Julian Assange confirms Sanders was threatened to drop out of the Democratic race

HOW WILL SHITLLERY EVER RECOVER?

bients.com/julian-assange-confirms-sanders-threatened/

Other urls found in this thread:

giphy.com/gifs/election2016-crying-bernie-sanders-overwhelmed-l0HlxtmFWEkvOVrS8
pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09/06/julian-assange-we-have-released-thousands-of-emails-where-clinton-herself-has-used-a-c-in-brackets/
abc7ny.com/politics/bernie-sanders-gets-emotional-as-brother-casts-vote-at-dnc/1444397/
youtube.com/watch?v=saA44h7-_P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

n-not true, hillary and bernie are best friends

Poor guy. Still a total coward of course, for not standing up for what he believed in anyway. He's literally a zillion years old, I'm surprised death threats were effective. And all he had to fucking do was say: If I die, it was Hillary.

Better question is how long until the lizard disguise shatters on killery.

Can you link us to something that doesn't cite back into the conspiracy news site circle.

Seriously, all the links in the articles just link to eachother.

HOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

he has grandkids

He can't because such a link doesn't exist.

nice trips

yeah, so did John Hammond.

last two numbers of this post are amount of days until this happens

wtf, is this pic real???

I would threaten to kick his ass, too. Sanders was like 4 mil behind in the popular vote yet still kept campaigning. That Jew fuck needed to learn his place.

Ya think? Jebus, this is the best Assange has? Weak sauce.

She did a holocaust, oh no!

I can't take this shitposter seriously lately, if he has evidence he should present it, he's acting like a grade A bitch.

>dat pure loathing

uh yeah, that was his face during the moment when Hillary was officially publicly nominated at the Democratic convention, he was holding back tears and looked like he was pissed as hell, gif too big to post

giphy.com/gifs/election2016-crying-bernie-sanders-overwhelmed-l0HlxtmFWEkvOVrS8

> 4 mil behind in the popular vote
no one can be this stupid right? you're election polls are rigged.

he probably wants people to riot for his amnesty in exchange for releasing the information.

hurr durr information should be free for all but first lemme get off on some rape charges :^)

Proof? I want to believe it but this is shit proof.

How are they rigged?

He's got a cut on his face...

>Julian Assange confirms Sanders was threatened to drop out of the Democratic race

>He says he has evidence that Hillary made deals with an alleged Islamic state sponsor, as well as damning information about the Clinton Foundation.

Folks, I'm getting hard here.

This, he cites an interview but has no video evidence. I'm not going to believe something someone writes without actually seeing it. And I know typos aren't everything, but:

>"We gonna report with every major info from this interview in the nex few days!"

This inspires trepidation as far as trustworthy sourcing goes.

Why is this albino monkey still sitting on the "most damning" evidence when the closer we are to the election the more difficult it will be for shit to get done about it?

Why the fuck is she still allowed to run for president with these sort of claims what the fuck

He's waiting to crash the democratic support and not allow them time to push another shill forward.

Poor Bernie

He didn't want to end up on the Clinton kill list

>Pressured to drop out
>His only other alternative was to continue acting like a whining babby after he had already lost
Once again, it's fucking nothing

He literally looks like the crying and angry feels guy in this image

Glad to see you've warmed up to Trump's rhetoric, Fernando.

Raid Hillary's twitter with articles of the like.
Do it, you really have nothing to lose, donald is waifu.

You thought it was a joke.

Hey Sup Forums, someone please caption this accordingly and let's make this image go viral, it is highly disturbing.

it already went viral you retard

"
During a recent interview with Australian journalist John Pilger, Assange said that Bernie Sanders was forced to drop out of the race due to threats from the Clinton campaign."

Ummmm, but he DIDN'T drop out of the race? He stayed in literally until Hillary was named the official nominee at the convention.

Never trust an article that some retard posts on Sup Forums.

He's got nothing, Bruce

So what ever happened to the Hillary leaks that were supposed to end her? We're fucking waiting Julian...

