How the fuck does this asshole keep winning?

How the fuck does this asshole keep winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he's right

Americans are very upset with the status quo.

He's promising change. Probly lying. She's more of the same. They are both leechs but people are irate at the elite skewing them over, and since the popular vote doesn't matter 99% of the time, they are going with him.

What's so hard to understand about that?

This isn't about facts. We are a post-fact society.

It's a War of Memes. And Trump's winning it. Can't stump the Trump.

This.

Sup Forums raids most online polls

This. He's bringing in new ideas and wants to change the status quo. People are upset with Obongo that he promised hope and change but many people haven't seen any change. Also Hillary is basically promising to be the status quo president. And Trump has a vision for this country. While Hillary has no vision. Watch some Ben Garrison videos on Trump. He explains it pretty well.

Implying entire paid /CTR/ armada have not tried to win this poll.

/r/the_donald raids them too.

>58k votes

I find it hard to believe Sup Forums has more than 10k people in circulation.

He isn't promising change he's promising to make America great again, change was Obama. I'm tired of change, my paycheck each week might as well be change

>I find it hard to believe Sup Forums has more than 10k people in circulation.
340 k

Some people are smarter than you and come here just to lurk.

I only voted once

you had to have a twitter account to vote

>Sup Forums raids polls in mostly liberal websites
No,burgerbros are balancing the polls

CTR has plenty of Twitter bots and they're still getting blown out of the water in these polls.

Yes, you are part of the few, special people who know of Sup Forums.

I like how they made his circle color blue

I wonder why they would do that

>Opt in Internet polls open to any le3t hax0r, script kiddies or just bored anons who want s to play with them.
>Things you should take seriously because they mean anything at all.

These sets do not intersect at all

MARBLECAKEALSOTHEGAME

Except he isn't winning. His ceiling is to draw close to even which isn't good enough considering the swing states. Hillary will either win fairly comfortably or give him an absolute shit kicking.

Because he blue Hillary the fuck out

Stay mad you cucks.

Nobody on either side with even the smallest lick of sense or experience in politics gives a rat's ass about these idiot clickbait Internet "polls." They mean nothing.

If they meant Jack Shit, President Paul would be preparing to hand off the reins of power to President-elect Sanders in January.

There is some limit to shitposting, my dear Leafbro

What is "voting twice?"

I''ll take the Bleeding Obvious for $200, Alex.

>Sup Forums is only Sup Forums

OK, Tyrone.

thank you for correcting the record.

We are the largest board on Sup Forums.

>online polls
Come on son. Isn't he winning in the regular polls? Why don't you just use that.

Sup Forums has roughly 100k-120k browsers at any given time, with an additional 60k transients (like during the RNC).

>online polls
come on m8

/thread

Sup Forums is still the largest board, but Sup Forums recently surpassed Sup Forums for 2nd largest.

There are programs out there that automatically revote. I'm not ruling out Clinton fans from doing the same thing.

I am quite suprised Sup Forums isn't on a first place

Where you find these stats? Not saying youre lying just would be interesting to look at

I don't know but I'm just happy it triggers the Hill shills, libertarians, and ex-Berncucks here

It's 2016
Anime is gay again

>nbc news has almost 4mln followers but only 70k people voted in a poll
I use twitter myself and I don't understand this, what is the point of following someone if you not gonna read it

I tried to find Hillary's interview, but I couldn't. Does any of you have links?

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

knock yourself out

Archive sites have statistics sections. 4plebs for example

The silent majority is in the Clinton camp.

>Sup Forums is most active after school lets out
>Sup Forums is most active after the work day ends

>less than 50% of US posters

I want to impregnate those tits

Also the blue circle made me believe that it was the other way around in the thumbnail

not an excuse, where' /r/thecriminalcunthillary

oh that's right.... they literally cannot pay people enough to shill for her

But Trump can. How much does he pay you?

Hillary is spending millions to accomplish shit Sup Forums is doing it for free

We get over a million people a day on Sup Forums it's one of the most trafficked boards.

Have you seen Sup Forums in its current state? It's pure cancer, even by 2008 standards.