Give me your comic/cartoon idea or this businessman will smash your face in with a baseball bat

Give me your comic/cartoon idea or this businessman will smash your face in with a baseball bat.

girl with the ability to manipulate water is on a ocean wide quest to find her family's treasure. stolen by pirates only problem is, she suffers from Aquaphobia

Fear of water or fear of the ocean?

fear of aquaman

Sex ed graphic novel featuring superhero couple.

A businessman begins to question his life of smashing people with baseball bats.

Miniseries about aliens on some distant planet fight go all around the world on a merchant ship, encountering bizarre creatures and civilizations. Ancient technology from aliens not of that world (not humans) is the key to the overarching plot

a superhero gets his body abducted by one of his main villains and he gets to see him control his body and his life better than him, we could call it superior something.

D List supervillains attempt to make a name for themselves

The grown-up son of a wildlife expert and his teenage nephew attempt to raise a sassy, talking hyena in New York City.

Homeless guy gets accepted into a hero's association except the whole association is corrupted and shit

A young hermaphrodite struggles to make ends meet when suddenly a time travelling Bill Cosby snatches them up, rapes them, and in the process transmit his Time Travel STD. In order to get revenge she teams up King Arthur, Brutus, Abraham Lincoln, and Albert Einstein. Along the way, they realize Bill Cosby is just a minor agent for an massive organization of alien races trying to manipulate the history of Earth in order to run it into a tourist resort.

He can't do shit to me, he already hanged himself. Happily, as I recall

Genre:
Romantic comedy, Science Fiction

A young Game Warden in a national park somewhere in a fictional county in Tennessee investigates the mysterious killings of the local fauna and discovers the culprit is horrifying colony alien bugs. Things get even weirder when an alien from outer space joins his endeavors to eradicate this invasive arthropods before they breed and multiply beyond control.

Now with the help of this stranger from beyond, he works around the clock to carry out some pest control the likes of which Tennessee has never seen..

A show about a 14 year old girl living in a Reductio ad Absurdum AnCap world

A cartoon about a Guido faggot who thinks he's impressive if he's holding a baseball bat.

Sup Forums GIVE ME AN IDEA FOR A COMIC/CARTOON RIGHT NOW OR I WILL END IT

Dinosaurs in space trying to stop a universe wide Ice Age because an asshole villain.

A loving couple gains superpowers, but their superhero forms cause them to switch places. When they go super, the guy gets switched into the girl's body and vice versa.

First thing that came to mind, I swear.

A buxom, scantily clad heroine becomes the top hero in a huge city full of SJW/NuMale/Feminist superheroes and villians, so she literally has to take on everyone in the city, including the biggest newspaper publisher in the city, think JJJ if he was a NuMale SJW

A fantasy set in a world of vast rolling plains with the occasional odd metal tower emerging from the ground, and an underground city weaved with old machinery that no one really knows does anymore. The main character lives in a small town made of sodhouse like buildings near one of these towers. He finds a passageway down the base of the tower and takes shelter as a huge violent storm hits. Storms like this are common and always destroy everything not secured to the ground. The MC finds an old book detailing a huge airship lost to legend and it's possible location. He emerges from the passage to find the storm has destroyed his home and his family is missing, presumed dead.
With nothing keeping him in his hometown, the MC sets off to find the airship and take everyone aboard so the don't have to live through the storms any longer.
Stuff happens, he finds a plane, which is lost technology, and flys to where the airship would be.
He keeps flying untill the land just stops. He thinks he's hit the edge of the world and nothing is out there.
As he turns the plane around he sees his country from a new angle. He knew the airship was big, but not how big. What he thought was city sized turned out to be nation sized. He and everyone he knew have been on the airship the entire time, but have forgotten because of the shear size and its automation.

I had a dream that I could draw and made a comic in the art style of the Alias covers.

It was about a girl who becomes a sorcerer's apprentice. Late teens, red head, smart, and likes to dress as an academic.

