IT Chapter 2 Confirms The Turtle and The Kid Cast Returns

geektyrant.com/news/it-chapter-2-will-use-the-interdimensional-turtle-more-to-help-the-losers-club

>“The moment you introduce the element of IT, which is an interdimensional evil entity, the presence of the turtle comes with it, as a counterbalance. It doesn’t seem to play a big role, but the turtle is there. Like all mythologies, there’s a god of good and a god of evil. I didn’t want to use it as a fantastic character, but it’s hinted, every time the kids are in danger or something, I wanted to hint at the presence of the turtle…
>In the book, they somehow address the turtle and say ‘the turtle couldn’t help us.’ But I think in the second part, the turtle will try to help them. In the second movie, the turtle left a few clues to their childhood that they don’t remember. They have to retrieve those memories from the summer of 1989, and that’s how we jump back to 1989. The keys to defeating to Pennywise are left in the past, and as adults, they don’t remember.”

Looks like Finnkino is back on the menu boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x-baYyH0Y6Q?t=7m39s
ign.com/articles/2017/09/12/it-chapter-two-everything-we-know-about-the-stephen-king-sequel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> tfw the turtle will be actually represented as a Lego turtle and the movie will make trillions

Ive never seen anyone talk about it, but did anyone else notice the glowing eyes in the pipe that Pennywise dissapears down at the end of the film?

So are they going with the Drider or Fukunagas tentacle monster?

I did not notice

That weird cut when they all dive undwater for the turtle will probably come back as a flash back where what we dident see is the kids actually all had a vision underwater they blacked out until adult hood of the God turtle.

youtu.be/x-baYyH0Y6Q?t=7m39s

why is no one talking about this?

Based, first movie was great. Looking forward to Part 2

>The keys to defeating to Pennywise are left in the past, and as adults, they don’t remember.”

GANGBANG SCENE CONFIRMED
GANGBANG SCENE CONFIRMED
GANGBANG SCENE CONFIRMED
Andy is a genius

I hope he gets more chances to ham it up the the 2nd part.

There was a turtle in the movie?

It's just the reflection from the projector screen

More Sophia?
Fuck yeah.

are people going to become turtlepilled?

Its not, i saw it in the theatre.

Pennywise is a projection of the Creature in the book.

What's the worst choice for grown up Bev and why is it Chastain?

I mean, she's not terrible, but she's the blandest, least inspired choice of the all the candidates.

>What's the worst choice for grown up Bev

Felicia Day

Subtle hints.
Bill holds a Lego Turtle when he goes to he basement and there's a turtle when they're winning in the quarry.

Anyone other than Amy Adams would be a bad choice

>this is the highest grossing horror film of all time

I fucking hate americans so goddamn much.

The sequel will probably do even better.

He did a great job emoting with his eyes here

>tfw havent seen IT but Sup Forums memes so much about it I'm considering seeing it
>tfw it's a "lets split the story into more parts so we can make more money" episode
>tfw there is a sewer gangbang that apparently hasn't happened yet
>tfw you're tired of waiting for 3 to 5 years to see stories told in this world of long term productions and you just wish they could make the movie and be done with it

IT is split in a reasonable way though. They wouldn't have been able to fit everything in a 2 hour movie and the split makes sense for the narrative. Stop being a bitch about movies you haven't even seen yet, pleb.

Stick to your capeshit, kiddo.

Finn Wolfhard in black face as adult mike

DUDE LET'S MAKE ONE 5 HOUR MOVIE LMAO
Fucking idiot. You can't adapt a book with more than 1000 pages in 2 hours

It's going to pass $450 million this weekend, all the better to piss off people like you

kek
gee, you fuckers are butthurt getting so triggered.

For anyone who cares, They filmed this in my home town and they shot something about a week ago. It seemed to be still in the 80s what ever it was

>Says a bunch of stupid shit
>Haha you're all so triggered xd
Stop.

Should say that the reason it must of been the 80s was they had a bunch of people bring there old cars and stuff

Well memed, faggot.

>Anyone other than Amy Adams
They even hint at her with all the "you look like Louise Lane" shit

I wonder how much of the kid actors we are gonna see.
I know the director was eager to begin shooting right away since the kids are growing up fast.
If there is a good amount of flashbacks then I think I could tolerate the adult side of the story more.

90% Finn and 10% are the adult parts

Man I want to plow Amy Adams into kingdom come

Based

Nah, 100% Sophia.

Did she fart? What's up with Finn's face

WAS FINN WOLFHARD THERE???

Finn can't appreciate a beautiful female around his age.

Why did she get so close to him? Do you think she sniffed him by accidentally?

Why are they even making a part II?

Part I is what everyone loved. Everyone who watched the miniseries loved part I and hated II.

Yeah, I BET she's "growing up fast"

Because they're bringing back the kids to make II more interesting (since everyone likes the kids more than the adult versions).

Muschietti said he would love Jessica Chastain for the role and I agree with him.

