I WANT A FUCKING HANDGUN SO BADLY

I WANT A FUCKING HANDGUN SO BADLY

FUCK THIS SHIT I HATE MY FUCKING COUNTRY WE'RE RULED BY OUR OWN KEKOLDRY SAVE US PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WANT HANDGUN NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1mBrxjLcuygRlG9Tgdw2CiHtV9g1kgUwZGRnieYBpwSo/mobilebasic
theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/
usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Armed-Resistance-to-Crime.pdf
libertyfirearmstraining.com/blog/2013/05/16/criminals-fear-armed-citizens-more-than-they-do-the-police/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberator_(gun)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok

buy a fucking 3d printer
download the free software that will print one
????
use your fucking head for more than a hat rack

Ok.
Join Gun club with "Pistol" section.
Apply for firearms licence with 'sporting' as the justification with sponsor from your club.
Hope Police don't knock you back for no reason.
Obtain legal pic related.
Stop believing the "Bong's can't own guns for self defence meme"
You just have to play the bureaucratic game and employ correct doublespeak.

fund me and i'll give you as many as you want lel

What's the matter?

Organize with like minded people and pressure politicians instead of crying on a Vietnamese sewing forum

If Chinese and Paki's can make them by hand, I'm sure you could find a way.

handguns suck they are hard to hit anything with unless you practice a lot even then they are a short range weapon. Rifles are the shit you should be wishing for an AR15 or an AK or something not a fucking handgun.

What did he mean by this?

Why ask for handguns when you can stock on teaspoons ?

You can't own handguns for self defense. You can own it for sporting.

get good faggot and make your own

R8 my fun Sup Forums?

>Sweden
And here I am thinking the cuck thing was just a meme

how are they gonna know the difference? you keep it in your flat or whatever the fuck you people call an apartment, then thats it. unless theres something I'm missing

Is that a fucking 22?

Daily reminder that if you have no rights to self defense your government considers you livestock.

move to northen ireland

Feel free to borrow one

Separate the legal right for him to own it and his personal intent of owning it.

It's okay, goy. You don't need a gun. Let us defend you.

One unintended consequence of anti-gun legislation that pisses me off is how it drives historically important firearm manufacturers out of business or to change their business model entirely

>be Webley & Scott
>make firearms for Britain for over a hundred years
>pass Firearms act of 1920
>firearms sales decline over the decades
>shit, I guess we make air guns now? fuck
>sales continue to decline
>close factory
>production moves to Turkey

Sad.

What? Just pointing out a fact. I'm one of the biggest gun rights activists there is. The laws in Europe are backwards.

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGGERS I STRUNG UP WITH MY WEB JUST YESTERDAY!?!
Jesus Christ how did Raimi get away with that line? Sure was a different world back then.

Move over here and buy one. My current carry; got it for 280

Dubs renames it. Current name "Little Cuck Piece"

Pls rename it ;_;

you can

did you just post your handfun's serial number on Sup Forums? you gon' get backtraced. close your drapes and buy a dog

Just emigrate to the States.

We won't judge you.

He and everyone else already know that it's a fact, so that's not the point. The point is that protecting your life might be a little more important than a shitty law. It's one worth breaking.

>dat P90
muh nigga

Also I'm seriously thinking about buying a crossbow.
They're "free sale" here in Italy, no registration or limitation of any kind on type, number, power or anything else.

I could literally order one online right now and have it delivered Monday.

The best thing is the law does not consider them weapons, so if you kill someone with it you don't get the "armed" aggravation. It's as though you killed someone with a hammer.

The barrel on that thing is longer than a fucking train ffs

"9mm of Minority Defense"
(+2 damage against minority intruders)

This. I'm coming to kill you now

you don't need a handgun to defend urself

"I am gay and a cuck!"

