This is the President of the United States daughter, how does that make you feel?

This is the President of the United States daughter, how does that make you feel?

She is following in her fathers footsteps and smoking weed, how does that make you feel?

She is still going to Harvard, how does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8
youtube.com/watch?v=EaqQhdt1qqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Family is off limit

Also, it's just weed

That big ass nose on the right

Cool as FUCK

Although you have to be a little dumb to smoke weed when you can get more THC for the same price from edibles without damaging your lungs, but to each their own

i smoked weed at an Ivy League and I turned out okay

what do I care what some girl does in her free time

Yeah. It's as big as green shirt guy.

She looks like a man lmao

Yea kind of agree. She's not pushing agendas like Trumps kike daughter.

hes a fucking shit leader. his daughter could be a saint and he'd still be a horrible president. id do drugs if he were my dad too.

but I would prefer he take some fucking initiative and move to decriminalize, if his own daughter is partaking in an act that could jail an ordinary person

>it's a celebrity worship thread

BLEACHED

DUDE IVY LMAO

Good for her. She is hanging out with upper class white people, going to school, fitting in.

Leave her alone. She didnt ask to be in anyone's spotlight, she isnt compensated like a celebrity, she isnt doing red carpet events.

She deserves to be treated like any other civilian.

If she hangs out in a dorm room, drinking soda, eating pizza and smoking pot that means she is normal.

Her mom isnt a conservative woman so kids are off limits.

-MSM

America is the land of degeneracy. The whole world knows it, and it's reflected in the leadership of the Babylon on the Potomac river.

No black people in this photo? Such racism!
Maybe she is into white supremacy.

HOLY SHIT A COLLEGE KID IN A DORM ROOM WITH A BONG STOP THE PRESSES

indifferent

honestly I don't give a fuck about obama's daughters

Maybe one day she'll be elected the first black female president.

America will be long dead by then

>potus
how many days left?

Yup were the land of degeneracy when you guys have 14 year olds getting legally smashed at the local bar

They say Michelle's a tranny but there's no denying that's Obamas kid, she has that same smug dorky giraffe look as him

Why is this a picture of a man kissing someones shoe

Who the fuck even cares.

She was raised by marxists and goes to an ivy league school.

Let her do whatever she wants.

Some kind of Jew symbolism.

America has exported degenerate behavior to the rest of the world. Americans are Pagans who worship themselves. Trash culture comes from America, the idolatry of celebrity worship comes from America. That's because Americans are rootless people.

it's an elbow and some dude's hairy leg

I couldn't give two shits what a politician's kids are doing. I don't like Obummer and how his daughter acts has no bearing on this.

blood libel
you have to jew the jews

i just want to know if her penis is bigger than Michelle's.

How long till we see his daughter in a rap video like he did himself in this one. Playing dice, talking on the cell and jamming with the crew. #Thuglyfe

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8

Loool

>it's okay to make threads about trump's children and ivanka etc
>not okay to talk about obama's daughters

The CTR in this thread is strong.

Do you think she's voting for trump like obamas brother?

do you really believe that Barack Hussein Obama was in the music video for 1993 booty bass crossover hit Whoomp! (There It Is)?

why are they killing this man?

Not like you'd bein butt-fuck prison in most of the other states. Sorta fucking bullshit and it pisses me off more she's wearing the shirt.

It's a medieval woodcut depicting the "blood libel," i.e. the myth that jews baked the blood of christians into matzo for passover

its a jewish ceremony of bleeding out christian children
heres the European response

She doesn't seem all that different from other women her age, OP. Do you just hate weed or something?

Wait, his daughter was Kima on The Wire?

>Ywn smoke weed with a qt 3.14 presidential daughter
Why live

Those Jews seem kinda comfy, maybe its because it reminds them of home

>myth

it's not a nose

WHY
DO
YOU
HATE
FREEDOM

This. Imagine if it was palins daughter.

Ctr is off the charts right now.

why would CTR defend Obama's daughter smoking weed

Hillary doesn't like the Obamas, and she doesn't like weed

Wheres all the diversity in this picture?

Is Obama a white supremacist or what?

this, and honestly it looks like she prefers the white crowds, Her younger sister looks like she'll be another angry nigger. Meanwhile Malia getting dicked down by Chad and straying away from dumb nigger shit

based

>Family is off-limits
>Nevermind that everyone shitted on W's daughters when they fucked up

(((myth)))

Will Barack be mad when his daughter brings home a white boi in the summer?

Goes to show that anyone can be a degenerate.

considering his mother is white, the family that raised him is white, and he dated plenty of white people before getting married... no

ye but you know niggers (specifically black girls that can't get white dick) will be pissed

omg OP desu pls kys

you're a little dumb

NUDES WHEN

>she isnt compensated like a celebrity
Go to million dollar private schools. Meals are prepared by 4 Star Chefs, while your Mom orders public school kids to eat soylent green. Constantly fly around the globe on vacations. Get busted for underage drinking at frats, nothing happens. Get busted for smoking weed at frats, nothing happens. Kids your own age serving in the military would be discharged for either offense. Never work a day in your life. Get into Harvard even though you're a dumb party slut because your dad is President.

Honestly she's an embarrassment. At least the younger one seems to be learning from her older sisters debauchery and isn't making the same mistakes. She even got a summer job, and the SJWs shit all over her because "she's taking a job away from a 40yr old single mother! She doesn't need that money!".

>NUDES WHEN
For what purpose?

>family is off limit

Why do CTR shills keep posting this lately? Something in the pipeline about Hillary?

She is getting BLEACHED regularly, how does that make you feel?

Hillary's daughter is politically active and not like 18 years old, so no she's not off limits, you're just insane

133 days, 8 hours.

the high from edibles is not enjoyable

>Diet coke

I thought ivy league kids were smart.

>can't unsee moustaches

That's a big bong.

you can take a nigger out of the ghetto

but you cant take the ghetto out of the nigger

Also you never know she might become redpilled. One of Regans sons turned out to be a fag liberal.

diet coke is better than regular coke 2bh

Why is she always with white people?
Bitch is not a real nigga

Coke Zero is the best

Obama's spawn is pretty civilized this is just typical degenerate millennial behavior.

Waiting for the picture of her taking the BWC.

cant wait for the drugged/sleep gang bang vid

with or without the secret service member?

Are you being serious or joking?

I thought everyone knew that an Ivy League degree these days just means you're at the forefront of entitled identity politics

Goodbye 15IQ.

If Obama was my father I'd do drugs too.

Kek must hate you.

Why is she not hanging out with other black people? Is she racist or something?

This.

It's just rich kids doing rich kid stuff.

oy vey the nose knows!

B L E A C H E D

well it is legal in dc and shes over 18.

Pretty much this. At her age her father was doing coke/weed plus having gay sex

Why is there a foot in that dudes face?

Obama theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=EaqQhdt1qqk

Wow! Obama's daughter caught smoking weed. Was probably treated badly by President- like everyone else!

Whats her name again?

underrated posts

4um8

>nigger
>doing typical nigger shit
>suprised