How much actual Hillary support?

I live in Michigan and vividly remember the 2008 ocean of Obama yard signs and bumper stickers. Conversations with peers or co-workers would get you about a 60/40 Obama/McCain findings as largely they were ready for something different after the Bush years.

Fast forward to 2012 and again there were some Obama signs around but not as many as before.

This time around I have yet to see a single Hillary yard sign or bumper sticker. Some are still even still sporting their Bernie stickers. Everyone I have met who brings up politics is either voting for Trump or claiming to not vote at all. Often I get the irritating cliche "its like being shot or stabbed blah blah." It is unanimous that everyone has only negative things to say about Hillary and that they for sure will not vote for her.

I am not black but if I was it is completely understandably how enticing it would have been to vote for the first mostly black president.

Women of all age groups I have spoken to especially dislike her and immediately name off multi examples of why they think she is a poor role model.

Will the blacks and women turn out for her or stay home this cycle?

Where do you live and what do you see?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/04/cafepress-anti-hillary-merchandise-outselling-anti-trump-gear-by-over-814-percent/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody is voting for her where i live desu

I see nothing for her here in Southeastern PA. Her turnout is going to be so low. I can't wait for the tears.

My mom is a die hard demo and this is the first time ive ever heard her say she cannot stand hillary clinton.
Fuck that stupid bitch. Her words.

Same :~)

AZ Here, Identical experience as OP.

during obama's campaigns there was always the occasional bit of merchandise about him here and there.
I haven't seen or heard anything regarding hillary whatsoever outside of conversations with my wife and one of my friends. Heard plenty of trump stuff, good and bad, but nothing about hillary

i don't know. It's very different from '08 and '12

No one genuinely likes her. All of her support are people that dislike Trump; just look at her platform. If democrats could have a redo, they would because all of the shady shit came out after she got nominated. I bet Bernie would have buried her if Dems knew what they knew now.

NJ here, loads of Trump signage down here, including a newly erected "Fisherman for Trump" billboard on route 9. Tons of stickered up cars.

Hillary has a lot of ad time on TV here though. I've only today seen my first Hillary support in public, one number sticker.

if dems could see even a week into the future they would do everything completely different

Hillary so bad that she loses to a non-politican just presenting a different opinion without going into much detail

Where is Fox News OP?

Any time I try to talk politics at work it ends up on a "why do you think Obama did so terrible" tirade. I'm very conservative and a nationalist so my views tend to be a stark contrast to union democrats.

Amazing anyone still thinks Obama matters. His reign is almost over and he did jack shit but set us back decades, at least as far as debt and racial divisiveness goes.

And fuck idiots that will vote party lines because they are democrats and will always vote for the demons... er democrats regardless of whether they even think them worthy.

I will add that my girlfriend lives 3 hours away in Cleveland in a predominately blue collar suburb and when i visit.....Trump signs all over the place.

I am 30yrs old and know a lot of the younger Bernie crowd while not as angry as they should be about him selling out...still hate Hillary are aren't voting for her.

I also find reading comment sections of any and every news board fascinating. Anti Trump and anti Hillary people posting the exact same insults at each other "Go back to high school and leave your moms basement dumbass!"

People are no longer allowed to have a different opinion and instead if you disagree you are uneducated or "drink the kool-aid."

What a time to be alive.

Same here. Live in Shitcago so everyone is a democrat. I see more Sanders signs and stickers still out than I do Hillary. Seen plenty of Sanders supporters out and about protesting and what not, but never seen a Hillary supporter.

She hasn't spent any tv money here since the primaries when the media got the results WAY off.

The people are fully aware at how biased the news is for her. I think it will backfire kind of how when you were a kid and your parents told you not to do something. By god you were going to find a way to do that thing.

O and i did not purposely leave fox out of the picture I just grabbed a random photo. They are guilty as well.

For what it's worth, I live in Massholechusetts.

In case you're unaware, we are the state that not only gave a respectable job to Elizabeth Warren, but further elected that crazy PTSD sufferer to the US Senate.

