Swedish "car"

What's Sup Forums's opinion on the cuck-cycle?
youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofvaI5dsYA0
youtube.com/watch?v=lz_IcktOR6U
youtube.com/watch?v=tJDqXbtsKlw
youtube.com/watch?v=-7aapY_yMnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5YT-jsva81A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That looks pretty cool. Seems good for driving around town with.

It's like a fat bitch. Fun to ride till your friends see you on it

I agree with this user, that thing seems pretty sweet.

oh man i want to send this thing down a big hill so bad now

It's funny as hell. Good for that madman; keeping white people things alive and kicking.

I'd love to build one of these with my wife's son. It'll be a nice bonding experience

Damn that would be awesome to go on adventure with.
I'm curious on how well it would do on steep hills. I would bring a bunch of food, water, weed, and a hammock with me and just go travel around my state.
Can't wait until I'm done with college so I can buy one!

Beyond gay. I will punt that fagwagon into the next county with my front bumper.

FAGGOTRY

Get a truck like a real man MORAN

FAGGOTRY

A real man drives a tank, just go over the traffic

That image looks 2d and its really fucking with my eyes.

>Drive this NOW!
>Yes ma'am.

That's what I get from looking at it. Europe, unchain thyself.

What the fuck were those cuck building in the end, literally doorframe to doorframe. Tell me sweeds dont actually live in closets? (inb4 puns)

It was a storage facility.

those dead eyes always gets me, you can physically feel this mans pain

it was a cuckshed, newfag.

I mean, it's not a replacement for a real car, but it'd be a neat little toy if you have the money for it.
4/10 mite be cool

Oh man, that was so hideously bad I had to look up something like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=ofvaI5dsYA0
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=lz_IcktOR6U

I'd get one of them before a Sondor's, that thing is pretty sweet and I'd bling that shit up with a boatload of WS2812b LEDs, brother!

Can't we just be proud for our White Brother?

He says it's meant to be a bicycle replacement (legal to use on bicycle ways), presumably because the weather is "bad" most of the year here. Of course, most people in this thread didn't even watch the thing. Too busy saving pictures of black cocks, in case a swede post and they need to fill a thread with them.

>American cars
Yeah, american "cars" rust through-and-through in like one winter here with the road salt. Besides, you build them with real shitty handling (boats with wheels), so they go off the road as soon as it's even mildly slick.

Again, it's a winter-replacement for a bicycle, as he says. Not a car.

>not using a velomobile anyways and using a retarded 4 wheeled car wannabe platform

What the fuck Sweden, how cucked are you?

We've had the eletric cuckmobile for years.

If they replace the wheels with caterpillar tracks I will hand my family over to the progressive breeding camps.

I remember seeing this on /n/ a few years ago.
looks like a pretty fun way to get around.
I'd use it to piss off the normies on campus and look like a faggot doing it.
looks like it will fit through doorways. hmm.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJDqXbtsKlw
I want to ride it on a rocket sled going 500 miles an hour.

>velomobile
You can't use those on bikeways, and they seem about 10x (approximating from the stuff he used) as expensive. What he made is just a prototype of what is basically just a covered bike.

But sure
>Car
Why not use a helicopter? What are you, some kind of cuckold? Are you a poor nigger or something? Who uses roads anyway, what's the application?

That's an actual car, not even remotely legal on bikeways. Also, nobody drives cars that small here but then again I didn't expect a Frenchman to be as mentally challenged as americans generally are, and realize that the only reason it "looks like a car" is for fun. He could make it any colour he wanted, but he chose a car because hey, how could anyone be dumb enough to start comparing it to a real car, right?

Owning cars is for trashy people.

>Own Moto for summer
>Have functional public transport for winter

Are there bikeways all over the Country?
I wish there were bikeways all over the United States.

It's one woman's cuckshead for all her cucks.
You could call it a cuck-coop, a cukoop.

that looks fun as fuck
he's probably the founder of the next generation of vehicles, it looks practical for short range travel

I like it. But i'm 6'7" and most things aren't made for tall people like me. Like airplanes, buses etc. I doubt that car would fit me. I'd be hunched over.

