Hourly reminder Trump opposes the Iran deal

A vote for Trump is war with Iran

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npzN3dZR6JM
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
abcnews.go.com/Politics/secretary-hillary-clinton-syrian-president-assad/story?id=16049737
rare.us/story/what-hillary-clinton-would-do-in-syria-is-far-worse-than-gary-johnson-not-knowing-what-aleppo-is/
youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/09/07/politics/iran-cash-payments-congress-hearing/index.html?client=ms-android-att-us
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=R2G5qfeQnPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hourly reminder that Hillary has basically stated she will go to war with Russia if elected, (and I'm sure you didn't know this, but Russia has a much larger supply of nukes than Iran.)

Tell the truth OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=npzN3dZR6JM

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo

Not really. Voting for Hillary however means war with Syria and Russia and potentially Iran, considering they are their ally.

>she will go to war with Russia

No she won't. How can you got to war with a country with nuclear weapons?

Trump can go to war with Iran because they don't got nukes. It's really as simple as that. That's why we don't fuck with North Korea.

>Not really.

He said several several times he opposes the Iran deal and wants a new deal. That means ripping it up. And since this deal is bidding with several other nations, there is no way we can get another Iran deal. So that means war with Iran.

>Voting for Hillary however means war with Syria and Russia and potentially Iran, considering they are their ally.

See

She already flat out stated that she will go to war with Syria and will not stop until Assad is gone. Russia, Iran and China are Syrian allies.

>how can you got to war with a country with nuclear weapons

Simple, invade their borders and put pressure on them. Putin absolutely despises Clinton.

oy vey the goyim know shut it down

>She already flat out stated that she will go to war with Syria

No source and we already are in de facto war there.

>and will not stop until Assad is gone.

No source.

>Russia, Iran and China are Syrian allies

So was Libya, but they all stood aside when we got rid of them. Attacking a country doesn't mean other nations will come to aid.

>Simple, invade their borders and put pressure on them.

Russian fires it's nukes, USA fires it's nukes in response and the world is obliterated. Probably won't alive during the Cold War. That's why there was no world war III kiddie.

>Putin absolutely despises Clinton.

And? Does that mean doing stupid shit and causing a nuclear war that kills every human being on the planet?

>Enforcing the non-proliferation treaty that Bill Clinton conveniently ignored is a bad thing

>no source

You can't be this stupid right?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/secretary-hillary-clinton-syrian-president-assad/story?id=16049737

rare.us/story/what-hillary-clinton-would-do-in-syria-is-far-worse-than-gary-johnson-not-knowing-what-aleppo-is/

youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns

It's simple.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for the Iran deal
A vote for Trump is a vote to repeal the Iran deal and war with Iran.

Which do you want? You can't have one or the other. Trump is 100% an Israeli worshiping kike loving neocon faggot. Hillary is a neocon, but Obama level neocon.

Who cares about sandniggers?

She wants to get rid of Assad. So does Obama.

Once she gets in she'll continue what Obama's been doing, which is bombing ISIS and support the FSA.

>Who cares about sandniggers?

You gonna go die in that "sandnigger" shit hole faggot? You know how many US troops it would cost to invade Iran?

>youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns

>2008

That was before the Iran deal. Now that Hillary has the Iran deal, she wont'.

>"Trump said he wants a new deal, that means all out war with Iran!!!"
>"Hillary said she will go to war with Syria. That's not so bad and Assad's allies might even stand down and leave us alone while we're at it."

How much of a fucking retard are you? I seriously hope you are a paid shill because otherwise you are just beyond any help.

If Assad goes down, the Syria will enter a new civil war, (similar to how Iran fell to Al Qaeda when the war in Iraq started.) Plus, as it's already been stated, Russia and China have an alliance with Assad and Turkey. Killing him would do much more harm then good.

Trump, I like my shit out in the open.
I'd rather have greater Israel on the map then all this degenerate fag acceptance shit

>"Trump said he wants a new deal,

There WON'T be a new deal because it was multi-national agreement. Iran sure won't want another deal, and will walk away.

You don't seem understand that getting rid of the current deal means war with Iran.

He's italian you dumb sharter

>the Syria will enter a new civil war,

How could it be worse than the one already there?

Most US troops are now spics and niggers though. Do you care if they die? At least you will no longer have illegal spics hopping your border. That alone is worth the sacrifice. You are being invaded and Hillary would let that go on.

Plus killing sandniggers is a favor to humanity

Why is a potential, very unlikely war with Iran worse than a guaranteed war with Syria?

>Trump, I like my shit out in the open.

At least you admit your a neocon faglord.

The Iran deal as it is right now does not prevent Iran from creating nuclear weapons, but it does require us sending $1.3 billion to them for some reason. Is this a fucking joke? Even liberals should see this as retarded.

