Sup Forums Christmas Chreer Thread #5

J Jonah gets his comeuppance edition.

It's that time of year again.

So grab some coco, turn on the Christmas music, and hang out with some Sup Forumsmrades as we share stories and get into the holiday spirit.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you.

All lists: pastebin.com/i76p6g59
Ungifted lists: pastebin.com/PnsZCHHH

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top to be registry/wishlist/#########
We just need the ###########

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hx4yH3BZ
pastebin.com/7kWcigi8
7-zip.org/download.html.
mega.nz/#!c9YWQI5A!bo2y8BDEDMakBN8eNuZse0H9uuHRQaryf4wFu7UirkQ.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riddler
mediafire.com/folder/2gr6rovz2rqwb/Christmas
mega.nz/#F!0xhCVAYJ!5NBubrEra1VAJD076-E6Rg
strawpoll.me/11783862
isitchristmas.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=53xKpMV6DUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Missing Address: When viewing your list, click "List settings" in the upper right hand corner. From there click "View details" on the wishlist you are using. On this new page in the middle will say "Shipping Address". Mark "Use an existing shipping address" and select the address you want to use (most likely your home address). Below that check the box "Third party shipping agreement". Click on "Save Changes" and you're all set!

Thought that waiting a week for this would be a bad idea since Christmas is so close so here's the info for my Ms Marvel contest
pastebin.com/hx4yH3BZ

If you have any artistic ability go for it, I'll also continue my regular gifting of inexpensive books to random people.

As promised, here's The Richest Duck in The World

The pastebins are updated, we're at 54 gifted, a 55% gifting rate!

My stream is playing and I'm changing it back to all of the Christmas videos vaughnlive.tv/elusiveg

HydraChristmas' Writing Contest pastebin.com/7kWcigi8

And a shameless post of my list for good measure 1NVJ8QWRBXRRK

Dammit, I had that copied, it got added to the pastebins but I missed the thread.... Derp.

Would it be ok if I toss the info in the pastebin?

Sure thing, I just finished writing it all up or I would have given some earlier notice.

>The puzzle is still live folks!
Hello and welcome to another Riddler puzzle! I did work on this first puzzle to make it more accessible. For this puzzle all you need to open the boxes is 7-zip.org/download.html. When you try to extract the zip you will be prompted for a password and voila! That's all you need. As always I'll be monitoring the thread and be here for you when you have questions. Now without further ado!
===============================================================================================
Good evening Batboobs! I have a new puzzle for you (one of a few more to come). I hope you find this riddle troubling. Here's the first box mega.nz/#!c9YWQI5A!bo2y8BDEDMakBN8eNuZse0H9uuHRQaryf4wFu7UirkQ. While you ponder it here's something to keep you in wonder en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riddler
2-29|2-6|2.1-3|2.3-1
5.4-5|5.4-17|1.1-3|1.1-21|2.5-1,
5.7-1|2-21|2-23|2.4-4|2.4-3
5.2-4|5.1-2!
1.1-9
2.1-2|2.2-1|2.5-1|6-2
8-3|2.1-2|2.3-2|5.6-3
2.1-2|2.4-2|5.7-4|5.4-3
3-13|4-4|2-3|2-8|5.6-2|6-1|2.5-3
4-3|2.5-3
2.2-1|2-9|1-18|2.2-1|2.4-18|5.4-1
5.5-1|6-1|8-13|8-14

Help Regarding Second Hint Here →

I will be here popping in and out all day if you have questions!

Did you guys still want to do a Secret Santa?

Answering , yes, I solved those numbers but I haven't been able to use that to open box 1.

I think I missed part of a conversation as I have no clue what you're asking about. And I can't go back to read it as I have to head to work now.

So you should have a hint then correct?

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Friendly reminder that not only can you help out your fellow Sup Forumsmrades this holiday season, but also your fellow man by simply typing "smile" in place of "www" in the address bar when purchasing items from Amazon. Doing so will automatically donate .05% of your total purchase cost to the charity of your choosing, which you can select in the upper left-hand corner of the Amazon page beneath the search bar.

For example:
>smile [dot ] amazon [dot] com

And that's it from me for now.

Thanks, user.

Were you that guy who storytimed the entire Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck? That was one of my favorites.

Nah, I just storytime this chapter and Barks' Bear Mountain in these threads.

Christmas mediafire for storytimers
mediafire.com/folder/2gr6rovz2rqwb/Christmas

Oh and before I forget here's 6 GBs of Xmas toons and comics
mega.nz/#F!0xhCVAYJ!5NBubrEra1VAJD076-E6Rg

I never knew this! Golden tip.

Back in October I asked if Sup Forums does Secret Santas like /out/, Sup Forums, /cgl/, /etc. Basically you fill out a google form with your wishlist and mailing info and a price bracket like $10-50. Then you get matched up with another participant from the same price bracket and get their wishlist and info and send them out a gift.

