Brit/pol/ - Karen edition

Today's Papers 9/9/16
sli.mg/a/i3qo2N

>European bankers will be exempt from migration curbs after Brexit, Philip Hammond reveals
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/08/european-bankers-will-be-exempt-from-migration-curbs-after-brexi/

>Brexit talks role for Belgian EU veteran Guy Verhofstadt
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37307203

>Jeremy Corbyn claims he can unite Labour to take on Tories
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/08/jeremy-corbyn-claims-he-can-unite-labour-to-take-on-tories

>Why all the signs point to work permit system and 'hard Brexit' as Theresa May negotiates the UK-EU divorce
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/08/why-all-the-signs-point-to-work-permit-system-and-hard-brexit-as/

>Donald Tusk tells Theresa May 'ball's in UK's court'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37300254

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11183717
web.archive.org/web/20160701095930/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/01/theresa-may-is-a-great-self-promoter-but-a-terrible-home-secreta
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ewRNSfyiI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixpUkZiGzck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

catholics cause cancer

First for loyal scots

Labour Party RIP

Who here has a gun?

It always seems to be Karen edition.

1st for Mosley

Thank fuck we'll be leaving the EU soon could you imagine how many filthy Poles there'd be in 10 years if we'd voted to remain?

strawpoll.me/11183717

strawpoll.me/11183717

Is Corbyn gonna win?

Reminder that saying we need to nationalise the railways is meaningless because they're already nationalised, what's privatised are the trains

Have quite a few, plus my family own a gunsmith business

GOOD MORNING!

Only the best editions.

Another loyal Scot here, mate. o/

Lads how do we protect Northern Ireland?

FUNNY

There are dozens of us, dozens I tell you.

1 being good or 10 being good?

put some clingfilm over it

A big fucking wall

More plantations

10 being best, 1 worst, logically higher = better normally I thought.

from what?

"No" Here's an article straight from the Torygraph (which she forced them to delete after she became PM). She is already on track to be even worse than Cameron (the worst of all time).

web.archive.org/web/20160701095930/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/01/theresa-may-is-a-great-self-promoter-but-a-terrible-home-secreta

How much for a tip top 22LR?

ISN'T

>roads are useful if you don't possess the legs/bicycle/car/automated transport to travel down them

remarkable argument lad

The eternal Catholic

Wow good stuff lad, my gf has just got her shotgun license so I'm trying to find her a good gun for clays and game.

Thinking a 20 bore Beretta Silver Pigeon.

Stop arresting us Loyalists for a start, then outlaw Sinn Fein / the tri-colour.

the eternal catholic

BUILD WALL (again)

>tfw ancestors were nobility in normandy
>tfw they fought together with wilhelm
>tfw they ruled northumberland
>tfw my ancestors names and my family name are mentioned in the doomsday book
>they later left and became peasants for religious reasons
c-can i become a brit?

You dun goofed

No, we don't want you. Fuck off.

Yeah, pretty much

Life Sentence should mean forever, not 14 years.

I'll have to track it down, I never see it on my local shelves.

FOR THE QUEEN
O
R

T
H
E

Q
U
E
E
N

Lads I'm looking for something to shitpost about Romania with. All I know is that it's some gypsy third world country.

Wrong, a Life Sentence should be the gallows or a post at the end of a rifle range.

Reinstate the fucking death penalty. Bullet to the back of the head.

Problem solved.

We should bring back the death penalty.

You didn't want the normans either.
Now that I think about it.
I really shouldn't give a shit about what you think, family tradition after all.

oy av u wan a crumpit mayt onle the brit her i do say inded myslef

Morning lads.

I ate a whole pack of Malted Milk biscuits for breakfast.

I find them to be comfy.

I hope you get raped by a refugee.

Depends exactly what you want but 200-400ish
>my gf has just got her shotgun license
I just got my american citizenship and spent 200k on full autos and some other fun shit. Just need the ATF to pull their fucking fingers out desu

>Thinking a 20 bore Beretta Silver Pigeon.
Not a bad choice at all. My missus has a 12ga one and she loves it

Are you protestant?

I read that execution is a lot more expensive than just keeping somebody in a cell until they die of old age.

I think we should just strap them to a chair in a pitch black room, they will just be force fed through a drip and will be eternally bored until death.

Two world wars wasn`t enough.

It`s a bit late, lad.

Fucking traitor.

Poles are better than Indians, though

No

A bullet costs about 2p

>Not a bad choice at all. My missus has a 12ga one and she loves it

Wow your packing heat, I've got a 12 bore one and my gf gets bruised from it but you can't go wrong with a Beretta for a good all round gun.

They`re both shit.

My ancestors were also Norman nobles. What family were they from? We might be cousins

Meh, some Poles are based and they tend to be pretty right wing. Gorgeous women too desu

I was mainly talking about the cost of them appealing it and legal costs.

But if they were found guilty its good enough for me, against the wall you go.

Then fuck off

I want to write a book, lads, but watching based Jahans talk about his writing makes me realise that I'll never make it good enough to turn into a book, nor will I ever truly reach my life goals.

I have no issue with Poles. I know one that is extremely right-wing and hates Muslims. Hard working guy as well.

Good enough for me.

I don't know how people can support the death sentence when you see too many cases like the Amanda Knox trial

>That Karen when bongs bout to build a Tippy Toppy Stone Stand of Safekeeping Making

Bait

This will go down in history as one of the greatest speechs of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ewRNSfyiI

Writing and publishing are different beasts, don't let it deter you

PAPISTS OUT

how does it feel being unable to buy these

Use same system as in NI.
Separate court, 3 wise men.

Anglos make the best walls.

We need to be protestants to be brits now?

Fuck

>His opinion doesn't match mine therefore it must be bait

my county is 98% white

3 wise men system, worked a treat.

I sort of go with what you say, but I think that the death penalty should be done in the most extreme circumstances such as mass-murderers / serial killers (with overwhelming proof) and etc.
To make what I said clearer, I just don't think that it will ever get to a coherent level where it passes for something I'll be proud enough to publish, or at least post somewhere.

Actually I can buy all of those.

I truly think guns will be completely legal here in our lifetime. And when that happens, I'm buying a Glock.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixpUkZiGzck

Was Davis Cameron hiding his power levels this whole time?

Lewd Karens for strong Anglo walls

Tesson

Amanda Knox is the guiltiest motherfucker on the planet. A brit would never argue otherwise.

I want a Walther PPK

Brits can actually own a lot of these but we don't have feral niggers burning our streets, so we don't really need them.

dude you have a fucking vector!
how do you like the little american arms?

I'm atheist as implied by the hat

But I respect our christian traditions

Christ we could roll the Germans over in less than a fortnight if we came to blows now. It's amazing how much a relentless bombing campaign and decades of being made to feel sorry for yourself can do to a country.

I think that if I was able to 100% legally buy a handgun, I'd get one of pic related

1/2

That's completely irrelevant

Yeah, that's on my list as well.

the world we live in now is different to the world we live when these hierarchies were beginning to be formed

we can see now that these hierarchies do not favour the 99% of people that aren't at the top and so we should reject them

Bomber Harris did the right thing.

as if m8. handguns will never be legal in the UK
remember dunblane, goy. remember the 16 trillion