Anyhow, from my assessment we're currently only around 60/40 pro Clinton. Which of course means Trump is killing it outside of the high-density liberal urban shitholes.

KY here, Louisville area. All Trump. I've only seen one Hillary bumper sticker, there are Trump yard signs and bumper stickers everywhere.

I'm surprised they didn't shut this down. Get fucked, NBC.

Upstate NY, I rarely see Hillary signs. I do see plenty of Trump signs and used to see lots of Bernie signs. But NY is going to vote for hillary. Can't compete with the 8 million in NYC who will vote for her.

live in dem stronghold small town, seen one H> logo sticker in a car window, other than that - nothing. tons of bernie stuff even a political office in town with a cardboard cutout of bernie out front still open. tons of trump signs, a trump flag in the trailer park, trump bumper stickers on trucks and written in dust on backs of cars.

EVERY WOMYN WILL VOTE FOR HER

EVERY NIGGER MEXICANT ILLEGAL OF ALL TYPES AND YES THEY VOTE ITS CALLED FRAUD

THE BITCH IS IN

ITS OVER

MADAM HILLARY ROTTEN CLITTON

WE
ARE
DOOMED
THERE IS NO HOPE

REVOLT BEFORE THEY TAKE THE GUNS

CUMMING NEXT SUMMER

GIVE ME YOUR GUNS THE FINAL TAKING

That almost makes me think it's shooped lol... no way the MSM lets proceed.

Last night I was voting on twitter in the various "who won the forum" polls that people were throwing up. After my 3rd Trump vote my account was locked for "suspicious activity."

Just keep looking out front for the CTR hitsquad

It's not. Still time to vote.
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584

Hi there, welcome to your first election. Has mommy and daddy explained how it works yet?

Fellow Michigander here, I think Trump has a good chance to take the state

I live in Connecticut a traditionally blue state and I see trump signs everywhere, literally only saw 1 hillary bumper sticker on an old dykes car

Trump is a plant for Hillary to win.
If you dont realize this by now you cannot ever call yourself redpilled

This, they'd vote trump if they had any foresight

I have been voting in Federal,state and local elections since 2004. This is hardly my first election. If you are referring to the idea that everything is already decided for us and we are all pawns then that is a theory I am on board with. However, it is still interesting to hear the opinions of others and how contrary it is to what the results seem to be. Thank you for participating.

do you seriously judge who has more votes based on who your friends are voting for/lawn signs?

Well in NoVA, fucking people as cucked af. Makes wanna kill myself. Wish I could the same here, but it seems it aint happening in Virginia.

>Will blacks turn out
no
>will women turn out
yes

It's like you don't even know what Identity Politics is

I see stickers every now and then, then again I live in the north VA/DC area. I know like 3 people personally who like her, one isn't a citizen though and the other likely isn't going to vote.

Obama brought an enthusiasm that I had never seen before in a presidential election.

That spirit is dead as shit now.

I am well aware of topic of identity politics. I was inquiring on the opinion of others. It's like you don't even know what that is because it is so rare these days. I understand your confusion.

I've met only three or so Hillary supporters.

One's some older lady who was talking to an equally old friend about politics while I was working, the other was... another old lady, this one constantly sounding like she was depressed and wearing some small hillary pin on her shirt. Finally there were a couple of fags with Hillary's logo in rainbow colors tattoo'd on their arms.

That's about it though. No one seemed earnestly enthusiastic for her except the gay guy.

Cincinnati here. Seen some Hillary signs in the hoods and some Trump signs in the burbs. About 50/50 so far.

Really it's just a matter of Trump supporters putting their money where their mouth is. As long as they actually fucking show up, they should win across the country. Bernie supporters were complacent millenials who were all talk and didn't go out and vote. So long as the hype matches the end result, Trump should win.

2008 Barack Obama isn't walking through that door with the enthusiasm and energy that gave him the victory. All the energy and enthusiasm is with Trump this time around.