>Ummmm
>literally

how to spot a shill

Did not hillary kill staffers too?
They must pay hella good money to risk you life like that.

Is Bernie supporting Hillary cause he's a massive cuck, or will he fucking die if he doesnt?

How long until the Ecuadorian embassy gets bombed lads? He can't keep his mouth shut.

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09/06/julian-assange-we-have-released-thousands-of-emails-where-clinton-herself-has-used-a-c-in-brackets/

I've never seen this before and it really broke my heart.

how about pussy assange release one shred of evidence and then she drop out .until then fuck off

because they're just claims?

That's the look of a man who's hopes and dreams have been shattered. That's a true believer being defeated.

Not that I care.

>tfw birthday today
>tfw same birthday as this old faggot

julian assange says a lot of things

t. increasingly nervous man

Oh shit

It's like he knows more than that, it's not that he didn't win, it's that he glimpsed how wicked the system really is and knows what the Hillary nom actually means for the future.

He tricked many people into thinking that he is a man of people or some shit, and when he didn't succeed, bought a 3rd house for half a mil. Fuck this guy

He knows if he dropped it there will a "cyber attack" rendering everything useless. I'm pretty sure they will go that far.

According to this video the crying Bernie is from when his brother voted for him.
abc7ny.com/politics/bernie-sanders-gets-emotional-as-brother-casts-vote-at-dnc/1444397/

Do you know that he bought a house? That story was released to undermine Sanders support.

the original version of that is disgusting
fucking horsey man

Christ the looks really run in the family hard, kind of glad Bernie just raised his wife's sons.

PUNISHED SANDERS

> A communist denied his revolution.

If he has the info, why the fuck doesn't he leak it already? Is he waiting for them to assassinate him? Is he using the threat of the info being released to prevent Clinton killing him?

youtube.com/watch?v=saA44h7-_P8

he was dropping tendies all over the place that night

Give me a proper source shill

The face of a man that has been broken by the machine.

I figured as much. You can tell by the way he conducted himself after dropping out; a battered husk that was dead inside. It was painful to watch him feign enthusiasm for Hillary.

fucking lost

>campaign money
>the public
But he got a hefty chunk from big unions

It was either drop out or die.

It's like I can taste his tears.

holy shit poor guy

seems legit, i would take bernie for a coward

that was when his bro was giving him a shoutout.
hilarious pic none the less

>random biased guy who keeps repeating line has said it again!

what does he say?

"Pancho needs your prayers it's true... But save a few for Lefty too. He only did what he had to do... and now he's growing old."

Thats the face of a man who was threatened with death by these fucking globalist Clintons and had to give up his campaign for no fucking reason.

I hate Bernie and liberals but god damn. Hillary is so evil that it makes Bernie look like a good guy (he isnt).

Time to shit or get off the pot, Assange.

I knew it. Why else would he support that crook? He could've pulled a Jeb and refused to support her.

BUMP
SHILLS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
KILLING THEMSELVES IN RECORD NUMBERS
EVERY SINGLE ILLARY SHILL LIVING ON US SOIL WILL BE ARRESTED AND PUT ON TRIAL FOR TREASON

it's a meme. Meme is Magic

>tfw taking hillary's 14" black strapon and she keeps going when you ask her to stop

damn i feel sorry for him

Bernie is the only guy that looked more pathetic than Jeb this past year

>My Government and Politics exam made me explain a horsey comic and what it meant

Jeb at least had some backbone or it was just how he had no gun held to his head.

kek

Need to wait for ballot deadlines in most states so they can't slip Biden in.

Brutal.

>implying politicians arent whats wrong with this country
what a cuck comic

I find it hard to believe that a man who hasn't left a building in several years, knows much about politics in another nation.
Plus this

christ my condolences
poli sci classes really are the worst these days

THE COMPANY IS CALLED LAFARGE.
>French company that paid Isis to protect their investments, Clinton is a backer of Lafarge.