What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

I always thought Gillian Anderson was a classically pretty woman, but she's also a leftist. It wouldn't shock me even the least bit if she were into interracial/cuckholding fetishes.

NOOOOOOOOOO
NOT SCULLY

FUCKING JEWS WENT TO FAR THIS TIME

She probably just likes dark chocolate? It's nothing unusual. Not everything has to have a sexual undertone to it.

I'm still partial to milk chocolate myself, though.

>posting fat monkey

>cocoa beans have something to do with black people
>feces does not

Liberals.

Okay, I'm totally serious now. How can you feel attracted to such a fucking hideous nignog? Also, notice the tattoo that screams ,,I'm a whore".

If you are not attracted to pic related, you are a nigger/degenerate.

Doubt it has any kind of sexual connotation. Lord knows she's been fucking Duchovny since the beginning.

Lol, did anyone watched new episode of X Files that came out this January?

All 6 episodes were SJW liberal tier. I couldn't believe it.

Libtards fucking ruined X Files, i wish i never watched that new season.

Episodes*

It means that she's racist against perfectly good black men like Shaun King.

I don't know. Must be the hips and large breasts that arouse a primal urge within me. After all, that's what they're for.

How were they SJW? Genuinely asking

I hear a long time ago that dark chocolate is an aphrodisiac for women.

And I'm not talking about niggers.

It's just literally dark chocolate, women seem to love it. Not niggers.

>its a mulder eats shrooms and goes on a whacky adventure episode

I actually watched first 3, stopped after that.

All i can remember is this:

They start the first episode by mocking conservatives. They were showing that one conservative guy as a lunatic.

Second episode there was some gay indian that died at the start of the episode. One of the lines i think Scully said was "I can't believe that he had to hide the fact that he is gay, in 2016!".

In third episode Mulder was literally explaining how is one person transgender.

You have to watch all 3 of them to see for yourself. Propaganda was so strong and agenda was so pushed that i stopped watching after episode 3.

It was also boring, entire season was dedicated to SJW and liberals, that is how it feels.

I only watched the first two episodes of the new season because I lost interest after. I remember they even had a parody of Alex Jones in the first episode.

Pretty much every major american series are strongly SJW, there are only a few exceptions to this. If you take a look at mass-produced, widely watched shows like CSI, NCIS, Castle, Bones etc, there's leftism everywhere. That's why I like Trumps idea of isolationism - less America in our lives, less liberal faggotry.

Gillian Anderson is too pure to like the BBC.

Right g-guys???

>not knowing gillian anderson hates white nationalists and racists
>she admits it in a magazine interview

I thought she was jewish?

Also forgot that Bill O'reilly joke.

I watched the first episode, it was like "Hurr Skullme, I know everything, I have all the proofs!!!!" then everything is destroyed and he is back to square one, as if nothing happend. Then you've got the alien werewolf or whatever in that fucking surrealist conversation about him wanting Muldor to kill him. I completely dropped that shit forever.

Furthermore, how did Gillian Anderson went from being adorable in the first episode of ther series decades ago, to the completely different looking person she is right now? Yeah she got older, she dyed he hair, maybe she lost weight, okay, but that can't be all, her face is completely different. There ought to be some crazy surgery involved.

I prefer the negress

>posts a leathery flabby woman with small tits

Of all the white models or even regular women you could have picked why that one?

older women often like the literal treat chocolate liking chocolate has nothing to do with liking niggers you guys are fucking autistic

i sound like a huge sperg for this but also the cinematography and pacing were fucking awful and nothing like the feel of the original series. it felt like they tried to do a comedy spoopy version of CSI

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"

- S. Freud

>Your hourly cuck fetish thread

Also this. Acting was fucking cringe and that monster in episode 3 looked beyond retarded.

It's actually weird how Mulder is now supposed to be a liberal even though him being a right-winger would've made much more sense because he doesn't trust the government.

it means exactly what it means op; she likes black men.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fine, you picky cunts. I upp'd the first image of a white woman I found on my comp because anything is better than a monkey, but if you insist how about pic related.

Yeah, in the first episode there was this guy who had a redpill channel on youtube and Muldor is a huge SJW who dislikes people who don't trust the government, are pro-gun, etc.

If you watched the rest of the seasons you'd see the Alex Jones guy they were "mocking" turned out to be 100% right and they solicit his help again. Mulder is right wing.

Mods are asleep, post Gillian's favorite treat.

fucking kek

Sup Forums has ruined me

That she likes chocolate with cacao at 65+ percent.

And now you picked a kike. For all your idiotic racism you can't even be held to your own standards.

No way that her or his character would be this blue-pilled.

I think that many people who watched this in 90's and early 00's were disappointed.

People expected some spooky shit and they got this propaganda instead.

