2016 MAP UPDATE

With Hillary's convention bounce having evaporated and Trump's improved standing in the polls, a lot of states have changed.

OH now leans Trump
FL is too close to call
VA , NH and PA are unwilling to budge back towards Trump
MI, WI, and CO have surprisingly trended towards Trump, giving Hillary lead margins under 5%
UT has drifted back out of safe territory for Trump, but still over 5% lead
MO now has Trump with a >5% lead
AZ, SC, and GA remain swing states with Trump

Trump is UP in NC
Trump is UP in FLA

North Carolina and New Mexico just got swung to Trump, up 3 points in both states iirc. Both polled within the past day or so. Might need to do some re-polling soon...

How tf are Arizona and South Carolina swing states? I thought they'd be definite reds

NC's trendline is in Trump's favor, but I'm not ready to say he's winning yet.

FL is too close to call at this point. Any lead would be statistically insignificant.

just go to 270 to win.com

their front page has them both tied at 269 apiece

Source on the NM poll? I didn't see it on 538's site

Hillary is stronger in the south than recent Democratic candidates. Trump is stronger in the midwest than recent Republican candidates

some progress being made

Fair, check NM though

Also what are the dates for the last polls on a lot of east coast states? They honestly might be trending to light democrat lead (if not toss up) if they're >1-3 months old

Can't find the NM poll you're referring to. I see the last three polls from August having Clinton +3, +8, and +9.

Which east coast states?

R8 my opinion of the state of the race

Here's the NM poll I think he's talking about.

Virginia and Pennsylvania both lean Clinton looking at polls.

Im thinking a bit ahead as how its heading

Ah, now I see. In a Trump vs. Clinton matchup, he leads by 3 according to Morning Consult. But in a 4-way race, he's down by 1. Including this in my polling average would drop NM to a lean state.

That will still be a good state to watch

>thinking the electoral college is democratic
If I live in Montana, then my vote counts 3 times more than people in California's.
>single transferable vote, cucks

Bretty good desu

Although, Trump is leading in Maine's second congressional district.

How does Maine and Nebraska work?

It's not winner-take-all like the other states. You can lose the state but win a congressional district and still get an electoral vote out of it. Obama won 1 vote in Nebraska in 2008

Good question, I've never seen them split

>Trump is UP in NC
>Trump is UP in FLA

And rump would STILL LOSE if he won both.