NBC steals from Sup Forums

>memes

>$159
Is that supposed to be the meme?

Hey asshole, your secret hideout ain't fucking secret. It hasn't been since it was posted to Digg like 7 years ago.

What is the point of wireless earbuds? It looks weird and its not practical.
Also wireless headphones already exist

those don't even look like they will stay in your ear

Maybe the iSheeps will finally wake up this time. The fucking kikes at Apple can't keep getting away with this.

>Sup Forums invented memes

they were ergonomically designed to fit in tyrone's hand

nice moon runes fag

also memes were not invented by Sup Forums there is not a single thing in this article from Sup Forums this is a clickbait thread what the fuck

they think memes are a picture of something with text on it

>The look like ear dicks

i work in phone repair and it's mindboggling how people will get burned three times in a row by stupid manufacturing or design issues yet still buy the next one the week it comes out

>1334x750 pixels
>$850

FIVE HUNDRED NINETY NINE US DOLLARS

It fucking better be a meme.

So what do you recommend out of the latest offerings the Samsungs or the Motorola's?

>Spotted the newfag
Welcome to Sup Forums friendo

i see nothing but negatives so I cannot provide a reccomendation. Samsung's edge shit is retarded and pointless and the construction of their phones is getting worse and worse for things like repair and durability

Motorola has always been "meh" and I don't even know what they have out lately

>Apple pisses off its customers
>removed a feature people loved
>charges outrageous amount for a "improved" version of what should be free
>people get mad
>after years of mediocre but high priced products this is the last straw
>sales drop
>loses billions
>Apple forced to redesign product to give people what they want

And everyone will still say the free market doesn't work. Why?

>Apple in danger of going under
>gets government bail out

And I posted this from my iPhone.

fuck drumpf

>>memes

Apple continually produces sub-par quality products.
Only manages to stay afloat from good marketing and dumb ass middle class white people who are either trend fags or don't know any better.
Apple continues to make sub-par products.
Everyone surprised.

Gee its like everyone has lost an average of 7 IQ points in the last 50 years.Oh wait. That actually happened.

>Autist

>Not be a servile follower

You may pick only one, friend.

apple are fucking retarded what if I want to plug my iPhone into speakers with a headphone jack. oh I have to buy blue tooth speakers.

So glad I never bought into Apple's bullshit

>$159 wireless earbuds
>you will most likely lose at least one at some point
>have to shell out another $159 for fucking EARBUDS

Apple has been surviving purely on momentum for the past 3+ years now. Their marketing is pretty much the same shit it was in 2008.

Something tells me they didn't add lanyard hole intentionally, so goys could lose headphones and buy the new ones again and again.

Why are people so stupid?
>How can Trump say he can help me
Because he was a fucking businessman and has talked to thousands of people on financial issues that affect them everyday.

Because they cost more, Apple is out of ideas, and they hope you lose them so you have to buy more.

Stock prices for Apple is down big league

On my iPhone too, probably gonna get the Lenovo phone next, but I just got this one like 2 months ago

Better question, what happens when you want to charge your phone and listen to music with normal fucking headphones? You can't, because it requires the same fucking port.

And it's the same shit anyway. Airpods are problematic as shit

This
And bluetooth drains the battery really fast
And they only gave it a slightly bigger battery than the iPhone 6 which was 1810mAh (fucking small battery)

it happens every year. Stock goes down after the Apple event and then comes back pretty soon

comes with adapter - leave one on your aux cord

All wireless headphones are overpriced because of supply and demand. I have the regular earpods and they fall out all the fucking time so I assumed they would have a strap for the back of ur head or something but I'm not as smart as Jony Ive.

That's why you should buy our AirPods goy

I use a moto x and I like it but that's just my personal experience the screens nice but the camera isn't that good and the battery will last nearly all day and I haven't voided the warranty or anything to improve it either.

it bet you it's all because they will save $0.05 on not having to pay for the components for the headphone jack

I read something claiming that stupid is the next big electronics fad. Apparently trying to sell to informed intelligent customers is a mugs game. Who knew.

I'll wait till this my 6 craps out then switch. My gf has cricket and it seems surprisingly good for being so cheap.

>implying it's not the $4 licensing fee for the lightning port accessories and the additional licensing fee for their proprietary bluetooth

>real headphones: now only available on android

>AirPods have accelerometers that can sense that you're talking

that's not what accelerometers do?

This one isn't jewtooth though.

the first android didn't have a headphone jack

this is not innovative just scummy

i have a iphone 6, the iphone 7 looks shit and no earphone jack is gay as fuck. maybe if the iphone 8 is crap too i'll finally just switch to android.

andriod isn't a real device

:D

Enjoy your jew OS

In the early 2000's Apple was shit, only schools had them and nobody could understand it. Ipod and Iphone were just a bumb in their history they wont be around in 10 years most likely.

I don't think I've ever used bluetooth before.

Need to charge or load up my 2016 smartphone? Pop in the USB cable sitting at my desk. Need to charge or load up my 2006 MP3 player? Same concept.

Want to trade bullshit with random strangers who's tastes are the bottom of the barrel out of recent mainstream copypasta-pop? No, no I don't. For people who matter, there's dropbox and mega.

