I work closely with Hillary and her Campaign. It's a disaster. When cameras are away...

I work closely with Hillary and her Campaign. It's a disaster. When cameras are away, she goes crazy and has child like tantrums until her doctor gives her a shot of Propofol. It knocks her out and sleeps for hours. She sleeps about 18 hours a day. Protofol also leads to memory loss which explains a lot of the gaffs like last night saying no one died in Libya while everyone knows what happened in Bengazi.

The whole campaign is on edge because of wikiLeaks email leak incoming in the next week or month. This will destroy her. We are working overtime to crest several responses to these leaks which may include recordings of Huma working very closely with the Saudi royals, pay to play, and referring to blacks as leaches.

When Hillary is not campaigning or sleeping, she is being tutored hours a day on memorizing speeches. This is why she sounds so robotic compared to 2008. Her ear piece is legitimate. She wears it all the time in public. She has a team feeding her sound bites constantly.

The Campign is on the brink of destruction. We had some higher levels resign just today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e1h6x9lDVGM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propofol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cool story, bro.

First for Hillary.

I'll say this again until it gets through to you idiots
>Lewy body dementia
t. Doctor

>$0.02 have been deposited in your account

If the Campaign pulls it off, she will be just a puppet for public appearances. Bill, Huma, and Kaine will be calling the shots. In that order.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

That last paragraph was the only credible information in the entirety of your post.
A thread was bumped out of existence to create this thread.

F

She will (((win))) the popular vote.

Thanks OP!

The real question I have is even though privately she may be a mess publicly she's doing okay for people who want to believe in her but my question is are we going to have enough electoral votes to get Donald Trump to the presidency?

no one talks about it because it's all rigged I guess corporations would probably favor Hillary because she's mostly more stable when she's in public

iwanttobelieve.jpg

dunno why i even bump this shit

This thread just busted my Butthurt detector.

>leeches

interesting as fuck. I was 100% sure it was Parkinson's, but this may be it

>body dementia
wat

More details please

This is certifiably good bait, great work anonymous

>it's another roleplay thread

>Propofol
She has a black doctor giving her Propofol, the same set up that lead to the regicide of Michael Jackson.

Shit checks out

Hello,

The next leak is indeed going to rek her shit up real good.

Stay toned this user is right.

Ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood. Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created. You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do. I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul. "I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!" In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

>underage children role playing on Sup Forums

awww how cute

Someone should edit the Wikipedia page for Lewy Body Dementia. It has a section already for notable sufferers. Perhaps adding the Secretary would not be too noticeable.

>leaches
Exactly what I was thinking. There's al always something to give it away.

>Her ear piece is legitimate. She wears it all the time in public. She has a team feeding her sound bites constantly.

I spotted that ear piece back in 2015

OP is legit

Plausible diagnosis indeed

Pharmafag here. Propofol doesn't work that way, by just giving a "shot". You literally need a constant infusion for it to work. Nice try you fucking liar.

youtu.be/e1h6x9lDVGM

She doesn't have Lewy body dementia. Her hands don't shake.

damn that looks like some good shit

Bills about to die, the fuck are you talking about?

That's a bolus dose. If you want to keep someone under, you need to keep a constant infusion going.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propofol

Nah, hell be fine

the sad part is that this is true.

Thank you for keeping us up to date senpai

Yeah OP, i'm on edge for the next leak too.

I sit here and lift weights all day and work out, I clean my AR 15 collection and organize my bunker, I organize my 2 year food supply and water filters.

I keep photoshop idle on my comp, just waiting for the next leak and I can use my 50+ social media accounts to send out radical memes that expose the truth.

I am not a Russian hacker, or a troll.

I'm just a guy from North Carolina, trying to stop the Illuminati and NWO take over.

You don't have a damn clue what the heck you're talking about. You made all that up you role-player.

That being said, everything in your post is probably true in real life.

OP is a fraud that works nowhere near Hillary's campaign. She is having zero problems with her staff and the so called "sickness" is nothing but a lie conspired by far right wing racists. Also the fact that you think she sleeps 18 hours a day completely destroys your whole argument.

Cheers to you sir

Where's her intravenous-site? Lol private "medicine" strikes again

KEK smiles upon you user. keep up the good work

Underrated post

>.thanks for "correcting the record" shill