>9mm

You need to join a gun rights group and get well versed in the logic FOR gun rights

Pro Gun Bible

docs.google.com/document/d/1mBrxjLcuygRlG9Tgdw2CiHtV9g1kgUwZGRnieYBpwSo/mobilebasic

Harvard study detailing how gun control is counter productive and a waste of valuable police resources

theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
>Citing four separate studies between 1988-2004, the assessment from the Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council says crime victims who use guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves (other strategies include stalling, calling the police or using weapons such as knives or baseball bats).

businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
>Hemenway finds more reliable an annual federal government research project, called the National Crime Victimization Survey, which yields estimates in the neighborhood of 100,000 defensive gun uses per year. Making various reasonable-sounding adjustments, other social scientists have suggested that perhaps a figure somewhere between 250,000 and 370,000 might be more accurate.

leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
>Upon interviewing convicted felons, these researchers found that
>74% indicated that burglars avoided occupied dwellings, due to fears of being shot
>57% said that most criminals feared armed citizens more than the police
>40% of the felons had been deterred from committing a particular crime, because they believed that the potential victim was armed

law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Kys

Yes... Yes... Good goyim... you don't need to protect yourself against blacks and mudslimes with weapons you just need words... Cocks not glocks hehehehehe

hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Armed-Resistance-to-Crime.pdf
libertyfirearmstraining.com/blog/2013/05/16/criminals-fear-armed-citizens-more-than-they-do-the-police/

They carried webleys at rourkes drift. Cluster had them at LBH. Two generations of my family took them to war. Fuck

Tbf you'll be needing rifles

come to my country op
we can set you up.

NO

lel
get a karambit and learn how to use it
1 hit is 1 guy

You can have one, faglord. It's just got that coat hanger stock attached to it so it passes the length requirement.

Because AFAIK theyre not allowed to keep bullets at home.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberator_(gun)
Do you have access to a 3d printer? You can literally print one. The entire thing with with plastic, even the barrel!

This pisses me off to no end as well.

Leftist don't care about taking a hundred billion out of the economy and making thousands of skilled laborers and other high wage jobs completely unemployed. It's doesn't even enter their mind.

Dicks out for Harambe

Grandpa should have got on the boat Nigel

Killing mudslimes is sport

This physically sickens me

REROLL

You could just join the mob.

Fellow Soviet steel carrier reporting.

How do you like those grips and where did you get them?

Why don't you guys just make a constitution? Almost every civilized country in the world has one except you, it's like you guys don't even believe in having rights.

>1 post by this id

STOP

African-American Aerator

("Triple A" for short)

What if I want him to call his gun a meme?

Why is there a curb feeler on that revolver?

Why do you want a handgun? Do you want to shoot yourself user? We are here for you.

It's sporterized don't know what the hell the (you)s expect

Protip : come to France and buy a category D2 weapon (antiques designed before 1900 and modern reproduction of black powder guns that don't use metallic cartridges) before november, after which the category won't exist anymore.

To extend the gun length so that it can be legally be considered a rifle.

What sort of fucking impractical cannon is this?

KEK

No goy. You dont need a weapon.

If he ever shoots somebody with it he's probably going to prison

I FEEL YOU MUDSHITBRIT

I LIVE IN NEWYORK HAND GUNS ARE IMPOSSABLE TO GET AND CARRY

WHO WILL SAVE US

neon demon

>Nog Control

you can saw it off..

stop being a fucking cuck and go by one off the street you dumb fuck

yup its this
just use a big stick or something, or a knife

Nigger Reaper

Rusty

The Schwanzlutscher

What are you using our Taurus weapons? Are you insane?

Grips4u.net

Very satisfied. Excellent finish no defects. Fits like a glove, very comfortable.

Other funs here. Name em guys

Gay

"I'm gay and a cuck"

Czech em!

George

Found the 13 year old CoD player.

congrats

AHHHH FUCKIN WINRAR!!!!!!!!!!

Trump has a CCW

Try being richer.

>go by one off the street you dumb fuck

Yeah, it's real easy, this guy knows right

Fuck off

you are more likely to hurt yourself with a weapon or have it used against you

For u

>have gf who lives by herself
>tfw I'm letting her use one of my handguns for home protection because I have so many
>tfw won't miss it at all
>tfw my gf can handle a .45 ACP better than anyone in Landan

'Merica

SO IT SHALL BE

just use this

own invention, 110% guaranteed to keep gypsies away

Russian Liberator

It has to be X length overall which is why it has that ridiculous coat hanger on it. I think the barrel has to be a certain length too, but I'm not positive.

Can't you guys get black powder guns without doing all the waiting and licensing, just get a black powder revolver

Ha! Fucking Check'ed, Czech'ed, and Kek'ed.

>that gif
>my ID

Nice, also chekt