marry your daughter

I'd call it fucking hot if she wasn't the ugliest bitch on earth

Or a bunch of horny white guys who are only so far right because we feel like we are under attack by an outside force.

> fuck your son
> marry your son
all of a sudden your sister is your daughter-in-law
> fuck your daughter
> marry your daughter
oh shit now your sister and daughter-in-law is your mother-in-law

that's pretty fucked up

When you conquered the world you start to get bored. I wouldn't expect a negro to understand.

>What if Putin was a woman

And people said slippery slope was a fallacy!

By the way, not just a white person thing, Muslims have been inbreeding so long that literally around half of them are inbred. Plus pedophilia is enforced and practiced by not only Muslims, but Mohammad himself

>Plus pedophilia is enforced and practiced by not only Muslims, but Mohammad himself
One of the few things they got right.

This is why Texas will always be better

NICE

I'll admit, most days I feel like a piece of shit loser with nothing appealing about him.

Then I see people like this exist, and it gives me a little ego boost.

They both hooked up with hotter women then you ever will virgin.

He really is our guy

Yeah, it's definitely a white person problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=YRrO8z09E5Q

Of course they would have a shitbull.

Gas all shitbull owners.

Back when publicly showing affection for your kids wasn't tabu because weirdos weren't as prevalent as today.

>The mother had previously married her son

Fucking single-mothers man.

Sexy as fuck.

>publicly showing affection for your kids
nothing wrong with that. publicly showing lust for your kids is a bit too much though

Pretty fucking degenerate too, muslims are retarded and kikes are completely neurotic due to generations of cousin fucking, just imagine what a couple parent-child marriages would produce after a few generations.

WHO WAS THE GENIOUS THAT SAID THAT SLIPPERY SLOPE WAS A FALACY

Dont have to reproduce, plenty of children to adopt.

I don't get why incest is such a big deal. If you make sure the girl doesn't get pregnant, then it's just harmless fun. I guarantee every one of you here, if you have an attractive sister, you fantasize about her. Don't even lie.

When a man fucks a woman there's going to be kids and in such a case they gonna be increasingly retarded and have shitty genetics. And saying that they can just adopt basically puts the whole issue to the same standard as the LGBT bullshit which is becoming inceasingly sick and degenerate too. I mean, how fucking hard is it for societies to just stick with man-woman marriages? Ok so great, they adopt a bunch of niglets who will probably be raised in a single mother household, seeing as how like even the OP article once points out how unstable these degenerate relationships are. And of course the niglets would probably then grow up to be human garbage like the rest of American blacks are.

Bravo, real progressive bro. I mean we really are progressing towards a beautiful society.

Sauce

Wait til you look into Chinese people

Did somebody say incest?

If a father was dying it would make sense to marry his son. The property becomes marital property and not subject to estate taxes.

Out (((estate plan))) the (((estate planners))).

Those are Jews. Not white!