Post good political cartoons and comics

Post good political cartoons and comics.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_National_Center_for_Sex_Education
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/americas/fidel-castro-takes-blame-for-1960s-gay-persecution/article1691613/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As a bleeding heart liberal, why the fuck do ppl side with Castro. All he has going for him is poverty and good healthcare

There are good ones?

President Leaf told them to.

you first

>good
>political cartoons

lol

Watching everyone finally realize/be forced to admit he's a vapid dimwit has been wonderful.

Did whoever make this draw the same person twice, but in different clothes?

Because anyone who can take an island from a US backed dictator and survive every attempt by the CIA to kill him is worthy of a tiny bit of respect

Because Castro started a popular uprising against the world's strongest imperialist liberal power, won, and endured despite that power's unending attempts to both kill him and kill the revolution he led via cointel and physical measures including illegal blockade and out-right invasion. Because he represent a people that were slaves, resisted slavery, and continue to refuse being attempts to basically starve them out.

It's legitimately hard to believe that Burgerlords still trust their government's attempts at psych-warfare, but these are the people that believed Sadam was involved in 9/11 because el Busho told them.

Yeah but the wonderful thing about Canada is that, if the Prime Minister is an incompetent boob the Federal government is able to work around that. They hardly rule by fiat, they don't even get a veto.

>being pro castro

...is that really a thing?
Like...really? REALLY now. Really.

Where can I get a purple shirt with "LIBERAL" written on it in big white letters? I want one.

He had weapons of mass destruction though, Powell had pictures of the ice-cream truck that clearly was hiding them.

Hard mode. Post good ones from a political POV opposite yours.

>those fuckers
>our shit

I still think it's people trolling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_National_Center_for_Sex_Education

It's like Kelly, but without the satire.

>being anti castro

...is that really a thing?
Like...really? REALLY now. Really.

This is an accurate reflection of skubbies though

I personally like my political comics.

It's just not fair.

Reminder that if Castro was a right wing dictator like Batista and Pinochet conservatives would praise him for keeping degeneracy out of Cuba and for not being politically correct

YOU TAKE THAT BACK, YOU SKUB SUCKING DOUBLE HEDGEHOG!

Well, time to dump Ben Garrison...

Pushing blame on another party by saying "Well they'd do the same thing if *blank*" still doesn't make you look any better. If anything it makes you look worse for having no accountability.

Who the fuck said that?

Oh no, not taxes on gun sales!

Not a fee!

Thanks Obama!

There is literally like, nothing relevant or true in here, lol

...Is he mocking Obama for being sad about people dying? Because that's the only reason people want gun control.

Cuban persecution of LGBT was a real thing, but they reversed this and Fidel himself said it was his fault, apologized, and instituted pro-LGBT organizations (one headed by his niece) to educate the populace.
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/americas/fidel-castro-takes-blame-for-1960s-gay-persecution/article1691613/

It's a valid point that Americans actually have a long list of right wing dictators they are responsible for that actually have committed actual crimes against humanity, yet they want the whole world to believe that Castro is pure evil because he took away their cane fields and is a commie.

>gravity
>an invisible hand that pulls people to earth

i fucking hate political comics

>ancaps

the internet was a mistake

I don't get it

really got my noggin joggin

>yet they want the whole world to believe that Castro is pure evil because he took away their cane fields and is a commie.

Trump is literally the only influential American who condemned him.

Do you know what "straw man argument" means, boys and girls?

No. I didn't think so.

Eh it's typical Spanish machismo

and I agree

>bring world to edge of nuke war
>kill millions of own people
>allow no one to hold opposing party to you
>gays are nogo
>healthcare worse than OTC medicine in the US
>state run everything

Liberal paradise

>not the anti-skub shitsucker attacking first

I guess it's saying liberals are hypocrites for supporting gay marriage but not polygamy.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd be down for a gun that only shoot if it had my finger prints.

I'm pretty sure this comic didn't invent "those fuckers, our shit", but did it?

they tried to kill him 600 times, they can keep their mouths shut now that he's dead

Wasn't that in the movie Equilibrium or something else?