22F7P31ZHSC0V

I may try and storytime something over the weekend based on how I'm feeling.

So any good comics people plan to read this weekend?

Also, anyone watching Capcom Cup? Everyone is hoping that they announce MVC4.

I only found out back in, I think, October. Doing these threadly reminders makes sure I remember too. I'm forgetful.

I sell ebooks on Amazon, so I'm going to change all my links to this. Perfect way to make people aware when they buy my shit.

There goes my productive evening!

3RNEI9917FCUK, you have the honor of being my first giftee this year despite your foul-mouthed codeword. Enjoy your Guardians Of The Galaxy, ya d'ast idiot.

Seriously, user. What do you have against Ernie Ligg?

235AQ8RR6QFO6 .uk

As much as I would want to buy it, as I loved the previous, I would have to wait for the SUPER SPECIAL HYPER followup. I got burned before with 3.

Oh, cool! I might do this.

I'm with Elusive, I must've missed that convo. I thought this was our Secret Santa?

You're a gentleman and a scholar and I like that about you, Zum.

Last thread, Tajador asked for some suggestions for a 4-year-old niece who's into comics. Late to the party, I suggested Imaginext's DC hero and Playskool's Marvel/Star Wars hero figures.

Looking for image reference didn't work out so great last thread, since we'd already reached our image limit, but I just came across this and wanted to share because, while I've yet to see one of these in stores, Sinestro looks pretty neat and comes with a Scooby-Doo-esque dragon mask construct.

Capcom's current fighting game setup going forward appears to match SF5.

Make a base game, and add content to it that people can purchase as they wish or do not wish.

Any future 'retail' versions will simply include that content.

17RRSCN0A7DU8

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you guys. Waiting for my paycheck tomorrow will hit up these lists.

>be 10 years old
>family goes to toys R' us
>"put wharever you want in the cart user"
>finish shopping and go to the car
>"what are we going to do with these things mom"
>"we are going to sent them to santa user"
>on the 25th I recieved those gifts and I didnt suspect a thing
How old where you when you stopped believing in santa?

I asked awhile back if anyone wanted to do actual pairings instead of just posting their amazon wishlists and hoping someone buys something.

Sounds like a nice way to ensure everyone gets a gift and grinches get expelled

what are all yall's plans for the weekend? I'm probably just going to be swamped in grading 30 ninth grade history essays
is it too late? 1HJ4LRO7U4Q8F

is that still going on?

unless the grinches join and just don't send return gifts, shit happens all the time

Were you retarded or something? Seriously...

Right, and their lists are saved by the program runner and reposted for future Christmas threads as a warning to not gift them

I guess I didnt really thought about it at the time and just wanted presents, now I think 10 year old me was a dumbass for not realizing it.

I want to get a graphic novel for my sister
is there any that are like cook books or like girls memoirs with addiction problems that you guys could recommend?

Gifted
3RNEI9917FCUK
1NVJ8QWRBXRRK/

Hope you both enjoy your gifts
3HM16NDHW566H

Basically. And usually at least 1/3 of participants sign up to be "Grinch Relief" in case someone does get burnt.

It can if you guys want. Last time I asked everyone agreed I should wait til December to ask again.

This When the coordinator (me) actually has the participants info it makes limited repeat offenders a lot easier.

If you guys want me to set up the pairing option like I have for /k/ and /out/ let me know and I can do it after work tonight. We'd have to get started soon to try and get people matched up with time to buy something from their target's wishlist before Christmas.

strawpoll.me/11783862

Not sure if it fits the bill but Anya's Ghost?

Good evening folks. I'm currently setting up lab stuff in the classroom for Monday classes, then I'll be around for the late night crowd if you want piano music.

How have your Fridays been? I had a student in my homeroom tell me today that I'm his favorite teacher this year and I about just melted there on the stairs from happiness. Poor kid has a rough time right now because his dad's currently fighting a losing battle to cancer, and is trying to keep the pain from him as much as possible. The student is, well to put it mildly, is pretty slow and has some learning disabilities, so all the teachers are worried about how he's going to take it when his dad passes. Hoping that family gets a Christmas miracle this year.

meant for

There was that manga about a girl who cut herself.
The only Sup Forums related thing I can think of that remotely fit the bill is I Kill Giants.

That's plenty harsh. Fingers crossed for the family.

Personally, I like it this way so I can gift random people without posting my own list, but there was no "I don't care / whatever / both" option.

aww, hope that kid has one last christmas with his dad. nobody deserves that shit on christmas.

As for myself, I'm writing some stuff about a pair of gay spy mice because the idea caught me a while back and I wanted to see what would happen if I tried to write an opening for the story.

Also helped my friend and her partner move into my house for a bit yesterday, because she had an altercation with her landlord who was basically fucking them over to the tune of thousands of pounds and she needed a place to stay. It's nice to have two friendly faces you can just pop down and chat with on a whim.

