Ask a bulgarian anything

Ask a bulgarian anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AV_5DERRZiY
youtube.com/watch?v=k-H4-YifYCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now you have real fence-system or just partial?

youtube.com/watch?v=AV_5DERRZiY

youtube.com/watch?v=k-H4-YifYCU

OBRATNO

Partial I guess, we are a poor country our politics dont finance the fence so much cause there are thiefs and enemies of the state. We hate them.

Yes we are very uneducated in south bulgaria if thats what you ask, full of pomaks, gypsies and dumb bulgarians.

>Partial
This is a VERY bad news ...

How can I become a better lower class slav/chav? I've got my Adidas clothes, how can I earn money?

We have a very deep fertility and olding of the nation problem, accepting more immigrants is crucial and dangerous for us,

How long are you going to take before going back to playing CS:GO?

Do you guys finally have decent roads? Went to trip to turkey in 2010 and Jesus, Sofia was a shithole.

When will you give us Eastern Rumelia?

oops I got it wrong

Are your gunlaws based or not based?

>wants to be authentic slav
>wants to earn money

lad...

Why the fuck are you guys so obsessed with your ancient empire? Literally we wuz kings tier

Why Bulgaria doesn't annex macedonia?

What other Slavic race are you most jealous of?

Kekekekek. You can only get kerdjali since its full of pomaks. Greeks are fucking annoying with their muh empire shit.

Please, lad. I wanna get enough money to get alcohol for my squat buddies.

None we are very nationalistic.
Not ancient but old, and wuz kangs yes.

Soon my friend, soon. The problem is that they were brainwashed against us.

when you have no future you look to the glorious past

when the Albos take over we'll split it with them. Less bloodshed and we look better

average European tier. Nobody really has guns. My dad gave back his gun after he got tired of keeping it in a gun safe, doing all the paperwork etc. It defeats the purpose

I'm only really jelly of Poland for being big and therefore relevant. Also they're nationalistic which is nice to see

We are currently making a lot of fucking highways and most of them are finished so eventually your next trip should be good.

Yeah Poland actually has too much attention.

But seriously maybe Serbia also, cause the meme with Serbia removing kebab is not true, since we were always the true remove kebab.

BUMP
U
M
P

I knew a bulgarian/greek friend
he was pretty based but aggresive and sometimes feral is that a bulgarian thing or more of a greek thing?

Croatia and Slovenia have their shit in order. Really nice places to live.

I would like to donate money to those brave men. Any clues how to contact them anonymously?

When will you give back our rightful clay?

pay denbts

Your country will be gone by the time we pay our debt.

Kek

watch out, times will change and we will invade your country again

why is this country so shit and why is there no foreseeable hope?

Why do Bulgarians think they're white even though they have Turk blood?

Should Bulgaria hold Constantinople or should we give it back to Greece for the third time?

Whiter than you Mohammed

>times will change and we will invade your country again
But Hitler didn't wan't to invade Greece, he wanted to sign a peace treaty with us. The only reason he invaded us was because they couldn't stand to watch the Italians dying in the fields when they tried to invade us.

Your English is hilarious.

t. Chuck Bogdanov

Can I come stay with your for a little bit while I try to seduce a redpilled qt3.14 to come back to the states with me? We were in a relationship for a while here and she moved back home.

I've never met someone so redpilled in my life. Gave me a good impression on Bulgarians.

Do your people like Rusev?

Because we don't?

t. Baron von Münchhausen

My gf is Bulgarian, there visiting for the week now actually. Perfect because Bulgarian people seem to be really straightforward when you're interacting with them.

I've been to Sofia, incredible city. Guess I don't have any compliments but wanted to compliment your country. One of my favorite flags to see on Sup Forums

shut up and pay debts greece, its time

We do

What are your thoughts on the United States Champion, the Bulgarian Brute, Rusev? Is he your national hero?

Bulgaria are great Slavic brothers. Really sad with all the turks in Southern Bulgaria and the Crimes USA commieted against Bulgaria

>Guess I don't have any compliments but wanted to compliment your country.
*didn't have any question. lol

I pay my taxes :^)

Speak for yourself, my skull is properly shaped.

pretty bulgarian tbqh desu

>Finland

>If we cant rule Europe, we must destroy It. Never change Germany

Kek, even we are whiter compared to you.

Aggresivity is in the blood of all slavs, mine too

So...never?

You just heared it right here: Germany lives forever!

I just wanted to say that I like Bulgarians.

That is all.

White is a retarded non-term. Both Greeks and Bulgaria are bearers of the Byzantine Orthodox banner, thats what matters. GLORY TO HELLAS, SRPSKA, BULGARYA AND RUS! POWER THROUGH CHRIST!

I meant that your country will be gone prior to us even getting to pay the debt.

>What is English?

we don't really give a fuck about him it's WWE c'mon, we have Kobrat and Kotuosho

Debateable

Why is your country shit?

>greeks
>whiter than anyone but mudslimes and dindus
holy fucking kek

and we like you too

Bulgaria is Glorious, Germany is fallen

Poland Strong! Your recent kebab removal and general nationalism inspires me.

>Why is your country shit?
at least it's ours Mustafa

>Falling for the "all Greeks are mixed meme"
>Check this map, Slav.

My gf is bulgarIan and she has more body hair than I do. It took a nasty fight just for her to shave her mustache

>>Falling for the "all Greeks are mixed meme"
while you just said
>Kek, even we are whiter compared to you.
this is what being retarded looks like mates

Jesus

Forgot to add pic.

ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU! Mother Europa Weeps when her sons fight eachother and throws their precious blood away for trivalties. Grecce and Bulgaria are both Glorious nations Who honor orthodoxy

Why are the Balkans so shit?

What do bulgarians think about hungary?

Death to you! Turk devil in disguiuse!

I would agree but only if Bulgaria wouldn't backstab us at WW2.

That Map is retarded Tbh

>What is the iron courtain

it's just bants (I hope for his sake) Mehmed chill

>this though

Anyone else blue eyes and black hair here?

Are macedonians bulgarians?

>if Bulgaria wouldn't backstab us at WW2.
what did he mean by this though?

I agree that Bulgarians actions in ww1 and ww2 were deplorable. They are still a great nation and Balkan power togheter with serbs and Greeks to oppose the Ottoman devil

The iron curtain did nothing Wrong

>falling for Sweden yes meme

t. Russian rape baby

macedonians were greeks
people living in FYROM are bulgarians and, sadly, rapidly multiplying albanians

You sided with Germany granting access to them from the Northern part of Greece, making it easier for them to win.

Transnitional nationality in between Serbs and bulgars

nigger what?