Honest question: Are you very ignorant of history or very young? They've been running the same condemnation for decades, anonymous.

S M U K

Do people think the embargo is some kind of blockade?

>people buy boats specifically because it has -a- gasoline engine

Christ

Equilibrium had regular guns.
Exam had a fingerprint-locked gun though.

It's in a bunch of sci-fi stuff.

>your prime minister is a fucking retard and both a terrorist and Castro sympathizer
>got elected because DUDE WEED LMAO

he also looks just as much like his dad though. Way to lazy to google Pierre Trudeau for you, there's the name.

I'm pretty sure it was in Metal Gear. There was at least something similar with personalized nanomachines.

BBBBZZZT.

Next time send your answer in cartoon form. This isn't fucking Sup Forums

Pierre looks like a British Putin with bad hair.

well I believe it now

To be fair that's the one promise everyone can agree on that he's getting done, and it's the one that got him voted in. So the man at least has his top priority straight. it's everything else down the ladder that needs some sorting out.
*shrugs* Better than Mulclair or Harper again.

As awful as Castro was, he was actually pretty necessary. The previous cuban administration was awful if you weren't rich.

That is in fact the original.

I quite like this one though.

Pierre was fucking hardcore though. Dude called in the fucking tanks on the french Canadian terrorists(yes this was a real thing)

The CIA are notoriously incompetent though. Fuck man we probably spent more money getting our spies back than Russia, it's just we had the resources to get them back through the whole bullshit.

>good healthcare
And that died in the nineties.

I can't wait for everyone who demanded weed be legalized realize that being legal won't mean it's unregulated, and that it will be both more difficult and more expensive to obtain. It also probably won't be okay to do in public, since it takes the second hand smoke aspect of cigarette smoke and the mental inhibition of public drunkenness.

Like, how fucking retarded would you have to be to get busted for smoking weed anyway? Why do you even NEED it to be legal?

Justin was born long before the Trudeaus went to Cuba.

Asay was never good with his arguments.

Also gave separatists in general the finger on TV on a few occasions.

>Anti-Skub cunt get btfo

God bless this world.

Turn of the century political cartoons best political cartoons.

He also took a full beer to the face and kept speaking anyways. I don't know what happens to Liberal leaders when they get older but they get fucking savage. Jean Chretien choked a reporter that was in his face and heis half fucked up from a stroke

>ammo prices are high
Well if what the NRA head has said is true, expect them to go down once Trump is inaugurated. Unless of course shit goes sideways.

To get the moralizers off their backs

Besides if you really love it you'd pay for it, like alcohol getting a "sin tax" in some countries

>Sup Forums thought it could cartoon

Wilson looks like the farmer from Babe the Pig.

/thread, pack it up ladies and gents.

>Like, how fucking retarded would you have to be to get busted for smoking weed anyway? Why do you even NEED it to be legal?
Do you have any idea how much money our government spends specifically just on trying to bust people for having weed? It needs to be legal because there are legitimately people who do jail time JUST for using, with no other crime attached. It would also be a huge blow to the big scary Mexican cartels everyone hates so much if they no longer made any profit off smuggling the shit into our country. Basically there's literally no good reasons for it to be illegal but there are a lot of negative effects caused by it, so the fact that it hasn't been legalized is just fucking ludicrous.

The look in Taft's eyes at the bottom. He's spotted the pie.

>BIG
>MEATY
>WHITE MALES

are there actual gun nuts against finger print scanners in guns?

Like seriously, I know the can be frustrating on an iPhone sometimes but is it really something a rational human being can be against.

I get, australians don't really have that same culture as yawl but if I had a gun outside of a zombie apocalypse there is no scenario where I would be happy with a person I hadn't already accounted for being able to pick up a gun I own and use it.

>Neutrality is now considered wrong

This is a dead Society we live in.

But I have a few old timey things to post

How she gonna rob a store without a gun tho?

I agree but the cartels will just sell cocaine even more.

What if every vice was legalized and regulated?

>Italy as roadkill

>I know the can be frustrating on an iPhone sometimes

Yeah that's a real good idea to put it on something where a half a second could be life altering.