Trump won

Fucking burned!

ART
IN
MART

this took more effort

Jesus God, that's blasphemous.

Fuck me.

People who passively accept this deserve to burn in a LOWER circle of Hell than the people who are actually doing the deed.

besides beating ebool ryskies, to what contributed any of moon missions?

i thought so

>fellowburger
>not knowing these are all coke brands

Are you a mexinigger or on holiday?

post that pepsi 9/11 pic pls

i know right? Target has all 12 packs for $2.50 this week. America sure is great.

You mean the 5th britboi?
If you were making a snarky comment the correct answer was
>what happened the 7th of Dec?

If I kick this, will I be arrested or consider as a LARPer that do historical reconstitutions ?

ayo... people died and sheeitz

Sometimes I wish I was a dindu child so I could get away with climbing on shit like that.

> another europoor trying to rag on the US while not being able to reach the moon
Kek they're like flies on shit. Go away faggot

i wonder how high they can stack those. maybe we could have made the new buildings out of 12 packs

I don't like the idea of 9/11 becoming a corporate holiday, so Coca Cola and Walmart can sell more produce. That's just sick. Tacky. Trashy. But, it IS American, so I guess you guys are all for it.

>one more clueless burger faggot who conviniently forgets that they pay russians for a decade to even be able go to space

it's ok to be mad

>Spending billions of dollars on a literal meme

If you managed to do it 40+ years ago, for top dollar with the computing power of a pocket calculator why haven't you been back? Technology is cheaper than ever, you've done it before so you know exactly how to do it and what costs can be cut/aren't unnecessary, so why aren't you terraforming the Moon? Terraforming the Moon in the current year would be cheaper than the Apollo 11 mission in 1969. NASA is one big slush fund and you know it as well as I do.

>USA2

I for one hate this shit based on principle.

But, I'm also not very patriotic and don't hold my country as any real key part of my identity since I consider the government and most of our institutions to be working against my interests. So, whatever, I don't really care.

>wal mart logo
>literally star of david

never forgetti

Come on now, that's just awesome.

>recolored gif

I am staggered by the fact someone NEEDED to do this.

>things that never happened

Fuck this shit.

>he thinks they were actually on the moon

You faked it to look better than the Ruskies, stop pretending otherwise.

>looked for the one scared looking white girl
>nope, literally all blacks
gg murica, shouldn't have lost your civil war

Fuck this shit too.

kek

>this triggers the non-american scum

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Please we can't get on the moon in the

>current year

You think they went 60 years ago?

What did you expect? You are a culturally Jewish society obsessed with peddling empty materialism for turning shekels profit.

The other day when the rugby was on and Wales were playing, a local shop here made a similar display except it was a dragon.

It was impressive because the shop is really quite small, just a village corner shop, they specially ordered in four months worth of pop just for the display.

Fun fact they intentionally crashed recon sat on the moon before Apollo to collect data.

It made a ''gong'' sound, that vibrated and resonated throughout the whole thing.

Expert say the inner shell is mostly made out of tungsten.

>he has done zero research into the KGB archives leaked by the most important soviet defector to his own security services
>still believing KGB disinfo decades after it was publically exposed

seriously low effort shitposting

you should read a fucking book once and a while

UNBEATABLE

>tfw you realise it was Coca Cola who did 9/11 all along

I think your tinfoil hat may be on a bit too tight, Pierre.

What? Everyone has had a bunch of missions to the moon already...

>date system
Settle down, Cletus.