Everyone will be voting trump when we l conquer your ass in the next 4 years pedro

I not only see new Trump bumper stickers and signs every time I commute, I see new types, to include homemade ones. Trump's campaign cannot produce enough stickers to keep up with demand in a state every natterimg Nate takes for granted is blue.
The reason this state was blue for a long time was because of blue-collar labor that got raped sideways by Clinton's trade deals and Obama's embrace of crime, plus a few infamous pockets of blacks, who will not vote for Hillary at the rate that they turned out for Obama.
Michigan is red for the God-Emperor.

Ah yes good point about the older white women loving her. They are her strongest defenders of social media. They long not to pass away not having the joy of seeing a woman in the top job slot. They are by far the one who don't bother with facts.

Northern California here, SJW central. At the kids' school they had a show of hands in the classroom, and 6/30 were for Trump, the rest for Shillary or someone else. But I've seen only 2 (two) Hillary signs in the entire area. Far away from home, too. I've also seen only two Trump signs, but this is to be expected. For bumper stickers, it's 1 to 0. In 2008 there were more Obama signs and bumperstickers than you could count.

I live in maryland, he won't win here.
but where I live there are a lot of rednecks so he's somewhat popular in my local area

in Southern California it's still Bernie stickers with Trump showing up more and more often. Have seen a few Hillary stickers, the lastest was followed with "for prison" though.

she really has no chance

I live in Maine near the NH border so I'm in NH all the time. I have not yet met a single person who has said definitively that they are voting Clinton, yet there are plenty who are voting Trump. The majority of people dislike both candidates equally. I have seen FAR more Trump signs and stickers than Clinton. The majority of people around here were supporting Bernie and I think there are still more Bernie stickers than Clinton stickers.

most of the people where I work, (college library) are older boomers, (50's to late 60's) (and one borderline Boomer Gen Xer) and they dont seem to like Hillary, and seem to agree with lots of the stuff Trump says about security and shit.

if the prophesy is true, then Clinton will be elected and then in December election fraud will be uncovered and Trump will be sworn in.

If Kek wills it.

I haven't met a single Hillary supporter here in Chicago

"Women" who are voting are 40+ and will vote trump or write in

The youth vita is like every other procrastinating child. All talk until it's time to act. And what's worst is that I bet most know nothing about their local elections where shit actually matters

plenty of enthusiasm on the Trump Train, come aboard

The last 2 elections had Sup Forums saying a Republican landslide was incoming because "everyone was voting R near them"

They don't consider the main thing is minority votes, including women. Trump isn't struggling due to Hillary having a good platform, her being charismatic, her being successful. It's because of the massive shift in racial demographics, less than half of those under 18 are white now, and in the past 4 years, obviously 4 years worth of voters just reached voting age, whilst 4 years worth of elderly conservative whites died

>main thing
>minority

I moved to Michigan from down south to go to graduate school and work. The gutting of the middle class is apparent here more than anywhere. The suburbs are wealthy, white alive and well. The inner city while slowly coming back (Detroit) is a shell of its former self.

I volunteered to hand out water with the Red Cross for work in Flint. (For those who havent heard the water was poisoned with lead). Never before have I seen such decay. Entire families living in houses without electricity or water. The red cross said to go to every house regardless as they were likely occupied even if they were falling down. 80 years of Democrat rule and free trade policies on display.

I spent two weeks in Michigan this summer and counted the stickers/signs I saw. 10 Trump, 5 Bernie, 3 Hillary.

There was one older woman (mid 60s at least) who had Hillary's hairstyle almost perfectly copied, with two different Hillary stickers on the back of her white SUV.

>Le weed man land
The reactions I've noticed here are basically "I support Hillary Clinton because she's a woman and it's about time a woman gets to be the president, and woman do a better job and it's the current year and about time" etc

That is basically 90% of our university environment. Outside of that, the few Trump supporters I have met are usually in their late 30's and older, some of who voted for Trudeau but regret doing so.

All around just be glad Canada has no say in your election. We probably have the highest amount of misinformed young idealist ignorant voters per capita. I think what is even worse though is that these people consider themselves to be intelligent, open, and free thinking individuals, yet they all manage to think the same and refuse to embrace or even listen to opposing ideas.