I do drive a fiesta though and i see people giggle at me as i enter or exit it. But i like small cars because they accelerate fast and are cheap in costs. Also i don't have anything to compensate for.

>filename

The first cuckshed is a tool and machine shed for the house association. The house association hires a ground keeper/janitor and provides the tools and machines themselves to cut costs. Those long larger houses appear to 3 to 4 family houses. My guess there is at least around 20 to 100 shares = 5 to 20 larger buildings.

The small multidoor cuckshed in the end is a storage facility. Each association share gets their own storage with their own entry door. Possibly just a personal bicycle storage area too since it's too small for general storage.

Looks fun. A 4 wheeled electrically assisted recumbent with heating. When it goes 30 below zero it's a better idea than taking your regular bicycle.

yes.

You know what? It used to be you could get a real car that accelerates faster for cheaper, and you could even get them small as you please or big as boats. I like them small, personally, but I'm 2" shorter than you.

Thanks, Jews!

>stupid shit ass heavy four wheel drivetrain system
>possibly need a differential unless you want to have retard tier turning radius
>need even more heavy geartrain to move that shitass fugly piece of shit
>increased weight means increased braking requirements to come to a stop which further increases weight
>shit aerodynamics anyways due to massive frontal area

Why don't you just USE A RECUMBENT AND PUT A FAIRING ON IT? By legal standards recumbents are bicycles. Velomobiles often are built on recumbent platforms anyways (Tadpole trikes or lowracers)

Fucking cucked with IKEA tier velomobile wannabes. Even a Mochet Velocar makes more sense.

Quads of truth
>Short range
Why stop there? If there are bikeways everywhere you could literally see the entire country in that thing. Safely, too. It looks like it's good for your back, has plenty of space, and...the electricity is powered by you? Genius. Genuine Germanic Genius. I would bike the entire World in that thing. Every country should have bikeways like that. If you're ever in the USA you should check out Boulder's bikeways, not only is it convenient but it runs right next to the creeks so it's really green

You provide 4 wheeled fatmobiles in your grocery store so average weight (1000lbs) Americans can keep their ideal weight. How is that better than a 4 wheeled electrically assisted recumbent? Does the PodRide trigger you because you would never fit inside it?

Just fuck my vehicle up

>"4 wheeled"
Pedelec systems are fucking common, god forbid you go that expensive route. You can get some basic cheapo non regen motor and controller systems for hills. They're obvious-grade retrofits for bicycles and tadpole recumbents.

What the fuck is wrong with you Sweden, why does it take an American and not a Dutchman to remind you how retarded you are right now about human powered vehicles?

Fucking cucklords, you're still trying to compete for #1 with germany aren't you?

The thing in OP is an electrical assisted recumbent.

>mfw i'm at the corner in my pod bike and some fag boi pulls up on his normal bike

youtube.com/watch?v=-7aapY_yMnQ

There's this so if you want to give your arms a good workout too.
I might even make one that's a combination of the two. Roomy too so you can stand like when pedaling a bike.
That'd be tight.
Get ripped while traveling.
My two favorite things in one. I could also bring my electronics so I can learn.

This shit is good for European villages, but those vehicles won't survive on US roads.

BaconRider is that you? Are you off your drugs? You almost make sense.

Quadwheels are inefficient, the configuration he uses is expensive and aerodynamically inefficient as fuck.

Its a pseudo-velomobile for retards that cannot handle a real velomobile. If anything its the numale reimagining to remove the phallic appearance of velomobile.

>clearly has no fucking idea about three wheeled and two wheeled velomobiles and recumbents
>falls back to amerifat and cannot present an actual argument about human powered vehicles
>casual tier swedecuck

They wouldn't even survive on US bikepaths and bike lanes when the local recumbent and velomobile rider packs crush their slow asses on flat land.