She had a friend who had his own sister series. He had superspeed. Her series was a mystical dark horror series, his was campy superheroics, which made crossovers pretty comfy.

There's a guy filing papers, and if he doesn't finish his work on time he might get a write-up.

Every issue is just another day with the same plot.

newly developed mutant kid goes to Academy X

shenanigans ensue

More webcomic than cartoons, but

A socially awkward anxiety riddled teenage girl gains the ability to explore the dreams of others with her friends. At first using them to help others with their emotional issues, shit gets real with the discovery of a massive conspiracy within the town surrounding a massive tragedy from a few years ago, a string of disappearances, and a plot to resurrect an elder god.

The tone is Freaks and Geeks meets Buffy, with heavy themes about expectations, pressure, and community.

Semi-monster of the week format with a new dreamer an episode.

Hagen Rether and that guy duke it out over who can rock the look best.

It's like if you combined the Middle Ages and Naruto, but everyone is a wrestler with unique abilities

Superior Foes of Spider-Man?

A psychedelic, cyberpunk funny-animal cartoon called "Philip K. Duck"

Legionaries

a series following the lives of a troop of roman solders of mixed backgrounds on the gaulic frontier in the third century as they navigate barbarian threats, local concerns, growing religions tensions, and treacherous roman politics

smash my face in then, i'm extremely paranoid of one you faggots stealing my webcomic idea

Two aspiring street punks live in the big city.

Jimmy:Dragon kid with a record of Vandalism,Use of illegal fireworks and driving bikes through restricted areas.

Shara:Snake Girl with a penchant for petty theft, loitering and forgery.

In a futuristic Earth, the planet has been devastated by low resources, alien overpopulation, and attacks from mysterious creatures, causing much of the human race to migrate to other planets. The remaining natives struggle to survive crowded and dangerous cities. Meanwhile in city built over the ruined Tokyo, all types of fighters and being trained to protect Earth and explore and colonize more planets. Among the students are anthropomorphic animals. Our main character, a wolf-dog hybrid, aspires to be a great hero-but his feelings on who he really is causes inner turmoil. Working alongside a near-immortal dirty, a cocky doberman martial artist who controls fire an his shotgun-wielding girlfriend and other hopeful heroes, the group travels to exoric locations both friendly an hostile, meeting both friend and foe, all while bettering themselves and becoming stronger both physically and mentally. Haven't thought of a title yet.

Three part Batman comic from the perspectives of three people. Alfred, a random thug that has important information regarding his boss, and a doctor at Gotham Medical.

I'm sure this , or something very close to this, has been done already.

Ideas themselves are irrelevant, its the execution that matters.

HA! I'm not giving you my comic idea anonymously over the Internet. You can't have my shekels you fucking Jew.

why are steven's teeth still there? it's actually a neat design there's no reason to remind us about that thread.

A cartoon about a guy that shoots a businessman

>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

You'll see.

You would need the IP address archived to prove you were the person who left the comment. And if you posted from a college then you are SOL.

Go away, Disney.

Comic book biography of...

pffffffft

Billy Crystal

after 7 days when your post 404s it's fair game, there will be no evidence to suggest that you actually created said cartoon or webcomic

>SOL
Is that really a necessary acronym? Especially considering people use it for "slice of life" already.

A man blind from birth with the power to make everyone else in the immediate area also blind.

Neon Genesis Furvangelion

Kinda, but less pretentiousness and religious symbolism. It won't take itself very seriously because of the over the top fights and such, but it is gonna get dark at times.

Eh, I haven't been able to do much with the characters. Got a little bit of art from /i/. Jim needs a new haircut, doesn't make much physical sense, wanna have a go at it? I'm ideas, not a drawfriend.

There are archives. Besides, you're never going to do anything with the idea.

Fuck off. I'd rather die than let have my ideas Disney!

>j-just post your idea, it's not like you're doing anything with it anyways

nice try goyman

Psychic Fish Nazi guy is fucking scary user. That makes perfect sense.