COCKS NOT GLOCKS

Texas students protest laws that allow for ccw on public colleges by brandishing artificial penises.

>theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/25/cocks-not-glocks-texas-campus-carry-gun-law-protest

But srsly if we cant allow fake penises on campus, we shouldn't allow guns.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>people hand out dildos
>other people still carry their guns

good work kikes

>really makes you think

Wtf is wrong with this world. I thought Texas was based.

Austin's notorious for being a liberal shithole in an otherwise good state.

They let Californian refugees in, this is the result

NOTHING SAYS TAKE ME AND MY OPINONS SERIOUSLY LIKE HOLDING A 12" RUBBER COCK, R-RIGHT?!?

Nuke all American universities now. It won't be any real loss at this point.

>Take it and come

Who said libs werent funny

>take it and come
that's actually pretty good, I'd wear that shirt

I'm so fucking tired of the madness.

Where the fuck did it all go so wrong?

I just realized now, COCKS ARE DEFINING OF THE PATRIARCHY, WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE NOT HOLDING FLESHLIGHTS AS WELL?!? WHY WAS THIS SEXIST EVENT ALLOWED TO BE HELD AND WHO AUTHORIZED IT? SHUT IT DOWN, PHALLIC SYMBOLS TRIGGER ME TO NO END!!!!

erm... where are the yellow dildos? That's racist.

Aren't the guns concealed on campus, though?

Also, some Asian college girl somehow managed to find fuckton of dildos to give out to students how?

Do you see what I see

fuck off you intolerant bigot

im in my last year of an ethics/womens studies dual major. after im gone then do your thing

>Aren't the guns concealed on campus, though?
Yeah. They're protesting that it's allowed at all.

I assume she's a trust fund baby.

>quick follow me to the safe space

Liberals, please remind me how dignified and intelligent you are. I offer now as the opportunity for you to bring this up.

So/pol/, whos buying the dildos? Penniless liberal arts majors are not buying thousands of massive dildos. Who is?

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT, IT WAS DA J00Z

Everyone that was born in California should be drowned.

>"We have crazy laws here but this is by far the craziest, that you can’t bring a dildo on to campus legally but you can bring your gun. We’re just trying to fight absurdity with absurdity"
>We’re just trying to fight absurdity with absurdity
You're fighting reasonable laws that include reasonable requirements with absurdity. Nothing prohibits you from carrying a dildo with you as long as it's concealed.
Those sex shops that donated must of been overstocked.

UT can go fuck themselves with their new dildos

how is it that all cuckfags look the same? nature is crazy, dude. onnit.

Someone should've just started using one of those huge dildos to beat people.

Theres no based country left only people. America is failing from propaganda. People are fucking stupid. The truth is own the Youth control the future. Not very hard with all the Tech being shoved into childrens faces. I hope there is a righteous rebellion people have turned into a hive mind of cunts who listen and not think. Whos to blame? Most likely the kike media. My great german Grandparents hated Jews. I guess they were right.

Love how the left doesnt realise that shit like this pushed normies to the right.

user, white people are rich. They can afford all the dildoes they want, even if they are liberal arts majors. I thought you would understand this by now.

I think there is more dignity in being open about sex than treating it as something shameful and secretive.

youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k

Austin person here.

This happened like a week or so ago and has already been forgotten. Campus Carry went into effect and nothing ha changed. Shocking, I know.

These children are fucking retarded

Honestly, I don't mind Jews if they are cute and female.

College kids arent rich. At most their parents are rich and daddys not buying $800 worth of dildos for the whole class

What is this supposed to prove exactly?

i dont get this

if you have a cock, just whip it out

why would you carry a second cock to hold to protest CCW when you're already carrying a cold cock yourself?

$80k for "education" that can't be applied to the real world, money spent as wisely as asking Madoff to help you invest your life savings after he'd already been incarcerated.

liberal arts majors are, why do you think they go to school for a worthless degree?

