Syrian children comitting suicide to escape war

I just read that Syrian children are comitting suicide to get out of the horrors of war aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23483889.ab (put it through google translate).

I find it horrible, i know europe does not have the firepower to fix this, only US and Russia has. I got so sad when i read this and i just want to help them.

>flag

Good. Muslims offing themselves is the best way we could possibly get rid of them. But no, ignore that and keep taking them in cucks.

Want to help them? Lobby west and globalist jews to stop arming rebels. End the war.

Fucking cuck. Go to Syria and help then. Don't fucking let the scum into Europe.

Western children commit suicide to escape western society

do they want a medal?

Thats horrible!

Why do the muslims kill each other? 1+ billion muslims in the world, and none are willing to help their fellow muslim kin. Sad.

They should let me adopt one or two of the little girls. Comfy Life in a 1st world nation as my cumdump is a better alternative.

>muslims are killing themselves
>this is somehow a problem
Sweden yes!

>i know europe does not have the firepower to fix this, only US and Russia has

Maybe if they paid their NATO-mandated defense budgets they would.

nice

/thread

>kill yourself to escape death

>I got so sad when i read this and i just want to help them.

why? this has always happened and will continue to happen for the rest of world history.

>Die on your on terms to escape being raped and murdered.

In that kind of scenario I'd take as many of them with me before offing myself.

Or just blow yourself up, they seem to be pretty good at that.

neat

You can help them by tossing out the establishment leaders and
their (((((benefactors))))) that fund the rebels who caused this war

Quick Europe do something about it

> Europe does not have the firepower

Nigga, The Scandinavian countries alone could curbstomp any of the players in Syria regardless of who we allied with

Suicide bombings are for desperate people