Here's a real Swedish car

I'm not the same guy, check the IDs.
I've been praising this guy since the beginning and thinking of buying one after I get out of uni...but damn why did I have to see the one that can be powered with your arms?
Now I want both....

IT's pretty fucking dope dude

>Quadwheels are inefficient, the configuration he uses is expensive and aerodynamically inefficient as fuck.
>Its a pseudo-velomobile for retards that cannot handle a real velomobile. If anything its the numale reimagining to remove the phallic appearance of velomobile.
It makes perfect sense on icy roads. He appears to live in a region in Sweden where there's winter 9 months a year and where summer lasts 2 weeks if he's lucky. It might go directly from spring to autumn.

>amerifat mad because he needs to be armed when going out with his recumbent because other Americans kill cyclists on sight

BaconRider is a /n/ legend. Armed to the teeth and high as a house when exploring the vastness of USA on his electrically assisted trike.

Kek :DDDDD

Like.. it's so efficient and convenient and it looks like it can save you a shitload of money but... it looks so fucking gay.

if that were imported to murrica every single one would be retrofitted with an old chainsaw engine

>doing 65 on the freeway in your kuckbyke (TM)
>no registration or insurance
>muhfuggin poleese pull you over
>cut the engine
>just a pedal bike, officer
>i see. carry on citizen
>pedal away until he's out of sight then fire up your engine again

pls sweden export this. would be maximum keks.

Oh, cool! I'll check him out!
This will be great cause I live in Colorado and I'm wondering how a bikecar is going to fare in the Mountains. It'll be a hike but I think I can do it. Might have to build a custom one so I can stand to get up the extremely steep parts.

>actual tadpole and delta trike recumbent riders ride fine in the winter
>velomobiles do fine in winter
>they have fucking spiked tires for bicycle wheels for a reason
>needing to justify this four wheeled faggotry this hard
>non sequitur le reply

youtube.com/watch?v=5YT-jsva81A

driving it unironically is kekoldry though

holy shit my sides

>Hi guys, my wife's Somali boyfriend has the Volvo so I'm taking this to work

Volvo's are actually really good cars! They're Sweden's heritage now that their country is on its deathbed. Remember the Swedes well pol...

loved my S70 T5. Fast as shit, insanely easy to work on. Just sold it.

>Volvo
RIP, I pray that Geely doesn't wear their skin and stretch it out too much. Fond memories for Volvos and Saabs but they're both dead to me now.

GET TO THE KEK-MOBILE.

>buy 1000W electrical cycle
>go 70 km/h on bike path
>no one has any fucking idea if it should be classed as a bicycle or a vehicle
Thank god for all the grannies riding e-bikes fucking up the regulations. Tempted to do a 5kW electrical mountain bike build a guy on /n/ has.

That looks cold. Everyone in Sweden use spiked bicycle tyres from pretty much October to April. It seems you are a hater of fun that doesn't fit your autismo definition. I bet we would get along great on /n/.

looks cool desu. But as some user said, with a chainsaw engine retrofit it would be cooler.

They both let in the curse of Jewish globalization, resulting in the usual blood-sucking and death.

Saab automobile that was sold to GM is dead. The conglomerate Saab thrives though making military hardware. The Chinese tried to do a Chinese engineered car but quickly sent it back to Sweden to fix it. It appears their current strategy is hands off more or less.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DIDNT SEE IT BUT NOW I DO AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

DESIGNATED CÜCK SHEDS

>do this
>police pulls you over
>tell officer it's just a pedal bike
>he ain't buying it
>insist that it's true
>he gets agitated
>be American
>get shot

>be american
>not ride in cuckcycle

>die from cancer because people find it funny rolling coal when passing people on human powered vehicles

I approve, but does he have room in his cuck-shed for it?

Yo when did texas get its own flag to post on here?

goddamn...my sides nearly fell off..

I feel like people on here are hating on things from Sweden that they might of liked if it was produced from other countries for the sake of doing so at this point. There isn't anything wrong with this invention, especially for those who bike quite often or want to save money on gas going where they could bike.