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/09/07/politics/iran-cash-payments-congress-hearing/index.html?client=ms-android-att-us

So who is going to declare the war you braindamaged moron? Trump says he wants a new deal and Iran will walk away, declare war on the US, signing their own death sentence? Are you literally mentally challenged?

>Why is a potential, very unlikely war with Iran worse than a guaranteed war with Syria?

We already are at war in Syria. Have you been paying attention you stupid faggot?

And a war with Iran isn't some small shitty nation, it would cost well over 1 million US troops lives. It would be a fucking disaster.

God dam it when did this board get taken over by neocons?

This

>The Iran deal as it is right now does not prevent Iran from creating nuclear weapons,

AIPAC lies

> but it does require us sending $1.3 billion to them for some reason.

Look at this AIPAC jew loving kike.

Before 1979, we bought some shit from Iran. We were gonna pay them back but the 1979 revolution happened. That means their funds were frozen. Now they are getting THEIR MONEY BACK YOU STUPID TRUMP RPEUBLIFAG NEOCONS!

No we're not. We're in a proxy war, one we shouldn't have gotten involved with in the first place. Sorry, but your friend Obama tried to get us to go to war with Syria, and it was going to fail in Congress before the whole thing was called off anyway.

>Most US troops are now spics and niggers though.

This is the same cuckservative who claims Obama hates our troops.

>We're in a proxy war,

I guess all the bombings being dropped in Iraq and Syria right now are just proxies right?

>Faglord
Says the guy supporting the Whore of Babylon

>it would cost well over 1 million US troops lives
bullshit. Iran has an old military compared to the us. Your casualties would be minimal. Hell you could use ballistic missile on key locations without having any ground troops.
does Iran even have a navy to counter you?

>So who is going to declare the war you braindamaged moron?

US hasn't declared war since 1942 you stupid Germanfag. The president can literally take us to war whenever they want.

Hey Italianfag, how about you fuck off back to fucking goats and MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS YOU FUCK!

>Says the guy supporting the Whore of Babylon

Fuck off Trump butt boy. I wonder how much you take it up the ass.

The settlement was a part of the Iran deal amigo. Iran brought to the table what you're talking about, used it as bargaining chip. They're fairly open about this.

>we already are at war with Syria

Drone strikes don't really count as being at war with an entire country, especially when the strikes are only supposed to be targeted against ISIS. A war with Syria means boots on the ground and plenty of bloodshed on both sides.

>And a war with Iran isn't some small shitty nation, it would cost well over 1 million US troops lives. It would be a fucking disaster

And a war with Iran wouldn't?

>God dam it when did this board get taken over by neocons?

Sup Forums is more or less an anti-establisment board not, it's not being taken over by neo-cons you fucking moron.

Go spend an hour or two in a Syria General thread, you may learn a thing or two.

Not hating on your troops, just stating a fact.
A military is there to fight, not to wave their cocks around. And if you pick your fights rationally very little people will die

You guys sure are stupid faggots. Thank god trump will lose. I have a brother in the US army. I do not want them going to die for your kike loving GOP.

>Drone strikes don't really count as being at war

Moving the goal posts are we now faggot? I guess Germany wasn't at war with UK because they only dropped bombs on them.

>A military is there to fight,

NO, a military exists to protect that nation and everyone within their borders. That means we should stay the fuck out of other people's affairs.

I'm about to get US citizenship dude. Unfortunately not soon enough for me to vote Trump.
You sound triggered though. do you have any counter argument? Most wars you fought in the middle East had an impressive kill/death ratio. Why should this be different?

The only countries on earth that opposed the Iran deal was Israel and Saudi Arabia. Why do you think that is?

Is Sup Forums now pro kike and Sunni Islam?

The difference was Germany declared war on the UK, the US has not declared war with Syria you fucking moron

>I'm about to get US citizenship dude.

So go sign up for the military and die for the kikes you faggot.

>the US has not declared war with Syria you fucking moron

So we haven't been at war since 1945, considering we haven't declared war since 1942 on any nation.

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

Oh please. As if expanding one's sphere of influence is a bad thing. It's either you or Russia/China. It will happen anyway, but you will lose resources and influence

No, that's air-support for the factions we support. Which for some reason is perfectly legal for us to do. Believe me, I think we should step up or go home, none of this half-n-half bullshit.

We need to coordinate with Russia, put aside this fuede with Assad, and work with the Jordinians, Lebanese, Syrians, Kurds, and Iraqis to end this conflict and house the refugees within thay region.

I might later on, yes

>Syrians, Kurds,

Those two groups are at war with each other. You clearly have no idea about anything of Middle east foreign policy.

So we have to give billions to Iran or they will go to war with us?

>So we have to give billions to Iran

WE AREN'T GIVING BILLIONS TO IRAN
THAT IS THEIR MONEY YOU STUPID FAT FOX NEWS WATCHING FUCK!

That isn't a response to what I said. And to your point, that's because most other countries didn't care. We don't gain anything out of this Iran deal, we need to renegotiate or at the very least enforce the parameters of the deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE

he defended Israel when asked questions about Zionism.

