Millenial Hate Thread

Name a more pathetic, selfish, lazy, unmotivated, unfocused, unproductive, demanding, beta, arrogant and unexperienced generation than millenials.

>you can't

poor guy

Germans

Ahh self loathing. The German pastime.

Fuck that poor kid. get him some Accutane.

>Man decides to buy a newborn puppy
>Completely ignores the old ways of training puppies
>1 year down the line
>The puppy still shits and pisses all over the mans house
>Lacks any and all obedience

Who's fault is it?

What the fuck do you people consider millennial any more? It seems like you people think it can mean anyone from 35 to 13

Looks like he got hit with the bubonic plague lmao.

The boomers dumbass, they are called the ME generation for a reason

The first millenials were born in the 80s. Many of you are millenials and don't realize it.

>hating on milleneals
I guess it sucks knowing you worked your pathetic ass off. Im only 22 years old and retired on disablity. I Fuck older chicks while their hubbys work. Get on my level wagecuk

..|=v=|..
\= =/
/= =\
..|=^=|

oh thats easy...germans

My sister in HR actually calls back the most pathetic millennial resumes they find just so they can laugh at him. The last one they called was a high school dropout who walked three dogs, one of which was his.

GEn X is worse, millenials are great

22, rent my own home, at work right now, hvac tech ima i guess?

i do have a question, give me your opinions boys

my father's (52) generation are mostly capable. they can change tires, do taxes, look a pretty girl in the eye & not swallow their face, & get their hands dirty.

are there ANY millennial guys that can even fucking swat a spider? do you think these guys will get laid? will their KIDS get laid if they do? i'm trying to help these guys but i'm not your mommy, i cant teach you how to be interesting or collected

post millennial numale horror stories

>go camping with several families
>numale walking etsy account & his wife come
>she's funny, conversational, helpful, he has his little sister kill spiders
>attempts to light a fire with flint & this ten inch knife he bought 'just for the wilderness'
>we are staying in a recycled girls scout camp, not exaggerating
>takes him three hours & four band aids

i mean dude

it seems more like a chemical burn than simple zits

probably allergic to the fire retardants in pillows or beds.

generation X

I had acne about half as bad as that kid growing up. I started on Accutane when I was 14 and by the time I was 15 my acne was completely gone. I quit using it afterward and it never came back. Shit is one hell of a drug... later when I was 19-20ish I started seeing ads from lawyers looking for people who were horribly disfigured or killed by accutane and seeking a lawsuit.

Jesus Christ this pic made me fucking itchy.

Can you imagine how fucking miserable this guys life is? And what will inevitably be a pock-scarred face... FAHK!

The generation I loath the most is Generation X. With their fuckin gay tattoo culture and computer science degrees they got back in 1996.

Generation X is responsible for the problems both Millennials and Boomers see.

X'ers are the reason for housing bubble that busted causing boomers to stay in the workforce when they should have retired, setting Millennials back a decade and postponing retirement for boomers.

Born 1980-1996

Isn't it funny how 99% of people from cringe threads are millennials?

>24 yrs old
>engineer
>work 9-10 hrs a day, no overtime
>start work at 6:45 when all the old guys do
>mfw other kids my age show up at 9:30 and work exactly 8 and leave
>mfw the old guys always say "fucking millenials"
>mfw i agree

my generation is a bunch of lazy cunts

I work as long as needed because im a fucking adult and i have a big boy job. And if all the old engineers are there at 7, you can bet your ass they will notice if you are there before them

They put that shit on pillows? Fucking chemical jew

4channers

Divide and conquer slide thread.

Your sister sounds like massive bitch

>5'0"

this can't be real

Boomers.

>Millenial Hate Thread
you are just jealous that you are not as Alpha as Clarke, newfag

Fucking savage dismantling of an argument

millennials for the win, whoop whoop

> boomer detected

How did you find out about this site grandpa? You sign up for CTR or something?

would you kiss clarkes millennial lips Sup Forums?

Boomers >>> Gen X = Millennials >>>>>>>> Gen Z

Prove me wrong

She's always got funny stories to tell at the dinner table.

Yeah.. that much acne can't be explained away by bad nutrition and not washing your pillar-case on the regular. That's something in his genes.

The truly sad thing is, his emotional scars from getting mocked for something beyond his control, will be worse than those remaining on his skin.

most millennials are actually redpilled, like take Clarke for instance.
Clarke is pointing out the refugee problem in Europe being the reason he is single.

Baby boomers and any germans

millennial uprising when?

>It's another millenial self-hate thread

>Kim P clearly wanting the D

This goes for women as well.

>tfw clarke will never sneak a peak at your younf budding breasts as you pin a boutineer onto his 100% pure wool jacket lapel
why even live Sup Forums

what did she mean by this?

She works in HR. Its a requirement

millennials like clarke are computer wise nd can fix any internet problems.
can you do the same Boomer fags?

