Mandatory Ethics classes at my work.

>She

>mandatory ethics classes

What

Just counting down the days...

instead of female and male rest rooms they should be penis/vagina restrooms

is there really a difference?

Hold in there, user

So what, are you pro-workplace discrimination? Your constitution says THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. How is a transperson sopposed to pursue happiness when they are mistreated?

I think pre/post would best solve the issue here since this is the only fucking thing that anyone talks about in regards to a shitter.

Got a dick? Pre. No dick? Post.

I think it has something to do with finances because I had to take a similar form of ethics classes at my old job in a completely different field

>supporting someone's mental illness is good ethics

welcome to the new world

enjoy your nightmare

Do you think men should be allowed in the women's restroom (or visa versa) at work?

>work with muslims
>mfw if they tried to make us take these tests

They're "mistreated" by being told that chopping their balls off and putting on a skirt will make them happy, instead of receiving the psychiatric care they need

It's a fucking restroom... A place where people shit and piss... Tell Frank to stop being a faggot and just use whatever bathroom he wants.

How about male/female be synonymous with biological sex, and gender be boy/girl/he/she

Government isn't in your personal life but they keep their way of establishing demographics.

>Sal actually gives a fuck.

Work at a University for a month. Holy fuck.

I was a developer, we all hated this shit. At one session they made us sit knee to knee and tell the partner a time when we felt discriminated against or a time when life was difficult.

My cube mates just played gay chicken the whole time. I'm pretty sure the HR faggot leading the class was a sad panda.

Another time we had to pick people we considered heroes so people put Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Mohammed Ali, etc.

So an awful woman who thrived on suffering, a borderline warlord, and a NoI Black Supremacist.

Yay for liberal college IT. So diverse.

ethics should be abolished wholesale.

gassing kikes made hitler happy. not everyone should be happy.

Is this kind of thing common in the workplace? Why can't I just keep my head down and do my job without people trying to mold my fucking thoughts and opinions. No wonder people snap holy shit.

>trans
>person

I see this coming to my work soon
t. liberal college staff

>Another time we had to pick people we considered heroes

Time for some Henry Ford, or perhaps a Mel Gibson or something.

The worst part about this is that the university paid some shitbag snakeoil diversity leech company a few grand for it, to abide by some arbitrary scale of diversity education for the employees.

Which, by the way, was labeled as mandatory 2 seminars per year or maybe your reviews wouldn't go so well.

We still all got a 2% raise across the board every year anyway, because Phyllis the office assistant who can't fucking figure out outlook cals is definitely doing the same work I am being a silod only dev on your goddamn main website.

When that was written, the mentally ill were put into asylums too.

If I identify myself as an attack helicopter, do you think I can be allowed to work in a hanger or in helipad? I like open space.

HR laws have the US by the balls.

A FUCKING LEAF

Lots of corporate jobs require this, typically also including business ethics (e.g. taking bribes, leaking IP, etc), sex [email protected] harassment, etc. It's basically a CYA thing to make sure all employees are aware of policy so there's no issues firing someone for breaking the rules.

Also it's not really a "class", it's an online PowerPoint presentation with quizzes.

You mean The Declaration of independence?
A
F U C K I N G
L E A F

That is the same thing you brainwashed moron

I would refuse to go if my employer tried to make me go to something like that. Fire me if you want, its not like I don't have linkedin recruiters constantly harrassing me or anything. Fortunately I seriously doubt anything like that would ever exist at my workplace. Its half ex military guys lel.

>uses "he" before mentioning transition
>uses "she" after mentioning it
She was always a woman you bigoted monsters. Poor innocent transexuals will literally kill themselves after reading this horrible misgendering question. Why aren't you reporting this OP?