HAHA! WHITES BTFO!

HAHA! WHITES BTFO!

HAHA LITERALLY 12% OF THE U.S. POPULATION IS SO IMPORTANT THAT IT'S OK TO HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT IN THE WHITE HOUSE FOR 8 YEARS WHILE THIS COUNTRY GOES TO HELL!

HAHA! BTFO!

HAHA! WHITE PEOPLE LITERALLY LEARNED-ED THEIR LESSON! DAS RIGHT!!!!

disgusting

Hans, so many people died because of King Nigger and Merkel.

I don't get what is making you mad here. She's just saying its inspirational for black people to see Obama in the White House.

Eat a dick, Nigel and stop shitposting.

This

It's good that blacks look up to him and stops being hoodlums.

I'd have went for jock but okay, why mad tho

You clearly have no idea how much this nigger fucked this planet for the past 8 years.

He made it possible for a mudslime to be London's mayor. You're cool with that?

OP is probably a miner who is new to racism and caught in the hype of "kill al niggers"

>It's good that blacks look up to him and stops being hoodlums.

Nothing's changed, Nord. They're still the same niggers.

shit dude, how did he manage that?

Actually they became more niggerer since Obama took office.

Oh fuck off Michael Obongo.
I thought race didn't matter and diversity is a strength?

Its bad though, because Obama is a bad president. This is as bad as blacks looking up to MLK.

Nah nigger lover, im 31 and work in a diverse workfield, where talent matters, not the color of your skkkin.

Stop shitposting and triggering me. Faggot.

Well it was kinda worth the shot.
Almost, kinda.

>It's good for black kids to see a black president
>What about white kids seeing a white president
>THAT'S RACIST YOU FUCKING PIG

You'll see one soon senpai.

You do know that your somalian infestation's responsibility goes to Obongo/Merkel/Globalists right?

How does your sister feel getting blacc cocked?

correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought blacks in America use their slang, so Obama looks like them but he doesn't speak like them

If anything in my short life has made me feel worse about being black its that cunt in the whitehouse

I don't like Obama or any modern US president, but Republican (shitposters) are fucking obnoxious with their normie partisan blather about "Obummer"

I miss when Sup Forums was normal niche rightism and leftism before all these Democrats/Republicans invaded from CNN or whatever.

>You do know that your somalian infestation's responsibility goes to Obongo/Merkel/Globalists right?

Every president, and every candidate who has run, has been a Globalist.

>Nord

Are we in Skyrim now?

So race suddenly matters now?

>Are we in Skyrim now?
You say you "miss" something like you are an oldfag but question this?

When Skyrim came out every "nigger" and "basketball-american" was replaced with "redgaurd:

>doesn't know Nords are real
Nordics are real people. I'm just a halfbreed though. Half Irish, Half Nordic.

if you have to have every public face a nigger or woman for them to be barely competent, what is going to happen to whites and men who are not allowed to have any role models in western (((society)))

ugh
negroes = so much cancer

that was pretty satisfying
>that dyke at 20sec is all like
>"I'M HELPING I'M HELPING include me in the video!"

8 years of obama really helped those black kids out

Most white kids under the age of say 12 do not remember seeing a white president in their lifetime.

Is that okay?

>Nordics are real people. I'm just a halfbreed though. Half Irish, Half Nordic.

Cringe

There are plenty of role models. The bigger issue is American "culture" being degenerate for all races so most any decent role model would be foreign westerners. Nigs tend to use basketball players or rappers as role models which is why so many think they're going to make it big in the NBA or music careers. I know Niel Degrass Tyson is a meme and a shit scientist but at least if nigs looked up to him or what few black "intellectuals" there are they'd be less shit as a demographic.

Niggers gonna nig...

Yeah, it inspired them to chimp the fuck out 10 times as bad as before.

>it gets worse

>Most white kids under the age of say 12 do not remember seeing a white president in their lifetime.

I guess it's their fault for having shitty education and not seeing glimpses of all the previous presidents then?

The previous "White" presidents have been garbage like Obama, so they're not missing out on anything really.

>The bigger issue is American "culture" being degenerate for all race
point. but that's hardly our true culture. it's hollyjew shit that's pumped out. kinda hoped youtube and the like would give better options, but apparently we have a bunch of fucknuts

Blacks see themselves as collective group instead of individuals so they act like Obama being president is one of their own accomplishments. So they do nothing to improve.

>"Hey you guys should get a job and stop being hoodlums"
>FUCK OFF WE PREZIDENT

It's kinda sad how after Obama I doubt we'll have another black president for a very very long time. Lets face it, we Americans have had some crazy shit happen these past 8 years. You would think that having a non white president would change somethings for the better and ironically it made things worse. Look at us now, there's a fucking woman running for president(not that I have a problem with a woman running) but is the very definition of a two faced bitch. 8 years I was laughing with my white friends while watch reruns of Dave Chappelle on TV and now we got bitches getting mad at white dudes for having dreadlocks. Two dumbass niggas get shot and every ignorant nigga wanna act like the whole police out to get us when they are hesistant now to even deal with us. All these god damn motherfucking white liberals wanna talk about oppression as they sit in their little gated community, plus these BLM fucktards get on my nerves so bad it hurts. Obama didn't do shit for us, George Bush may have not been great but at least relations were better between white and black from 2000 to 2008.

Shit ain't right no more. I pray Trump will fix some things. I truly do. I'm done.

Just get the fuck out Obama, just go.

t. Pissed off black man

If only black kids looked up to Obama but instead to look up to gangsters and drug dealers ;/

what did you think she was going to say about her husband?
>that niggger dumb. he a dumb nigger. i dont know why you voted for him because hes a dumb nigger

yea some how i dont think that made it past the first draft of a short lived speech writers career

Why is Michelle Ocongo so racist

You're going to get lynched after November 8th, nigger

If Hillary wins I'm doing it myself

>Diverse work field
>Joe's Automotive Repair

Sure thing man

>He fell for the "Trump is racist against blacks" meme that progressives invented

Claim by alt-right tards
"The US is going to hell/is shit right now"

Facts:
>lowest unemployment rate in decades
>more jobs than ever before
>economy is doing great
>not in any wars
>crime is at historic lows
>people are generally pretty happy (until they're convinced they aren't by trumptards like you all)

It's never been better to be an American. I laugh every time you losers try and fear monger, because people are waking up and realizing you're all full of shit. And yes, it is important for people of color to see someone like them in the White House. And it's going to be even more important for women to see someone like them in the White House too. I can't wait until November, this board is going to implode.

I like you

>Claim by alt-right tards
Kosher conservatives, republicans and neocons are not alt-right. Alt-right is concerned with deeper metapolitics about the west, traditionalism and ethno-nationalism, not petty mainstream partisan politics. An alt-rightist wouldn't actually really care whether Romney or Obama were president, they would dislike both on principle. Pic related is close to what the alt-right is if you're curious.

>>not in any wars
Not on the scale of Iraq, but there are still Air Force operations across the middle east, drone strikes and airstrikes from Yemen to Syria to Pakistan. Obama is much less destructive on foreign policy than Bush was in terms of damage, lives lost and money wasted, but still pretty neoconservative.

> I can't wait until November, this board is going to implode.

I hope so, I hope all these Democrats/Republicans head back to CNN comments section or wherever they originated.

>Russell Wilson before the NFL

>Tour De Troit

inspirational. not beneficial.

see black unemployment rate under Obama

He's agreeing with you though.

So if the US is doing fine can you tell the niggers to fuck off and stop complaining?