>Can you imagine how fucking miserable this guys life is? And what will inevitably be a pock-scarred face... FAHK!
I lived through it. My acne was that severe for 9 years. As a result, my skin is beyond repairable. No amount of lazer skin surgery will fix it. I just have to live my life as an "eternal teenager" as I call it. I'm 26 and people usually think I'm 17 or 18.
>88109112
So true. The emotional damage is irreversible. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "you're so ugly. Just wash your face."

>boomers betray their race
>boomers literally invent cuckoldry
>retarded millenials buy into their good ol boy neo-con bullshit

fuck you guys are dumb

alpha millennial males like clarke can pull in a new bitch every week.
How much pussy do you get, Boomer fags?

Never, they are too cucked to uprise, they don't want to become tyrone's cell mate with all that student debt

Millenial here. What should I do? I hate this generation (I play video games all day, I know i'm part of the problem) I hate this feeling of beta-ness in the air because all my peers are slacks. Do I pick up a trait and get-a-workin? Is school worth it? Date?

What in the fucking fuckedy-fuck-fuck is going on here?

I want to pop them all...

#wagecuckandproud

I'm sure Mr. Goldberg will promote you very soon.

>I swear it's all the patriarchy/bankers/kikes/whiteys/niggers fault I don't have a job or a gf

millennials like clarke here are more artistic and musically advanced then boring loser Boomer fags.

>asking Sup Forums
You're hopeless, fuck off

every generation talks this shit about the generation before them... same shit for thousands of years.

Some fucking millenial left my gf after she told him she was pregnant. Someone had to man up.

>implying clarke wouldn't rape Tyrone into submission
stay cucked boomer fag

>What in the fucking fuckedy-fuck-fuck is going on here?
just proving why us millennials are superior, Clarke is the best example of a modern millennial alpha male

>hurr it's all da boomers fault I'm a fat lazy NEET sack of shit who spends all day jerking off to Malaysian kids' cartoons and complaining on the internet about how much society has oppressed me
You're no better than SJWs, look in the mirror and pull your fingers out your arses you useless slobs.

KEKBOI

>millennials like clarke are always dressed to impress , unlike boomer fags

Boomers
>Fuck up job market by blowing their life savings and staying employed longer than they should have instead of retiring to make room for the future generation
>Fuck up housing market by selling the piece of shit house they bought for a nickel for thousands of dollars
>Start voting pro-minority and women's rights shit because they smoked so much dope together they thought they were all the same
>"You're too damn lazy, junior. Show some gumption and get out there, I did it when America was in it's golden age no problem, why can't you do it now?"

>millennials like clarke literally have a libido 100 times that of the average boomer fag

That's because cameras and the internet weren't a thing in the past, fucking retard.
Hippies were worse.

Every single generation was like this though, you just don't see about them in history books because they don't amount to anything and thus stay irrelevant.

If you had half a brain to use some critical thinking, you'd realize that for there to be winners, there must also be losers.

>inb4 OP is another retarded millennial shitposting on Sup Forums all day for replies

stop spamming the thread with this stupid clarke shit

Na just kill yourself famrambe

>Mormon

Yeah that makes sense.

of course millennials are lazy today.
Got big daddy government to pay for all the single momma and her crotchspawn.
Collect dollars at home while boomers work their asses off.
Back in the day -- single mom -- good fucking luck.

It's ass not arse

stay jealous boomer fag

everyone in this thread are probably millennials
if you're over the age of 30 and posting in this shithole kys

>it's all le boomer's fault
>it's all le patriarchy's fault
>if only my obscure brand of authoritarian identity politics could enforce it's morals on the population maybe then I wouldn't be an entitled, unmotivated faggot

makes sense why he is so more alpha then the average boomer-fag

I'm not reading all that shit fuck you

Well if you aren't getting paid over time then what's the problem with only working 8 hours? You obviously have no respect for yourself since you are working a few hours for free every day.

(((they))) are using the old projection tactic again

God I can't wait till your piece of shit generation dies out.

>tfw you and will never hit the big dance with clarke and his millennial crew
why even live, i'm literally tying a noose now

Brazil bringing the fucking bants. Kudos.

>millennials like clarke are much more educated and study philosophy
boomerfags btfo

You're full of shit. Millenials grew up post-Y2K, so maybe 1990 born at the earliest. Definitely does not include 80's babies.

Considering how often the word is included in shitposts, you'd figure that people on this board would look up what "millennial" actually means

Or are you all just self loathing?

You sound like a massive faggot.

that picture's fake- how the hell would it make his hair turn jewish/nigger

better be bait or youre a cuck

tl;dr, muh dick
fuck you

>Millennials like clarke are much more cultured in art and music
unlike boomer fags

This guy is destined to be the next Elliot Rodger.

What happened to doing the job right and having pride in your work wanting to contribute in a way that is not instant self gratification? I think user is on the right path, complaining about how the system is broken won't help in anyway, You're starting to sound like a broken record.

Holy shit you're retarded

mil·len·nial
/miˈlenēəl/
noun
plural noun: millennials; plural noun: Millennials

a person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000