He simply CANNOT win in modern day America...

He simply CANNOT win in modern day America. This is a melting pot of many cultures getting along and pursuing liberty and the American dream. White male bigots who want to return to the 1950s days of oppression and tyranny are simply outnumbered, outsmarted, and outclassed by the globe's best. Your time is up, you're dead, you're dinosaurs. Get in line or get out.

America will not stand for racism in 2016!
LOVE Trumps HATE

if your sad little story was true, you wouldn't have a job typing this drivel.

Thank him, he's creating jobs before becoming POTUS

If it wasn't for him, you'd be unemployed.

did you just threaten white genocide?

THIS. drumpf is the last stand of the racist white male

Hello Correct the Record™

Already employed, as I am a college educated male making 70k a year while you jack off in your basement. Trump loves you, the poorly educated, very much. I'm sure that makes up for the lack of women in your life.
>white genocide
You can't genocide whites.
Nope. Just a passionate supporter doing it for free

What was your college major and also your still a cuck.

Computer science, work in IT mid-level job West Coast

>popularity the highest of any republican candidate in the last 75 years and rising
>candidate of the white male

Seems like he's reaching out, Abdul. Did you happen to see the standing ovation he got after a speech in Detroit to a pretty much all black crowd?

Why does he upset you so? I can understand disliking him some; he can be very abrasive and is kind of a dick. But since when was that worse than being utterly corrupt and without morals?

Especially when his stance has shifted towards sanity on several of his more glaringly retarded statements?

Op is getting increasingly nervous

That post really Corrected my Record.

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific: highest among blacks in 75 years.

>you can't do ___ to whites meme

so when hillary does it it's pandering, but not with Drumpf?

T. Shillbot

His mistake is threating to deport the mexicans. Otherwise they would vote for him because he is perfect latino politician.

You know when you think about it either his victory or defeat will be good for the world. Victory is obvious but defeat will lead to a total shitstorm and will prove that multiculti and multiethnicity can't work. Fall of USA will be another fall of Sodom and Gomorrah.

>you're dead
>you're dinosaurs
>get in line

Nothing racist here

The ones he said he was going to deport can't vote.

>West Coast
>70k a year

Please, point out where I said anything negative about Hillary trying to wonthe black vote and losing it.

>strawman

Perhaps it would be better if you addressed one of my questions rather than farming your own and suggesting it was mine.

Honestly? I wouldn't mind a melting pot so much. That implies that Americanization is taking place, at least to a degree.

But that's not what we have, and that's not what the left wants. The left wants a mosaic. That's why you see Mexican flags flying on American soil, even by third generation Mexicans. That's why there are Muslim sections of England.

They come here, and they don't accept our values, our culture, or our society. They import their own, and then expect the rest of us to adapt to them.

Except, funnily enough, most east Asians--and a lot of them have a shitload more to be proud of than Pakistanis, Saudis, Egyptians, or Mexicans.

Anyway, the point is that we are a nation of many nations, but we should be a nation of many people. So no, fuck off, OP, and go eat a dick.

shut up, he's doing great

Oy Vey
I guess I'm with HER now

The shills threads being made since Trump became a candidate is astounding.

Shills spend their time making threads to attack and "get under our skin". They spend their time doing this on their breaks, at work, in their free time.

On top that there are agencies out there who pay people to make these kinds of threads. Literal shills to shitpost libtard shit here.

You won't win you degenerates.

(you)

see you in your next thread (so in 15 minutes?)

not worth my time

We do love Trump's hate. That's why we're supporting him.

>Be a highly successful businessman for decades
>never once accused of racism
>Run for president
>get accused of racism nonstop for months

Get fucked retard.

Oooh and you want Clinton who will increase tech visa's and get a visa holder to replace yoyr job at min wage. Liberals really are self destructive.

I bet 5 years of your annual slavery i could kill you with my bare hands. Take my wager and you get a ps4 with 9 games.

>yfw he wins the popular vote.

I'm a dem and I stand for this, this,this and this hurr durr

Don't worry, OP.
Learning how to get along with people you disagree with is a key life skill.
Its how the rest of us do things like get and keep jobs, "enjoy" modern entertainment, shop in big cities, etc.
When you take a minute to ask, instead of tell, you can even learn things.

Nice White Genocide B8

>being poor as fuck
Yknow with trump your salary would be higher since pajeet wouldn't be devaluing you

Hillary's corruption and pathological lying makes her to enemy of America. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

#IAmWithHer

Fuck off you stupid cuck. America is a White country founded on Anglo values. You want a racemixing nation, fuck off to Brazil.

>it's over.

Nothing is over.

I pray for the second Civil War, in which I will take as many of you turncoat traitors to the depths of hell.

>racism

Opinion discarded.