>“I do believe in the second amendment and the right to own guns and bear arms, however I don’t think that public university is really the place for that,” said Zenyth Gale, a 22-year-old burlesque dancer and doughnut shop worker
>burlesque dancer and doughnut shop worker
lol

feminizing the nation one cock at a time.

They hope men will go home and sit on them and realize getting dicked is happiness.

Here's the email they sent out back a month or so ago.

There were apparently some protests last semester but I never actually saw them around campus. Glad to be done and away from this shit.

more like fags not grads

because given the chance to duel apparently a dildo will defeat a gun.

People are sure fuckin' goofy now a' days.

Why the fuck do I care if they carry a Dillon around? How is that going to stop me from carrying my gun?

So are you saying that if your cute daughter came up to you begged you to buy 5,000 dildoes for her and her friends, you would coldly turn her down?

Because posting your actual cock on twitter won't make you popular with the lefty chicks, but posting yourself joyfully holding a rubber bbc in protest of gun laws while making dick puns might.

It is not legal in Texas to use a club for self defense outside of your house.

this is precisely why i left my studies in america halfway and came here to my homeland to finish them. the sheer amount of liberal retardation (especially in a city like boston) literally made me clinically depressed. fuck i love america and everything it stands for but this cultural marxist bullshit is absolute cancer.

What the fuck is this shit??? Jesus Christ, look at these fucking nu males. How cucked can you get America???

what's a non sequitor alex

lol wait op was serious are you fucking kidding me?

It's really not that great. Dallas is a typical big city, Houston is full of niggers, Austin is full of faggots, the South and West parts are all Mexicans except one is under water and the other is a desert.

When people talk about how based Texas is, they're referring a very small portion of Texas, mostly the central and North/North East parts

You know the Soviet Union of which your people loved so much caused all of this

I'm gonna laugh when you can't find a job and then fast food jobs reject you because you are "overqualified" for having a degree. Stay delusional.

yeah i do, faggot. i don't love the soviet union and neither do most people here.

Of course,it's serious. Does this look like a joke to you?

That one is clearly a dude though.

almost looks as serious as mattress girl! hooboy american universities are making some real strides lately huh?

desu, I'd take a free dildo to see what they feel like in my ass without the shame of buying one myself.

Handing out fake penises is perpetuating rape culture.

This is so insensitive to people that have been raped. Implying that they would rather have the cock than a gun to defend themselves against their rapist.

>We have crazy laws here but this is by far the craziest, that you can’t bring a dildo on to campus legally but you can bring your gun. We’re just trying to fight absurdity with absurdity

my fuggen sides

I bet there was some fetish gay guy who put all those dildos in his ass first before handing them out.

Wait, wait... How long does this stupid protest go on for?

WHAT HAPPENED TO PEOPLE. WHY ARE PEOPLE AT MY AGE ARE SELLING PLASTIC COCKS AT A COCK FAIR

holy shit you could knock someone out with a swing of this dildo

>carry around a dildo to make a stupid pun because you don't believe in the rights of others
There are layers of faggotry at work here that you can't even begin to interpret.

I'd blow the guy in the middle desu

Didn't see any of this, basically that 'how to fool the media' image.

I did however see one chucklehead walking around with a dildo strapped to his bag, but then again its Austin.

>t. UT grad student

I'm mostly just confused

What do dildos have to do with guns?

Stop talking about it and giving it more legitimacy

Just ignore this shit it's like listening to a woman talk.

Cmon it's being a man 101 I shouldn't have to say this.

>But srsly if we cant allow fake penises on campus, we shouldn't allow guns.....

fallacious

To be fair, you absolutely should allow dildos on campus. These are meant to be fucking adults, who cares if they diddle themselves with bits of rubber?
However...

SHALL

>Cucks not cocks.
FTFT

Satire ya ol' palookas.

Nice picture, mind if I share it with my wife?

So, I should leave my glock at home and carry my USP? Got it.