Why don't we nuke Albania?

Why are Albanians the biggest scum of European continent as people?
How come ANYWHERE they go, whether it is Greece, Germany, Switzerland etc, they are hated because of their attitude?
Don't get me wrong, most older ones were good workers when they first came into our countries, but once they lived in our countries for a bit, more and more criminal activity occurs.
Also, why all Albanians have a face that looks like a square frying pan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lT99kpgItUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree totally

I may not like your country that much because of the name dispute, but fuck, I honestly feel bad for you guys with THAT many Albanians in there.

Albanians are smarter and handsomer than gr*eks

Shiptar diaspora detected

actually was friends with a (kosovo) albanian dude in school. liked him for his burning hatred of the serbs and slavic people in general

Also a lot whiter

Listen Gjergj, you got it wrong. I think you wanted to say EVERYONE is smarter and more handsome that Albanians. Am i right?

>handsomer
Yep, sure an Albanian.

I agree 100%

Because then who would Greeks have to feel superior to and be abusive at?

It used to be the "eastern europeans" generally, but nowdays a lot of them now have higher gdp/capita than Greece does (and they did that while being in the EU, and starting from a lower position than Greece did, literally no excuses)

Albania is the last shard remaining for Greek ego to masturbate at. You literally need it more than it needs you.

Agreed.

>It's the 5th shit on Albania thread started by gyros in the last 24 hours

Can't get us off your mind can you?

I agree but you Greek fags aren't much better

You know why the eagle has two heads, right?

One is taking your stuff and the other is watching out for the cops.

>Greece biggest investor in Albanian economy for years now
>Greece feeding 400.000+ Albanians in Greece
>Greece is responsible for 1/4 of the money invested in health sector for 2015

Tell me again how WE need them?

Albania is an impure shitstain that completely shits on the reputation of our magnificent continent.

Either nuke them or surgically attach them to Roachistan so they can be in Asia-Minor where they belong.

Greekfags triggered

>221

No one even fucking close. Dominating. The top. The big Dog. King of the hill.

(knew albanian guy)
here is kosovo albanian story time:
grandfather or father of guy had a farm or something. crows ate all his shit. caught one crow. hung it from its legs or something from a pole. few days of dying crow-sounds till it was dead. no crow ever again came to that farm.

albania is a truly magical place

Shitposting like this should be a bannable offense.

This can't be right. Finland's number is way too high.

Kek, my grandfather who owns cornfields does that every time.

If Donald J Trump wins, they will wiped off the face off the earth at the great European muslim purge.

If shillary wins im afraid they will outbreed us all in the next 20 years.

>Implying the entire Balkans aren't a huge proxy battlefield

Shit, man, it's like you don't even politics.

All i know about you Albanians is you own all the coney islands where i live in Michigan. And some strip clubs.

Albania 51st State when?

pay debt

youtube.com/watch?v=lT99kpgItUg

Remove shiptars

aх yбaви cпoмeни

Ma nigga