The miniseries shat the bed really bad with part 2. The adult section of the book isn't great but it's worth a do-over.

I love how utterly indignant he was here. He's taunting Bill, but you can also tell the creature is in uncharted territory. He's never been so challenged before, especially from a group of kids.

Because there are 2 parts

Because they have an opportunity here to make a part 2 that's also good

As long as hey bring back based Finn it's gonna be good

I would.

Who are gonna play the adults

I would totally have sex with a cosmic space turtle.

Hopefully Pennywise gets more dialogue in the sequel.

They're not going to cast any big name actors as the losers, those kinds of actors would just demand more from the budget.

New Line doesn't need overpayed hollywood hacks to sell the movie.

Idris Elba

Jessica Chastain has the role of adult Bev on lock if she accepts to do it.

>Ben
Chris Pratt
>Sophia
Amy Adams
>Ritchie
Bill Hader
>Mike
Chiwetel Ejiofor
>Bill
Tobey Maguire
>Stan
Ben Foster
>Eddie
Adam Scott
>Henry
Kevin Bacon

>tall kid becomes the shortest of the group as an adult
>ben foster kills himself right in the beginning of the movie and as usual gets wasted
checks out

These scenes were so awkward to watch in the cinema. You just knew people had a flash of "would smash" followed by "she's 12, what the fuck?"

user, she's a healthy, mature woman.

Follow on Instagram or bookmark and hide the shame?

>implying moviepass had nothing to do with it

>theres a turtle when theyre winning

I missed it. where exactly?

>amy adams
>jessica chastain

boring. Cast someone new.

>tfw it's a "lets split the story into more parts so we can make more money" episode

The novel is over 1300 pages long with a bunch of stuff in it like time travel and cosmic entities. If they made it into a single movie it would have to be 6 hours long.

Go kill yourself, kid.

>get his ass handed to him
>haha i was just pretending

Just get a rope and end it all kid.

I wonder how they're going to play off stan's suicide.

Jesus, it's been 3 hours and faggets are still getting triggered.
Give me some more (You)s

>its been 3 hours

that doesn't take away from the fact that you sounded like a moron.

>Randomly attacks someone for a shitpost opinion that's not even the whole picture, but for some reason it really gets to him
>Still triggered
>Still giving me (You)s
Keep going, just like that

Kill yourself.

More more please, get more triggered

Do you even know why you're triggered?
I don't. Nor do I give a fuck. But you faggots are giving me so much keks

I grow tired of your childish games.

I don't This is fun!!

But will he be turtley enough for the turtle club?

>you will never hug Bev

I noticed that. I hope they surprise with something less identifiable than a drider.

Don't make it a spider

fixed.

Is the turtle going to look like this?

THIS. Giant spiders are so cliche. Make it a more eldritch entity.

The problem with eldritch/Lovecraftian creatures is that they're supposed to be scary because you can't comprehend them. Doesn't really work on film.

Anything's better than a fucking spider.

I think a big alien spider thing could work if they just play up the fact that it's not his real form and that it's just the only form they can comprehend. Have some trippy special effects or something. A tentacle monster would be just as lame.

>Will be darker in tone and thus probably more focused on horror
>will flesh out Mike better who was the one kid fucked in the first one
>more kid scenes, meaning more BASED Bevvie and Finn and cool 80's stuff
>Turtle and Deadlights confirmed, essentially cementing the fact that the source material is being respected
>The highest grossing horror film of all time, probably guaranteeing him a MUCH higher budget and artistic freedom to make his vision happen
>after the disgusting year at the box office, this shining beacon could mark a new age of horror
>not only will there be a director's cut with several minutes of new footage, there will be a cut where both films are spliced together more like the novel

He's saying all the right things, i'm excited as fuck.

A spider makes more sense. Clowns and spiders are both the biggest meme phobias. A tentacle monster would just be forced Lovecraftian crap.

>there will be a cut where both films are spliced together more like the novel
Source? If it's true: MY DICK

Will never be topped.
Also note that Stephen King's magic turtle OC donut, came like 3 years after Neverending Story

Somebody says something touched him, and then says it's just a turtle. Like you would have expected some little scare to ruin their moment together, but nope.

THIS

Except we've already seen giant spiders in Harry Potter, LotR, Krull, Eight Legged Freaks, etc.

My take on IT's split story is that I do not and never did care for the second half and despite them jewing it the film is better for it

ign.com/articles/2017/09/12/it-chapter-two-everything-we-know-about-the-stephen-king-sequel

Pic related if you don't want to give IGN the view.

This is a meme opinion spouted by people who only watched the 90's miniseries.

The adult half is juat as good in the book, and the director has confirmed that there will be more kid scenes, that are INTEGRAL to the plot.

It's going to be Kino.

She looks like a snarky jewish teenager that just joined the marching band in high school

Will we see Bev getting BENNED?

God I hope so.
B I G B E N
I
G

B
E
N