Notice anyone particular in the new Lego Batman poster?

Notice anyone particular in the new Lego Batman poster?

is Jim Gorden black

Who?

SEE

AYE

AAAAAYYYYYYYYLMAO

If I take that brick off, will you die?

Who is that qt between Alfred and the Joker?

Epic meme, my dude.
Batgirl's being voiced by Rosario Dawson, so she and Gordon have been racebent to fit.
Technically they're not black, because the shade Lego uses for black characters is a shade darker than that. Dawson's mixed.

gotta pander to someone

>James Gordon
>Barbara Gordon
BLACKED

>No Maggie Sawyer
>No Renee Montoya
>No Crispus Allen
Shit.

Oh man, is Killer Croc's head just a Lego crocodile head?

Fuck you this cant be real

>J'onn is there
>Cyborg isn't

Based.

Isn't Maggie on the far right, beneath Aquaman? And that might be Renee behind Freeze's mech.

>Isn't Maggie on the far right, beneath Aquaman?
Ohhh. Could be; I was expecting her to look more like in Lego Dimensions.
>And that might be Renee behind Freeze's mech.
Huh. Maybe.

This can't be happening.

Does Sup Forums know?

are you real?

Yes, they made the edit.

>edit
and my heart is broken.

I don't think it is, because look how sharp he is compared to the other characters that far back.

>photoshopping out CIA

get this hothead OUTTA HERE

WE

hmmmm!

How cute Robin is?

>blocking Mime and March Harriet

Why?

Why couldn't it have been a Lego Justice League movie? Why does every mainstream installment of a movie show or video game that involves any other DC characters in it has to be Batman centric?

>When you ran out of white pieces

>The Batman series- Biggest superhero success on television
>Batman 1989 - first superhero movie of success
>Batman: The Animated Series- Don't even make me start
>DK comic - Mark of the goldem age (for the wrong reasons)
>DK movie - bring all the fame again

Every generation in any form of media knows Batman. Batman "IS" the mainstream market

There are several Lego Justice League movies - they are just straight to DVD. Not sure why, since the quality is pretty good.

BANE?

I watched one of those movies in Swedish and the dub voices were hilarious. Totally out of sync and not fitting in the least but hilarious.

Because The Lego Movie's Batman was a favorite character.

Also, you gotta start somewhere. If this does well, it could create interest towards The Lego Justice League Movie.

Lego Harley isn't slutty enough.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE COAT?

>tfw looked online and confirmed it was an edit

;~;

Catwoman also looks black but it's ok if it's in Lego form.

Why is lego Batgirl's cowl so much worse than lego Batman's? It sticks out so far off her face its ridiculous.

Looks like it might be Montoya

I love that they got Billy-Dee Williams as Two-Face after all these years.

A lotta synergy for a promotional toy.

She's cute, and that's all that matters.

there's already lego sequel in plans, and lego ninjago movie and lego billion brick race.

i like lego, but come on, how many times you wanna watch fake stop motion lego?

Is black Two-Face supposed to be a reference to the Tim Burton version that was almost played by Billy Dee Williams?

Yup. Billy Dee is even voicing him.

I'd say so since Billy Dee is doing the voice.

How many times do you wanna watch real human actors? Or the cartoonish Dreamworks CGI?

As long as the writing and directing is good, people will watch it no matter the visual style.

>Batman 1989 - first superhero movie of success

What about Superman, Superman II and Superman III?

>Billy Dee finally gets to be Two-Face
Aw yea.

WUZ

no.

This is going to make normal people think Robin is even more of a joke isn't it?

Unless they flip the script in the third act and have him turn into the uberbadass Nightwing.

I really really hope they turn him into Nightwing.

Do you guys think DC will ever acknowledge baneposting in their comics/movies/cartoons?

you gotta remember that this is not Batman
this is toy batman being played with by a child
nothing they do is canon, nothing they do has any influence on any of the dc universes and its fucking lego, nobody is gonna let their image of Robin be affected by it

Who's to say that won't happen after?

Maybe 10 years from now when the next group of young writers starts to get popular.

>Justice League Dark's going to have Batman be a main character in it

Still a little pissy about

>tfw Issue #1 of The Uncrashable CIA

Didn't they already do that?

I really hope this doesn't suck.

It's the movie I'm most excited for in 2017.

Glad this is a shoop

I don't understand why all this LEGO bullshit is always hyped up so much. Real LEGOs were fun to play with. The LEGO video games sucked. The LEGO movie was okay at best. It's not like Batman was that great in it anyway. I'm not excited for yet another installment of this shit in the least.

No, the image of Robin in the general public is already bad. This isn't going to help.

Is that two-face half woman?

No he's Lando Calrissian.

And you don't have to be excited.

Some of us are though.

because this movie looks like it will be the most fun bat movie, this is probably the closest to pure distilled batman that we are gonna get

Fuck you for not knowing about Eartha Kitt.

Did someone say Batman?
Batman! oh boy, gotta have my Batman

He's just going to be there to be the skeptic normie complaining about magic and getting BTFO by all the magical shit that happens around him.

>Batgirl's being voiced by Rosario Dawson, so she and Gordon have been racebent to fit.

Because that apparently matters in a cartoon

BOYCOTT THE MOVIE TILL AN ACTUAL CROCODILE MAN IS CAST AS KC!

If Affleck includes Damian, then that would be the new Batman and Robin dynamic for casuals.

Why people keep forgetting that batman was fighting Vampires before all magic dc characters existed aside from zatara

You are a casual you dumbass, normies and casuals are not the same

This is pol

this is tv

Ellen?

it's not really pol when someone asks if Gordon is black. If anything he looks more like he got tanned badly.

Vampires are not magic shit.

Bane?

COMMIZIONERS AND BATGIRLZ AND SHEEET

Is that the fucking Wonder Twins?

a little miffed yeah.

>every thread
>Robin fans whining

Is Batman going to fuck Batgirl in this movie too? If not then I have no interest.

Is there a new trailer? I don't remember this shot

Hawkman?

Also CIA is in the background.

the one flying is hawkgirl I think, since you can see Hawkman with the X on the chest on the left

Because he doesn't do magic anymore.they only ever hint at this fact but batman is more weary of magic than he is alien tech. He collects alien tech but you keep that book with the gibbering face for a cover and words in a long forgotten dialect of atlantian that move the fuck away from uis batcave
They were pre52 because Constantine dealth with dracula until he kills his bitch ass by dragging him into the sun after he drinks Constantine's demon blood

Most people believe that Batwoman is a new and fresh introduction because she has to deal with "super natural" stuff..
That's the situation we are in.

So now that J'honn is powered by Martian Blood Magic, think they'll bring him into JLD as the space consultant?

As long as they're good, I'll watch 'em. If they fuck up Lego Movie 2 then things aren't gonna be so awesome.

>I'm CIA

...what?
Nobody fucking cares what your job is.

legit dissapointed it was a shoop

Martian Manhunter?

>DK comic - Mark of the goldem age (for the wrong reasons)
>DK movie - bring all the fame again
That scene when he expands his dong was amazing and very accurate to the source material