America is not as cucked this way. I think supporting Trump is more acceptable there as long as you aren't in some of the leftist universities or in poor neighbourhoods, or neighbourhoods with large amounts of minorities.

A lot of people I talk to here in Canacuckland also dislike Hillary but usually use the same "I'd choose her over Trump even though I dislike her" etc lines too.

Be glad we are not part of your electorate or you'd be dealing with basically a state worse than California in terms of voting for the far left.

Young people turn out far less than the elderly though

I live in California mainly LA
BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE
stickers and signs everywhere and theyre already fading, I used to get a lot of shit for my Trump stickers/signs but ever since the DNC people have been more open to him, I don't get vandalized anymore either

Fellow Michifag here

Not a single person white or black has professed support of Hillary to me, literally living in Detroit, the epicenter of Democrat cuckoldry

Still I think those faggots in ann arbor might ruin it for us because 'muh woman president'

my wife say she should not be the first female president cause it would ruin it for the next female that comes after.

GF and I went camping in Washington state recently, didn't see any political signs in Seattle but there were Trump and Pence signs EVERYWHERE in the more rural areas, we were so happy

I read an article recently that a elementary school in Ann Arbor is asking 1st graders what gender they want to be called. If they cant decide then they will be referred to as a purple penguin (school mascot). Annnddd another future generation of wimpy liberals is being created.

What part of AZ? Yavapai county here. Only seen one Bernie sticker on a car. Everybody I talk to supports Trump or doesn't care at all. Also, one of the government officials for the county put a Trump bumpersticker on his car and some libcunt got all butthurt and "reported him" saying that since he uses the car for government business he shouldn't be allowed to advertise a candidate for president. Lolz

I bet if he had a Hillary/Bernie sticker it would have not been reported! Double standards are awesome aren't they?

I know of maybe 2 hillary supporters in CO. My uncle is one and the other is a SJW shaved head in my anatomy class. Her car has several hillary stickers.

I'm in Florida and spend about 12 hours per week on I-95.

Have yet to see one Hillary sticker or sign...and I'm actively looking for them.

Cook county here.
My red vote does not count.
But ill cast it anyway because I love my country.

I've seen one Hillary sign so far and I live in a solidly blue state. I was more surprised by the Gary Johnson yard sign I saw though.

It's actually kind of funny how Berntards wasted so much energy trying to fight Trump and his supporters while they were still technically competing with Hillary.

ma here I see like 1 hillary item a month

My International Investment and Trade Law/Policy professor (Law school, at a Philadelphia school) talked about "what the presidential candidates say about things" the other day as part of his introduction to the course. He spent most of the time talking about Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders, and added Hillary on almost as an afterthought.

Same goes for my Lefty classmates. They don't even want to TALK about her, and they still occasionally talk about Bernie like they want to just pretend him selling out was a bad dream they'll wake up from in 2020. Conspicuously absent, though, is all the Bernie gear and Bernie signage that used to be all over the place in our buildings, which has vanished into thin air and been replaced with...nothing. One or two of the cuckiest cucks have slapped Hillary stickers onto their laptops, but even now they're outnumbered by the few holdouts who haven't yet scraped all the Bernie shit off.

The undergrads are even less enthused. During the primaries, I would walk through their zone in the middle of campus and all the Bernie fags were out in droves, every single day, making a spectacle of themselves and pushing his platform. Now? Crickets. You'd think they weren't even aware it was an election year were it not for the single little "register to vote!" table sitting ignored in its own little corner.

The Left-wing energy is just totally gone, from party-every-day excitement to just absolute Bernout ruin. It's a mess.

Am canadian but while driving through ohio to Cedar Point saw many Trump signs, even displays, but literally 0 hillary signs.

My theory is that there are VERY view actual Hillary supporters, and the rest will just vote for her and not put any other effort like signs or campaigning. Hence the low rally turnout

On my drive home from up north Monday I saw some Trump stickers, I saw one Hillary sticker but when I got up close it ended up being a Hillary for prison sticker.

Only white people and humans go up north so that may have skewed the stickers.