Ah, I must've missed that. I'm personally happy with what we've got, but if other people want to do it that way more power to you. Never hurts to spread more holiday cheer!

Never too late! Unless it's after Christmas. Then it's probably too late. Here's a website to help: isitchristmas.com/
Also, enjoy you gift.

That's sad. Hoping for the best.

Good for them, shitty landlords are the worst. Luckily the ones I've had have been pretty laidback and hands-off. I do miss having roommates though, I get into some sloppy habits when I live alone. Like right now my kitchen is a mess.

The Manga Food Wars comes to mind but that's fairly lewd. There are a few other cooking manga but They focus on like one type of food and I'm 50/50 sure not localized, or at least being printed anymore.

You could try Fun Home, which is about being a lesbian with a closeted, deviant father.
And it's a memoir, so it actually happened.

I knew there was something going on with Dangermouse... Good luck with the writing! My current manuscript is about a 2-bit crook who makes a deal with a bigger fish to secure some territory, only for shit to go south as he falls out of favour.

with sexy results

Corbeau Noir, just post some sort of link to a pastebin/googledoc in the thread, and I'll see it.
I'm be in every thread.

2VJQYBU5P3M1A at co.uk here. I already got a gift (although it's still in transit), but I'd love to hear from you guys about some other stuff I could get into based on the shit I've already got on my wishlists.

If anyone would like a scrib for Christmas I'll be here all night.

Can you do something cute with the batfamily boys?
Maybe matching sweaters?

maybe some kid Loki and the Young Avengers having fun? or Gen13

I have a couple from previous years I'll post for you.

I can look into that.

Could you draw Darth Maul getting Obi wans head as a christmas present?

Solved it. Now the second hint confuses, mostly because I have no idea about that movie.

So I guess only the first one was just the boys... my mistake.

Here's some Marvel Christmas to tide you over.

I can certainly try.

Help out your friendly neighborhood librarians. Give to the American Library Association.

Thanks! I look forward to it.

Thanks! Looks like I got gifted twice in between pastebin updates. Guess that means I better add +1 to my gift giving for the year.

That's amazing, though I'm not sure it's the best gift for this particular 4 year old.

I spent my day getting angry at iPads and then listening to other people get angry about things that are not worth getting angry over in Faculty Senate. Thankful it's finally the weekend. Glad to hear you had a positive day. It makes a big difference when a student expresses appreciation. Hope he does okay.
About to launch my first Christmas Contest, so get that music ready.

Is that based off Batman and Sons?
Which reminds me, they probably have something Holiday-related one could post.

That one is just a reproduction of this picture.

I won an issue of an Image comic from my hometown's LCS a few years back called "In Her Darkest Hour", which was about a girl dealing with depression for some reason or another who made a friend that started to make her life better. I may be misremembering it because all I distinctly remember is the end of this song being on the last page, while snow fell over a cityscape.

>youtube.com/watch?v=53xKpMV6DUU

>That's amazing, though I'm not sure it's the best gift for this particular 4 year old.
What sorts of things is she into? I recall you mentioned the parents were in comics, but what about her?

Reposting this for the person who gifted me to see, I received your package of After Nothing Comes and Lilly's Dad except Amazon shipped a copy of some Chinese movie instead of Lilly's Dad, I guess I'll just send it back and get the store credit since that seems to he the only option right now, thanks a lot though despite the Amazon error, I really appreciate it

Probably going to find some small addon gifts for my /toy/ secret santa package. Maybe take a preliminary stab at the Sup Forums writing contest...

I don't actually know. Long story, but the kid is actually the niece of one of my good friends, and my friend and her husband adopted the kid this year. I don't know what she likes, but I thought something comic book-y but also suitable for a 4 year old could be fun.

Just ordered my life mentor/D&D DM/Kirby Fanboy this.
I've got a feeling he'll like it.

>get that music ready

shit shit shit I'm still practicing

I don't know, user, that movie looks just terrible enough to keep.

I love Hudson Hawk.

thor is real cute

There are hints scattered throughout the past threads, check the archive and search for The Riddler. I will tell you that you do not need to know much about the movie and the answer is Christmas related.

Its a sequel too apparently so it will probably be totally incomprehensible, you're right though it could be worth a laugh

Yep, I've never seen the movie, and usually stay away from most cartoon parts of Sup Forums, and was able to get it.
Now to look at Wikipedia articles and claw out my eyes

Holy crap, nearly everyone is an a-hole in this Ernest & Celestine movie.

>what are all yall's plans for the weekend?
I don't know about the weekend, but this is what I've spent the past bit doing with my kids today. We've converted a few of their toys into a car slide for their Paw Patrol cars and the superhero toys I suggested earlier.

Everytime any of you say Paw Patrol I have to say out loud "PAW PATROL! PAW PATROL!" like the start of a commercial and I'm not sure why.

>What apears to be Classic Doctor Who
My man