I think he does it because he knows how much ZOG is going on desu

lmao. Are you Iranian? Afraid of your parents being carpet bombed?

>Iran deal, or
>war

Seems like a false dichotomy. Liberals fall for this shit.

>, that's because most other countries didn't care

Most countries don't view Iran as a threat. Only Republicans, Israel, and Saudi Arabia, aka the neocon faggots.

and this proves it
youtube.com/watch?v=R2G5qfeQnPI

>Seems like a false dichotomy. Liberals fall for this shit.

Sorry but that is the reality we live under. Iran deal was THE BEST thing Obama did as president. PERIOD

>lmao. Are you Iranian? Afraid of your parents being carpet bombed?

No, I just don't want more blood for oil. Trump is a neocon and said he would put John fucking Bolton as his security of state.

That is our money, angry little bitch.

If Russia and the United States don't negotiate a treaty between the Kurds, the Turks, and the Syrians, the region will never stabilize even after ISIS is gone. You're not looking at the big picture.

>Sorry but that is the reality we live under

Sorry, but it is not.

>Trump isnt just using popular prejudice and discontent with the establishment by criticising the deal to gain votes
>he would break it off
>that would cause war
Not going to happen OP.

Again you missed my point that they aren't friends and Assad and his father has genocided the Kurds in the past.

You can't have both. Kurds sure as hell never gonna want to be ruled by Assad.

You're correct in most people not viewing Iran as a threat, that was part of my point. However, if Obama didn't view them as a threat, why even make a deal in the first place?

>A vote for Trump is war with Iran

Good.

>Sorry, but it is not.

When Hitler broke the Munich Agreement that meant war with Germany

When Trump broke the Iran deal that meant war with Iran.

You cannot just break agreements with other nations and not except war.

>Iran fell to Al Qaeda
>Russia and Turkey are allies
Wow, I had yet to meet someone with such a poor ability to grasp international relations.

>he would break it off

Again as I stated before, repealing the Iran deal means there won't be another deal. So that means war. Iran saw what happened to Libya when they got rid of their nukes. They won't allow the American empire to come in and bomb them.

>Good.

This is when you know your average alt-right Trumpfag is just a neocon Republican.

Is it legal to wear a I

>Is it legal to wear a I

>You must obey the ultimatums delivered to you by a country that would prefer to see you wiped off the face oft he Earth or your the aggressor

It's a bad deal, we should be sanctioning Iran to the fullest extent if they continue to attempt to make nuclear weapons and kidnapping Americans, and if they want to declare war with us over it than we should nuke Tehran

>why even make a deal in the first place?

It's part of his blame america, apologise to to the world mentality. He is trying to throw money at Iran for the sake of his legacy.

Meanwhile Iran has doubled down on harassment of US shipping in the gulf, taking hostages and vowing death to america.

Obama is friggin' delusional.

>It's a bad deal,

Said nobody outside of AIPAC

>, we should be sanctioning Iran

Aka war with Iran. Because when you break the Iran deal, Iran will start working on nukes again because as I stated many times, NOBODY FUCKS WITH NORTH KOREA BECAUSE OF THEIR NUKES YOU STUPID AMERILARD!

Of course they're not friends, that's why they're actively killing eachother. Brokering a treaty between the Kurds, the Turks, and Assad is the only option aside from letting one kill the other two. We have to have both, or else it will be genocide and a war between Turkey and Syria.

>It's part of his blame america, apologise to to the world mentality.

Pls explain to me one time Obama has done this?

>which is bombing ISIS and support the FSA

FSA is ISIS

Iran will do nothing except continue the little games it's always played. They know better.

>NOBODY FUCKS WITH NORTH KOREA BECAUSE OF THEIR NUKES YOU STUPID AMERILARD!

Nobody fucks with North Korea because they're totally harmless and fighting them would be like hitting an old man in the face with a sledgehammer.

I have a question: you oppose Iran right? And ISIS? Iran opposes ISIS and supports Assad. SO getting rid of Iran means you are supporting ISIS.

You know NK didn't have nukes for a long time right? The only reason it still exists is because China wanted a buffer state.

>Nobody fucks with North Korea because

nukes. Ever since North Korea got nukes, everyone takes anything they do like Hitler in 1939.

>repealing the Iran deal

It was never ratified by congress. It doesn't need to be repealed. It was never in effect. Your deal is with obama, not the united states.

>It was never ratified by congress. It doesn't need to be repealed. It was never in effect. Your deal is with obama, not the united states.

Your one stupid faggot.

>war with Iran
Kick ass.

>nukes

We have defense systems parked all over the ocean waiting.

They can't do shit with their garbage technology.

You seem really retarded, you'll make a great American.

Nobody fucks with North Korea for more reasons than that. Mainly because they're harmless and because of their close proximity to both China and Russia. The nukes are neither here nor there.

you're stupid