My one acquaintance who was a BernieBro refuses to acknowledge that he sold out to Hillary. I think the Bernie supporters will stay home in Nov.

They do seem to all have a theme....probably went to college and major in something economically useless. Now has $40,000 in student loans and now blames "the system" even though they can't logically define what that means. I find it very amusing this thought process and at the same time scary that there are so many like this out there.

Bernie bought his third home...for $600K - paid in cash.

Yet the Bern fags still think he's the real deal. Sad.

>MFW my Lyft driver last night was very pro Trump and is probably lurking here right now

Yeah, it has nothing to do with the "principle" or "morality" that she claims. Just another butthurt lib doing anything they can to silence an opinion that they don't like.

Anyone else read about how much better Anti-Hillary merchandise is selling.

Here is a link to the Breitbart article which is obviously pro trump/conservative. I am ok with this sites bias as every other sight is biased in the other direction.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/04/cafepress-anti-hillary-merchandise-outselling-anti-trump-gear-by-over-814-percent/

>I think supporting Trump is more acceptable there as long as you aren't in some of the leftist universities or in poor neighbourhoods, or neighbourhoods with large amounts of minorities.

I regularly ride the Philly trains full of blacks with a MAGA hat on, and frequently walk around all the undergrad parts of my large university campus with it on just to soak up the sunshine and collect keks.

The blacks and hispanics never say shit or even look at me different, but the occasional queer-looking died-hair white kid occasionally gives me a dirty look or snaps a picture of me with their iphone like I don't see them sneak dissing. The only people to actually say anything about it to me have all been supporters who were super stoked to see someone repping Trump in public openly.

It probably helps that I'm well above 6' and found /fit/ before I found Sup Forums back in the day, but still. Opinions of Trump, even here in an urban Liberal hellhole, just aren't as "unfavorable" as the media would have you believe.

She has very little, if any authentic support. Trump has all the momentum.

Same here. The only Hillary signs I've seen are the ones that read "Hillary for Prison 2016". Meanwhile, I've seen several Trump/Pence 2016 signs, and even a leftover Bernie sign.

And this is in a major metropolitan area in a swing state.

Haven't seen a single Shillary sign in any yards around me.

We got balls and put out a Trump 2016 yard sign, under motion activated cameras surveillance of course lol.

What the fuck? People should sue the school for psychological damage on their children.

It seems like the "women will for Hillary because she's a woman" was just a meme. Women fucking hate each other's guts and backstab each other constantly, how on Earth would they vote for this sick psychopath instead of alpha male Trump? Everything in the news media is just garbage.

No, but lawn signs and bumper stickers are a good indication of excitement, which predicts turnout.

You know how I know it's going to be rigged?

The CIA , State Department ect have too much riding on Hillary.

For years these people have been like automotons serving the globalists and they ate up their own propaganda completely. They believe in spreading multiculturalism, in regime change Libya Syria and they're morally invested in it. They've been funding and arming ISIS for god sakes. So if they are repudiated in their mission they will have to live with themselves, that they're the bad guys. The State Department and various other agencies are also complicit in actual provable crimes also... the CIA may be involved in war profiteering but obviously they'll never face a consequences for that.

They're really going to attempt to rig it there's no doubt

I have yet to meet a Clinton supporter in real life. I think the dems are assuming that they automatically have the dem vote which is a bad move.

press f

your elections are rigged. your votes don't matter because you aren't voting for anything. the whole elections are a poorly produced theatrical play that is supposed to convince you that you are having democratic elections. (((they))) are running the show and hillary will be your president. that's just how it's going to be

Suing involves government officers, legal professionals and sometimes academic experts. All of those are owned by the other side.

Is the Trump campaign assigning volunteers for exit polls?

Hadn't checked the Trump site but seems like it would make sense.

Not 100% rigged. Not yet. Soon though no doubt.

How many of those ghetto residents were black?

I hope so but I wonder if it will matter if 99% of cable media ignores them.

I'm not saying they will successfully rig it but they will try

I saw my first Hillary sticker on a car today, north of DC in MD.

I have seen over 9000 Trump stickers though.