Trump got BTFO yesterday

>I wanna be great friends with Russia
>I consider Vladimir Putin a great leader
>I know more about ISIS than all the generals combined
>My war plan can be better than a general's

Trump sounded like an utter retard yesterday.

Sup Forums went full on damage control and hijacked NBC's poll to make it look like he won the CIC forum. Even with us hijacking polls, Hillary still got 33% because the public is not deaf.

Trump was clearly unprepared and if he keeps going like that, he's not a God Emperor. He's just a moron.

>inb4 ctr shill for acknowledging a fact

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-just-admitted-he-has-no-plan-for-defeating-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=E_J1yRCLS2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is an actual quote from Drumpf yesterday. No wonder he loves the poorly educated.

not wanting peace and drawing a close on the cold war

Autism.

Useless data.

Sup Forums was already hijacking the poll from the sticky thread.

The amount of voters was insignificant and most came from the Alt Right.

I voted Trump as a winner myself, even though he clearly sounded like a retard.

That interviewer stumped him repeated times.

Trump got stumped at least 3 times. He acts like that when he doesn't know what to say.

Meanwhile Hillary is a pathological liar and had no problem at all making a spectacle out of her bullshit. She sounded presidential.

Anyone missing that other guy? The one who was actually smart and erudite?

>this is an actual quote
>its not an actual quote

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!

Grandma had an earpiece and still looked stupified.

every poll i see has him winning last night.....so i guess they all got hacked......

Update

What's funny to me is Hillary being so against working with Putin. I don't think it plays well with most people, even a lot of CTR-types (hence they never actually use this as an argument against Trump even though it would be at least valid because Trump is pro-Putin, they just stick to muh racism).

I supported Trump until I saw this. He is not God Emperor he is a blundering orange buffoon.

They did not get hacked, they got HIJACKED by the Alt Right.

Read any discussions about the CIC yesterday. He sounded like an utter moron. Specially his speech about the plans.

Trump is a fucking retard who somehow became a billionaire and now thinks that he's auto-good at everything.

He's not nearly as good as lying as Hillary is. She sounded evil but presidential. Trump had no idea what to propose and just said whatever came to his mind.

Ron Paul would have nailed them both to a stick.

>Trump got BTFO
>All of the liberal media agree that Clinton bombed hard.

kek

The more people see and hear her, the more they dont like what they see and hear.......why the earpiece?? every answer of hers sounds rehearsed, and people can see that.

r/politics was doing the same thing for Hillary, faggot.

But it is mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-just-admitted-he-has-no-plan-for-defeating-isis/

Trump didn't say absolutely anything at the forum yesterday. He just mumbled a bunch of unintelligible shit. I support him and vote that he won the debate, but Jesus Christ. He sounds like someone's uncle after getting drunk.

She sounded great yesterday. Far better than Trump. If I weren't aware of her being the worst human being ever born, she'd have snatched my vote there because her performance was much better.

Since when r/politics has nearly enough Hillary people to compete with the Alt Right?

Putin literally did nothing wrong.

That's not what he said though.

>When THEY come up with a plan that I like....

he was talking about the generals.

Vote for Donald Trump.
Send Hillary to prison.
Build that wall, Paco.

You can't even vote, shitskin.

he probably should have practiced before

if he goes into a debate like that he's gonna get shitstomped

Unironically using Alt Right as though it were a concrete description of Sup Forums

Had me laughin mate

Thanks for Correcting the Record, hue

NO MORE THAN THREE TEASPOONS!

Once of the core principles of the alt-right is anti-semitism. Are you not an anti semite? It's also largely about ethnic nationalism and race realism, is that not a concrete description of Sup Forums?

So you're calling me a shill?

Your candidate will destroy America because he can't sound like an actual president and I'm a shill for pointing that out?

Clinton rambled and talked like someone with brain damage

All the polls say Trump won

Libs are all in full blown damage control right now

>because he can't sound like an actual president

youtube.com/watch?v=E_J1yRCLS2A

WHAT?

Trump mumbled like an imbecile while Hillary actually said shit and could point out the problems with the veterans.

You're in denial.

WHAT? WHAAAAAT? WHAT?

>Hijacked the poll

You give us too much credit for being some huge alt-right force. In reality there is like 100 shitposting faggots from around the world and CTR, that's is all.

>not using meme arrows

fuck off newfag

>Trump talk a load of shit
>Everyone says he won

I think that's a far worse position for shills to be in. He can literally do no wrong, he's invincible.

I think he should have continued going with the "ISIS is our common enemy" line of thinking.

I thought every american loved Moutain Dew

Like how she conveniently forgot again about the lives she cost Americans in Libya?

.20 reais have been deposited into your account thank you for correcting the record.

Hi CIA, do you feel like a big boyo yet?

>Sup Forumshijacks a Twitter poll voted on by 74,000 people that Trump won handedly.

Maybe 2000 of those were from us.

>fucking retard who somehow became a billionaire

Do you believe this because it's your only hope for success in life?

can't hear you over all this SAGE

Kill yourself faggot. There is no Alt-Right.

That fag kept cutting off Trump, is that what you call a stump? Kek, you've clearly never seen the GOP debates

He does have a plan....he just doesn't like it

See you and your retarded role model (Hillary) think fighting Russia is a good idea because of her puppet masters. Russia really would be one of our best allies vs ISIS and other Islamist groups attempting to form a caliphate. I really hope you aren't that stupid. I truly hope you're getting paid.

This is Dilma-tier autism.
Burgers are fucked either way.

CIA Big Boys Pls Leave.

HE DOESN'T WANT ENEMIES TO KNOW AND COUNTER OUR PLAN, FUCKING GODLESS SYRUPNIGGER LEAF KEK!

God forbid we have a president who doesn't want to start WWIII with Putin over states utterly meaningless to American interests.

Which means 43,000 weren't, which of still 15000 more votes than what Hillary got

Fuck of CTR OP

Hillary is so much better
>I want a cold war 2.0 because the first one just wasn't good enough

Hey, that's some Gorbachev-tier shit.

Beg to differ.
> PIC RELATED NIGGERS

So Dangerous Drumpf isn't foaming at the bit to start WW3 by shooting down Russian plans over some shithole dessert that only Jews care about? What the fuck? He's just not funny anymore guys this is getting scary.

Why do ya'll care so much?

>ya'll

post discarded

>The only way to avoid nuclear war is to bend over for Russia and bite the pillow
I thought the "better red than dead" faggots all cleared out after the 60s

Kill your self?
What the ever lasting Christ; I hate Brazil(CIA BIG GUISE) Now?

yankee fag detected

someone post the image of hillary wanting to have dinner with putin on that lemon

For real Mr. Dutchbag. How is this any of your business at all?

Just some good old schadenfreude.

There's a difference between spreading your cheeks for Russia and calling to an end to pointless sanctioning that doesn't work and only serves to widen the cultural divide that keeps Russia on the outskirts of geopolitics.

Nope. Trump dominated and the polls support that conclusion. Hillary had an earpiece and still didn't answer shit.

Pathetic frankly. It's good watching criminals get their teeth smashed out.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
SHILLS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY ILLARY KKKLINTON'S DISASTEROUS CAMPAIGN
KILLING THEMSELVES IN "RECORD" NUMBERS
EVERY SINGLE ILLARY SHILL LIVING ON US SOIL WILL BE ARRESTED AND PUT ON TRIAL FOR TREASON