Cyclops

>Cyclops is considered literally worse than Adolf Hitler and one of the worst people ever after Secret Wars
>Because he got rid of one of the inhuman's fart cloud that was killing millions of mutants
Uhhhhhh, why does this make Cyclops worse than Hitler? *scratches head* Doesn't wanting his people not to be gassed to death by a ideological regime the opposite of Hitler? It would make sense if it was about the message sent around the world. But getting rid of the fart cloud is worse than hitler? Why? It's literally killed so many mutants and driving mutantkind to extinction!! But we're suppose to side with the Inhumans because 'Muh Aryan Race Kingdom' and 'Muh Film Rights'? Why would X-MenFans want Inhumans to ever replace the X-Men? And why does Magik hate Cyclops when she helped him? Why does all the X-Men hate his action? Is Marvel run by crazy people?

>And why does Magik hate Cyclops when she helped him?
He's murderer! X-Men are warriors, they don't kill!
Or she shlicked to Alchemy, who knows.

>! But we're suppose to side with the Inhumans because 'Muh Aryan Race Kingdom' and 'Muh Film Rights'?

There is also the fact of the prophecy: it signaled that a major, mysterious threat is coming and the Inhumans will need as many of them and with the most variety of powers as they can get if they want to survive it.

It is actually the real reason Black Bolt released the Terrigen clouds back in Infinity.

Sadly, it has barely been referenced and now everyone thinks "They don't want to rid of the cloud because 'Fuck mutants and worship the cloud'".

Is this the second worst period of X-Men?

Did Cyclops die?

With Decimation being #1? Totally.
Not visiting Sup Forums often?

Rightclops is dead but kid Cyke is still around

SHHHH user
Just accept it

I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day, every day the same thread.

What's Ulysses role in IvX?

Be Karnak's mannequin.

TO ME, MY X-MEN

TO ME MY, X-MEN

BLESS ME OH RIGHTEOUS ONE

So yes. Cyclops is dead.

yeh I was just about to say, wasn't this exact same thread just up not too long ago

Inhumans released Terrigan mists, it killed a fuck lot of mutants including Cyclops

Emma thought his death was too anticlimactic, so she mind-raped everyone into beleiving that Cyclops was still alive and was going to stop the Inhuman's mists.

After stopping one of the mist clouds Cyclops "died". Attempting to be a hero, but will forever be remembered as Hitler instead.

How exactly such an incoherent storyline come to be? Did the writer or multiple writers didn't know what Cyclops had done/was going to do until this out or what?

Did he kill anyone stopping the cloud?

Well Cyclops was already dead well before that point so...

I think Emma had one of the mutants sacrifice themselves willingly to transmute the cloud into something non-leathal for mutants. Which did save a lot of people.

Is Medusa asking Cyclops why he stopped a cloud that was killing his people? Did she expect every mutant to just die and not do anything about the thing that was killing them?

Yes, why?

Because its almost like she was conducting a genocide like a certain character from WWII.

She is, but hey, X-Men are always willing to talk it over.

Yes, but she's presented as the hero and X-men are the villains, so she can't be wrong here.

Is anyone surprise that Beast is helping her?

It's old tradition now that he's on the opposite side of Cyclops. If Scott said "muties are going to the Moon!", Hank would go to live with Mole Man.

TO ME, MY X-MEN!

It was.

What's the essential rightclops reading if I want to know why everyone loves this mutie so much?

Messiah complex/war
AvsX

Messiah Trilogy (Complex, War, Second Coming)

the more people hate scott, the stronger he becomes.
it's a secret secondary mution he has.

These.
Also Utopia.

Check the catalog. There's a story time with links to pretty much all of the /essentialrightclops/ core

Marvel never plan for shit so probably no one really knows what's that mysterious threat and why they need tons of Inhumans to handle it. It's almost guaranteed the answer will be disappointing and become a joke for years

SO PUT YOUR LITTLE HAND IN MINE

Hahaha. Marvel is fucking terrible.

Alchemy died using his power to stop the cloud. That's it though.