They probably have a connector for an apple smart lanyard that costs 49.99 to 99.99

>it's a shitting on apple episode
so many poorfag neets on Sup Forums

just have a retracting wire to hold them together

That is the point. They want you to keep buying absurdly expensive headphones that are probably shit quality.

>Want to trade bullshit with random strangers who's tastes are the bottom of the barrel out of recent mainstream copypasta-pop?

what?

that's not really how it werks bro

Retard alert

90s apple = best ever. It was right up until Steve Jobs returned from his decade-long spirit journey of learning to be a ruthless businessman instead of an idealist.

They did everything you wanted and they did nothing you didn't want. Mainstream software was dual-platform pretty much always, and the Mac indie scene had an incredible amount of activity thanks to people's deep pockets and there were also huge online modding communities even in the early 90s. Everything was simpler and more open; back then you'd see a hundred different RTS games which all had different gameplay. By the turn of the century, every RTS you could possibly find was a knockoff of Warcraft II. The allmighty Populous series was butchered into just another warcraft clone.

Wasted get

There's a hundred million apps claiming to do basically that. But I've never tried any of them out because I don't trust strangers and I don't want any of their shit.

>i'll counter legitimate functional issues and ridiculous nickle-and-diming tactics by calling people poor

trying to regain the shitposting title, eh

Why is Apple making so many shit products lately?

Apple always eventually comes out with an "S" version of all their phones which essentially fixes all the fuck ups of the first release.

I predict the iPhone 7S will have a standard headphone jack.

>it's a kissing up kicking down episode
so many bootlicking neets on Sup Forums

>trying to regain the shitposting title, eh
stop trying so hard to fit in, reddit-kun
filthy ESL scum

i recently encountered some stupid fucking flip phone that has a PC app and everything for music and such, but the pictures HAVE to be transferred off of it via bluetooth. No other option.

sometimes i wish i was omniscient and omnipotent so i could punish those involved in making these decisions the second they set their mind on it

>buyer's remorse

Thinks that all memes come from Sup Forums because you saw it on it here first.

Leaf actually makes a good point. Stick w/ Android if you're poor. Bitching about price is whiny beta shit.

>implying I'd buy in-ear headphones
good one

off topic, but how do you go on Sup Forums from your phone? safari?

One plus 3. $420 CAD quad core, nice screen, 16mp camera. Or get the 2 for a lot less. I have the one plus 1 and its doing great for 2 years.

>all these repeating digits the past hour

Kek is about to drop a world-changing turd on liberals today. Time to close this tab and slap F5 on Twitter.

I predict it will add a bunch of bullshit nobody needs and some new expensive alternative to a headphone jack you can buy separately

and then a plus version and a plus S version

and a new iphone 7X that actually has a headphone jack but it only works with their proprietary headphone shit

Wait so are they blocking 3rd party Bluetooth devices now?

>thread bashing in-ear headphones
>come in defending apple
>smug little post when someone implies you use the earbuds

consider me trolled

Why did they choose this shape? I have a similar pair, they aren't comfortable, they hurt your ears, and they fall out all the fucking time.
Couldn't they use a design that actually works?

hello friend.
Its a pleasure to have your positivism and warm feelings here. I hope you enjoy your stay.

>mfw my university has dozens of these for its film school
>they keep reminding us that they got the best computers money could buy
>mfw the exorbitant film school fees went into shitty overpriced macs and not more/better cameras

Sure, but

You could just not use those apps, and still use bluetooth for all the things it is useful for

i hate the new in-ear earbuds meme

THIS is how earbuds are supposed to look

the in-ears fuck up your ear wax and they fall out all the time and you can never get a perfect fit

such a downgrade i can hardly find this type anymore

>and still use bluetooth for all the things it is useful for

it's handy how people without a single bluetooth device are capable of doing this as well

truly innovative

My wireless headphones for my android cost me 29 $ on amazon. BUT sometimes its fucking annoying, theyre not always charged, theyre not always convenient.. sometimes I prefer to use my plugged ones.

Someone explain this shit.

Lol yes. What else?

not even a trole

I just don't understand why people spend more time talking about things they don't like instead of things they DO like

maybe because android is still an unoptimised mess compared to iOS, I dunno

not to mention in-ear earbuds are unsanitary and disgusting and you wouldnt catch me using someone elses

No, they couldn't. They would rather shit in a small box than design something that has worked for many years and is produced under other brands.

>Walking around listening to music on your igoy through your $150 proprietary earphones
>One earbud slips out, falls on the ground and bounces into a drainage hole

There goes your Christmas present.

>buys low priced jewtooth. Wonders why it sucks.

>Dont want the inconvenience of a wire

>ADD THIS HUGE FUCKING LANYaRD TO 2 SEPARATE ITEMS

wew lad

I use pic related type as analbeats.

I'm surprised at the lack of replies

Here is your first of hopefully many (You)s

but the cheap headphones i bought are great. the sound quality is nice.
Im saying wireless as the only option doesnt make sense.

How old is this image lol

Fuck the draining hole. They'll break if they fall out. I have yet to find earphones that are not super fragile.

The first Android was a proof of concept. It didn't have a lot of features that were eventually included.

>I'm surprised at the lack of replies
(You)s aren't upvotes, moron