Non-anglo animation

What's some good and/or interesting animation from outside the anglosphere?

Nip cartoons excluded of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UClRDfB2RWaU6DWkffvccGCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

France has a diverse choice of cartoons, from really good to abysmal.

Doktor Bubo was the shit

Ugh, Mercator projection. Take it away, take it away.

Masha and the Bear.

Felidae

Brazillian show, Jorel's Brother is pretty good.

>Conefags

French stuff.

Wallace and Gromit, some other British stuff too I suppose, esp from Aardman like Pirates! A Band of Misfits

Also the Irish films Brendan and the Secret of Kells and Song of the Sea are gr8

Did...did you even read the OP?

Screw both of you.

It all fucking sucks desu.
America is the only country good at making animation desu.
Franco has some good bande-dessinée artists, but they have a poor history of animation.
Just believe in Disney and John Lasseter, then you'll be saved.

The Philippines have some alright shows

It's

>posts image ignoring the hydrosphere

That's and image of concentration of gravitational potential, the the actual shape of the earth. Think of it as similar to one of those maps that resize or reshape countries based of population density or wealth, etc, but with Earth's mass instead.

Bamse was the shit. Though I guess the comic was pretty edgy, I remember reading one issue which ended with all three kids dying in a plane crash.

>America is the only country good at making animation desu.
Japan is better. Objectively.

So does someone pay you for this or do you to it for free?

Bamse had an issue where they talked to the kid readers about the Holocaust.

France is great. They have Ankama (Wakfu and such). It's kind of a Anime/Cartoon/Bande Dessiné mixing

kek

ya just delusional dweeb weeb, so you want to think "muh anime" is better than America, ignoring the definitive fact that Walt's Nine Old Men and Lasseter's PIXAR surpass all the jap 2d/3d animators.

in the first place, itt, we aren't allowed to talk about nip cartoons.

No such "definitive fact" exists. American animation is very limited and underdeveloped compared to anime.

>in the first place, itt, we aren't allowed to talk about nip cartoons.
You brought this up, not me.

This guy, right here.

Apparently not too carefully, I notice. sorry bout that.

The Willy Fogg (Around the World in 80 Days) Alfred J Kwak animated shows are also pretty nice, there may be english dubs but they're not of anglosphere origin. Pretty old though.

The main animation / comics hub outside asia or anglosphere is france / belgium though. Lots of good stuff, like The Long Way North, A Cat in Paris, The Illusionist etc

>America is the only country good at making animation desu.
but they don't even animate thier own cartoons these days. if anything, you should be saying korea is the only good country at making animations for american storyboards.

Bee

even while the Simpsons outsourced their production to Korea, Disney had such a based in-house animator as Glen Keane.

this is why "Disney made in USA" is the best and most credible and the world believes what they make.

Believe Disney, fuck jap anime.

Anime is objectively superior to American animation.

So who do you work for? Who's paying you to spread propaganda here?

then why, Tokyo Disnyland exists in my country, but Ghibli-land doesn't exist in America?

because anime is shit, and they're the latecomers who copied what Disney has already done, like monkey see monkey do.

>then why, Tokyo Disnyland exists in my country, but Ghibli-land doesn't exist in America?
This is completely irrelevant.

>because anime is shit
No it isn't. It's superior to American animation.

>they're the latecomers who copied what Disney has already done
Anime is completely different from Disney.

So is Disney your employer or do you work for some kind of middle man?

I am not baiting. What makes you think I am?

youtube.com/channel/UClRDfB2RWaU6DWkffvccGCg
What does Sup Forums think

my man
I was surprised by how good this show is

>Franco has some good bande-dessinée artists, but they have a poor history of animation.
Cat in Paris
Ernest and Celestine
The Illusionist
The Triplets of Belleville
The King and The Mockingbird
The Rabbi's Cat
Persepolis
The Little Prince
The Rabbi's Cat
That's just off the top of my head. America might make the most animation but France's place is entrenched.

>America might make the most animation
Japan makes more.