Pewdiepie

Pewdiepie

K

why does he look like a methhead now?

He's depressed

pleasediepie

>earns millions off screaming into a camera like a retard while playing videogames
>is depressed

lol what a fucking faggot

>Pewdiepie
Fuck Pewiepie.
I hope he dies of cancer. TODAY!!!

2007 britney when?

How long until he goes full redpill? He seems on the cusp of it with some of the recent videos.

What do you mean? I'd take that offer in a heartbeat.

Getting paid millions to pull funny faces and play video games is literally being a NEET but with a huge income.

Wonderful.

Exactly is imply he's a faggot for being depressed despite making phat stackz whilst not contributing to society.

because he's deprived of all dignity

Lefty pol here
I dislike him because he's not a vegan
I don't care how many millions he donates to charities he's a horrible person

Who needs dignity when you can snort cocaine off an Italian models asscrack in the middle of the ocean on a multi million dollar yacht?

That doesn't mean you can't have other issues.

I'd still be raging at the current political climate and slow death of the West even if I had millions.

wtf is this pewdiepie is redpill meme?

I've never heard he say anything based, in fact all he does is scream

Nuke Victoria

He also fucks a degenerate wop camwhore.

its mostly innuendo and very subtle imagery.

He's unfulfilled. It's the same feeling Hollywood celeb types have when they got a lot of money but don't feel like they are contributing to society so they adapt African babies and are advocates against air pollution and shit. You can tell Pewbs wants to make a difference and go full Sup Forums to wake his kiddie audience but he has to hold back and there lies his agony.

leafy>pewdieshit

hallo! My names XD PYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDIPIEEEEEEE

i hate that faggot with a passion. fuck you sweden

>that post
>that flag

Vegemite is not food.

I heard rumors that some people use it as glue.