It starts

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37312538

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/were-brink-civil-war-french-security-chiefs-chilling-warning-before-nice-terror-attack-1570820
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11826862/Airlines-told-to-expect-French-911-as-Hollande-warns-of-more-Islamist-violence.html
express.co.uk/life-style/health/708622/Crimean-Congo-Hemorrhagic-Fever-CCHF-vaccine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nobody gives fucks anymore

is he at least dead?

Soon

all that will happen is your European police force will become more militarized like ours

so a police force that used to be great will now become violent and power hungry like here in America

don't you Euro peons see what's happening? they are breaking down every aspect of your society which separated you from becoming America. now your welfare system that used to work for people in need is becoming overwhelmed with niggers and shitskins. they are even doing away with classic European architecture for cheap, bland suburban planning. they are ruining your countries so it becomes more like mine.

>Documents with writing in Arabic were also found in the car, police said.

I think France is a couple more snackbars away from full scale civil war. The tensions are very high and only increasing.

you're not even in France, you don't have the slightest idea what's happening

nothing's going to happen you retard, just like nothing is happening in America. just like nothing happened in Brazil. just like nothing happened in South Africa. brown obscurity will wash over all of us.

How many times has "it" started?

2 women arrested, a policeman with small injury, the third one get shot in the head by the policeman. They seems to be in link with fail notre dame happening.
A dead kebab grill is what I needed to sleep well tonight,good news

Civil war will not happen anytime soon. People just close their eyes, they want to keep living in their blue pilled world. They think it will eventually disapear one day.

It's getting worse, but too slowly to kick shit off in the short term. Still, I think the French government are very much preparing for civil war. And it's not just me who thinks it.

ibtimes.co.uk/were-brink-civil-war-french-security-chiefs-chilling-warning-before-nice-terror-attack-1570820
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11826862/Airlines-told-to-expect-French-911-as-Hollande-warns-of-more-Islamist-violence.html

This.
At least my rifle is lock n loaded for the great happening. I'm ready

And it seems Kek agrees, too.

This is the truth.
Frenchmen litterally think that if they ignore a problem long enough, it's eventually going to go away. That's what we have been doing with our economy and immigration policies for the last century, it's not going to change anytime soon.

>it's happening in my department

same % of physical violences as Marseilles
Trains always late
All the cons of living in the countryside without the pros
Nothing but niggers and arabs

Don't go to Essonnes

This isnt even shocking anymore..

I'm sure they're just tanned Frenchmen learning Arabic to help fellow refugees integrate better. Also they must be mentally ill, no motive can be found.

The policeman is alive, they gunned down the woman who stabbed him but I don't know if she's dead or not

lets hope france will put that gas to use soon

Not tonight!

>The policeman is alive
Hope he makes a full recovery.

>they gunned down the woman who stabbed him
Good news.

>but I don't know if she's dead or not
We could roll for that. Rolling for dead!

Did we not predict a happening yesterday?

>express.co.uk/life-style/health/708622/Crimean-Congo-Hemorrhagic-Fever-CCHF-vaccine

C'mon France, do we need to start gasing again?

> not living in north Essonne, with only 30 minutes train to Paris center

BFMTV says she's in a hospital, hopefully she dies a painful death thanks to the local Dexter

>live in the deep center, Between the caliphate of Evry and the sultanat of Etampes

>living 10 minutes by walk from a mosquee, seeing muslims each friday preaching death to infidels in the bus
>waiting 2017 after the election to see the flames of civil war

>2359 hours

Whoa, we were doing so good

I have friend going next week to Gif-sur-Yvette? It is so bad?

Kek look at these plebs living in the suburbs.

Probably for studies? I work near, and there are not really a problem in the morning and afternoon bus, full of working people or students. But when you take the bus or RER in Massy to go to shit living places, mostly arabs and niggers, but they wouldn't bomb themselves

Yes, Polytech Paris-Sud.
Ok, thanks.