Literally the best dark chocolate right here. Try and prove me wrong

Oh wait

You can't

It means she burns coal.

If you eat chocolate a nigger will fuck your wife

I'm racist, but not antisemitic. Jewish women are hot. Do you think Jews are black or what?

Meh, she's not that attractive. You could pick better merchants than her if merchants are your thing.

That was Alex Jones tier. Also, episode starts with Obama talking about aliens, top kek.

Sure you could argue prettier women exist, but I just wonder how can anybody consider negresses when pretty much any white woman, not necessarily a celebrity, is hotter than that. Really makes you think huh

If you hate blacks but not kikes and you live in a european country where you don't even have blacks that's an indicator of you spending too much time on Sup Forums

There's one little flaw, my friend.
You look like a fag when buying that!
The hearts! The font! The brand name! It's not the best chocolate because if it was it would't look so fuckin gay!

You gay Hanz?

As you get older you like dark chocolate more
It's just a thing don't worry about it

Also black cock
Man that shit gets good as you pass your 40s

Actually, it means I'm quite resistant to Sup Forums views, since you guys are more anti-kike than anti-nigger. And I was a racist well before discovering this amazing place. The fact that I live in white paradise doesn't mean I never had real life experiences with nigs.

I'm beginning to think they are doing it on purpose to piss of racists

You never watched x files in your life you fucking cuck.
The new season was very true to the original series, you're just triggered because they didn't fellate Trump live on TV.

>moonman thumbnail

what the fuck

>The cute cashier might think I'm gay because I buy 1 every week

Fug, what do I buy to go with my chocolate so I can tell her I'm straight and want to bone her? Meat? Beer? American cheese? A tractor?

Corn withdrawal from living in England, happened to Madge too.

Everyone agrees that the new season is a pile of shit, and you have the never to call other people cucks? Kys

>They start the first episode by mocking conservatives. They were showing that one conservative guy as a lunatic.
are you going to tell me that Alex Jones is NOT eccentric? also, spoiler alert: the "lunatic" is right, as is shown later on

Glad to know im not thw only one seeing that

Her preference. Does that trigger you?
Bunch of sissy twats.

>implying that I hate women

Fuck off, Texas. Not interested in your bait.

She married a kike but she's clearly referencing pic related

WTF is this kekery? Is this one of those new animated jpgs?

Your picture is of a whore
Do your line a favor and into a bland, plain woman

I'm stupid

REEEEEE LEFTISTS LEAVE MY TV SHOWS ALONE.

Gillian Anderson has 3 white children btw. and will feature in Star Citizen

Fuck off

just ask her out ffs. don't get your hopes up though because being hit on at work is usually weird unless you are unusually attractive in which case life enabled cheat mode for you

Post redundant. Flag is all we needed.

>Fug, what do I buy to go with my chocolate so I can tell her I'm straight and want to bone her? Meat? Beer? American cheese? A tractor?

Meh, just own it.
It's a quirk of yours and if she was interested she'd have made a move by now.

Kys faggot and fuck off with muh Trump.

Even when you put a side liberal propaganda, season was utter shit.

Bad acting, writing, cinematography.

Fuck off now.

X-Files was always about federal agencies pushing around local law enforcement and shitting on jurisdiction. Paved the way for the federal police that Soros is promoting right now.

I AM FUCKING FURIOUS

YOU FUCKING KIKE BASTARDS

SHE WAS FUCKING PERFECT. I HAD A FOLDER DEDICATED TO THIS WOMAN

AND YOU TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME

THAT'S IT. YOU'VE FORCED MY HAND, CUNTS.

> muh everyone
Yeah, no. Maybe nostalgia fags and retards who never watched the original run.

The new season was exactly up to par with the rest of the seasons. It was never a "Sopranos" type production. It was a tongue in cheek supernatural procedural with interesting/funny characters, and non of this changed with the new season.

Tell me though, what's your all time favorite episode then, cuck?
> inb4 some obviously googled/plebbit garbage like Home

Is it wrong that I think all black women look like black men in pageantry?

They just wanted to mock the conservatives, that was the point of everything.

What has that to do with X Files or aliens? I usually don't mind if there are some liberal ideas in the shows but this was just pure propaganda.

sauce

its what happens when two users post a picture at the exact same time

Okay lad i get it. You don't mind when political shit is pushed in the series, its ok.

But i do mind and i simply don't watch it, that's it.

think about it , even the niggers think white women are better looking

She looks hotter now than she did back the the classic X-Files days.

> mub libcuck propaganda
literally always been there

> bad acting
lmao you really have never seen a single fucking episode in your life have you? David and Gillian have always been shitty actors

> bad writing
75% of episodes have always been bad

> cinematography
kek now you're just memeing

this show was never great, but the new season was not especially bad. kys nostalgia fag

she looks like rocky dennis now anyways