Damian Arkham Game incoming

twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/804541586017292288

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nemesis system
Like in Shadow of Mordor? Sounds stupid.

Nemesis system was the only good part of Shadow of Mordor

AND if this rumor is true, seeing Arkham Damian's rogue's gallery grow alongside him would be great

Hype as fuck

blease make him cameo villain he deserves it

JUST GIVE ME THE BEST SUIT

Just take my money

But Terry is the better legacy character. I want to fight Blight, Inque, and Mad Stan

>Snyder

Get out.

Jack N Apes or bust

>toonfags BTFO yet again

>Damian
ew

They're never going to retcon Damian away, are they?

>it's not batman: beyond arkham

>TerryBats game
>It starts with youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM
I just realised that since they "Killed" Batman at the end of AK they can't just start a Beyond game with the beginning of BB where Bruce hangs up the Beyond suit after using a gun

>Another arkham game and with Damian no less
I freaking hate you so much WB.

>Ywn fight Curare
>Ywn fight Spellbinder
>Ywn fight Shrike
>Ywn fight Splicer
>Ywn fight the Royal Flush Gang
>Ywn fight TimJoker

They didnt kill Batman. Bruce "killed" Bruce so people would fear the bat creature again.

How is this still going over people's heads?

>not terry
No
This is not schway
This is...
[Spoiler]Schwarbage

No get over it fagelo.

Sorry Harper didn't catch on, Scott

>everyone that doesn't like Damian is a Harper Row/Snyder fan
is this the new meme

>new
it's at least a few years old

>Damian
>Not Terry

>Tfw they killed Freeze so no Terry and Freeze moment
Fuck

>is this the new meme
is this the new meme

Damian fans hate Snyder and think anyone who doesn't like their precious Dami is Snyder fan.

>Timfags still this mad

>Jason "Lolicon fantasy" Schreier
>A reputable source
Pick one.

Man I am dumb. I just realized this game is about 666 adult dystopia Damian Batman and not renegade young Robin.

I was gonna say something about that but I don't figure Sup Forums gives as much of a shit about how fucking stupid kotaku and him in particular are

This bullshit rumor has been going around for months and it's not true.

>Kotaku

I want to fuck

>Denial

Damian Wayne is the Batman we deserve

Will we get to crucify Pyg?

>A game about Damien
>No Arkham Beyond
>No Battle of the Cowl game with multiple free roam characters and multiple endings based on if you choose either Dick, Jason, Tim, or Azrael to take the mantle.
>No Batman Inc game

Well this okay I guess as long as there's no mandatory Bat tank mission and actual boss battles

I wouldn't expect a Beyond Arkham game either, but Kotaku is the last place to be believing a rumor about video games.

I'm shocked they're still alive after Hogan dropped the leg on Gawker.

I want Damian to be retconed out of existence and I want all Damianfags to die.

But he's best Snyder character and Black Mirror was his best run Nonnie

YES

This will be based on right?

Although I wouldn't mind a Damian Robin game either.

So brand new villains? Or do you think they'll repurpose Batman Beyond villains for Damien?

Well if Penguin's in the trailer then they'll at least be reusing some of Batman's rogues.

Harper, Damian, niggerobin, nigger bat-ironman should all be deleted from existence.

How can Damian exist if Talia is dead?

Terry fags are c.uckold fetishists. Nasty and perverted people who should be shunned from society.

>Implying Terry isn't going to be his Robin

Ah, going full Morrison are we? I like how you think.

Hes not a Snyder character you pleb

>An Al Ghul
>staying dead

My nigga

That Battle of the Cowl idea is fucking BASED

>Al Ghul's
>Staying dead

Because it was already born? I always was waiting in City for Damian to pop out the way they played Bruce and Talia it was like they had been lovers for awhile before that and she talked about their night of passion.

Whatever its faults, its a breath of fresh air for a genre that is overtly stagnant and reliant on scripted interactions.

>No Battle of the Cowl game with multiple free roam characters and multiple endings based on if you choose either Dick, Jason, Tim, or Azrael to take the mantle
This...actually not a bad idea!

This comic was seriously bad, but it does have potential for a game.

Ah, its a superhero game, they could find a way.
They just fucked with his dad's gene, it isn't like Bruce railed Terry's mom over his desk.

Why would they want to?

Now, will this be shota Damian or an ugly aged Damian?

OK geniuses, then when was Damian conceived then? Batman always thought Talia was dead for good.

For all of their issues, they are pretty accurate with their leaks.

At some point before the Arkham games. In the comics they banged back when Dick was Robin.

Fuck off, pedophile filth.

If he isn't an adult, it IS an alternate continuity. Maybe he could end up being a test tube baby.

Why not both?

Eh, a Batman Beyond game would be better suited for Crysis style of gameplay anyway.

Yeah you're right user Frank Miller should defiantly take all the creative credit of writing a fucking baby who falls off a bridge. How could I be so foolish

Why dont you read the fucking thread. As this guy said Talia explicitly talks about the night they fucked in City.