wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14039
youtube.com/watch?v=RZhWrS8ka6M
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-secret-earpiece/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SO TOTALLY BTFO

Again prove its not a hearing aid

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14039

Prove it is.

That explains why she was talking in slo mo.

I'm not sure you understand the burden of proof. If you can't get Sup Forums on board, then this isn't going anywhere.

I'm trying to helpout

You people are full of shit, how does Donald's dick taste?

Even if that were the case why would we elect someone who's senses have been so severely dulled?

Then she ommited health issues in her report m8 which opens a whole other can of worms sorry

Face it this shit is spreading and shes fucked either way

Sorry

She has a common cold.

No need for outbursts becuase the damage control is not working those are just what we call nerves

That's a bullshit excuse, most old people have hearing issues, most US candidates are old.

And do you guys remember the bathroom break that took ages at the democrat debate that one time? Maybe her piece was malfunctioning at the time

Both are bad for her. If it's a hearing aid then it's just more proof she is too old and handicapped to be president

No in your narrative she omits health issues and when that established speculation of what else she is ommiting is legitimate

Sorry

>TRUMP BTFO! HIS CAMPAIGN IS OVER!
>HILLARY BTFO! HER CAMPAIGN IS OVER!

Where are the fucking mods? This shitposting is getting way out of hand.

Sorry m8
SeeShe just fucked her self in your scenario as well and could of avoided it all by coming clean

You seem upset about something.

Lies, she has no major health issues.

Where have you been m8 the btfo meme has been misused since 2012

Well considering if you scenario was true she ommited her hearing issue in the health report and now has no legitimate proof she does not and now it leans more that she would hide something more severe if she could not come clean about this

>mfw a 25 dollar handheld HAM tranceiver and make Shilldog go like this:

She is confirmed puppet. A vote for her is a vote for the 1%.

Fuck off CTR. Americans are rightly concerned about her health. We don't want someone who is gojng to croak in the middle of a term. Even normies are talking about her health.

It's a legitmate concern, and if you shills keep calling people tinfoil it only makes you look worse.

There's shit in her ear. That is the only thing that has been established so far. Anything further is conjecture.

Either the bitch is old and can't hear, or she needs to be fed her answers. Perhaps she is hard of hearing AND she is being fed in answers. The speculation is natural.

Luckily other candidates need not bear this speculation because they don't keep little devices in their ear.

It's not about the meme, you dense retard. It's zero-content shitposting with absolutely no intent on furthering any discussion beyond that fucking meme and other meme posts of calling any deniers "shills". It's purely shitposting and far from thread-worthy. Whoever the janutors are need to be fucking fired because their quality control is non-existant.

This. Donald's team just need to send out interference on the radio spectrum that will block her earpiece. But she'll probably take a 'long bathroom break' and come back with something at the bluetooth or wifi frequency fitted by one of her aides.

You could tell someone was funneling words into her head just by the slow, unusual and stunted speech she was giving. Even if Hillary is not a great speaker, she doesn't typically enunciate and elongate her words like that. It's just so forced and obvious.

she's 68 and apparently has all these health issues. I used to think that your body only really goes to shit at like 70+.

Like a burger with bacon, lettuce, tomato and freedom sauce

If it is proven to be a hearing aid. You owe those CTR Shills 50 (you)s

I dont get your anger m8
Anyone denying something is in her ear is a shill m8 the facts are its either a hearing aid and her heslth report is fucked and delegitimized or a ear peice because needs coaching and is delegitmized

Sorry m8

BUMP
SHILLS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
KILLING THEMSELVES IN RECORD NUMBERS
EVERY SINGLE ILLARY SHILL LIVING ON US SOIL WILL BE ARRESTED AND PUT ON TRIAL FOR TREASON

Oh look, another lying leaf

Nope follow the thread
She is fucked either way

I'm not sure you understand the burden of proof, my friend. We acknowledge that there is something in her ear, that much is undeniable as the images have shown. You are the one claiming it is something, though. Do you have any proof to back this claim up?

It has already come out that this is the same ear piece actors use on productions when they miss a line.

How exactly would one go about proving such a thing? Wouldn't a "hearing aid" be the best way to pipe in answers?

Regardless, the old bitch wears a hearing aid aka she's an old tired bag of bones. It's really a prefect situation for us.

This

She is fucked either way so this is were the responses get really funny

Where*

youtube.com/watch?v=RZhWrS8ka6M

alex is on top of it

Semantics, argue from the perspective of twitter, normie land

This is Sup Forums. It's basically our responsibility to self moderate at this point. Pretty much the only things that are deleted are illegal.

FCC says that's very illegal and they'll find you in about 5 minutes pulling that shit.

she doesnt wear it everyday

we've never seen it before

We gonna do it anyway

hahaha. of course. The FCC is everywhere at once and will track you down and catch you with in 5 minutes.

is this nigger serious?

i don't know what you neckbeards are making such big deal about this

they're obviously cough-drops

Doubt she can repeat fast enough word for word what the person is saying. It's probably a coach on the other end telling her the next talking point to use after finishing up on an issue. But it's still fair game to call her out on it I suppose.

/thread

Obviously the new Apple earbuds

So just use a very short range jammer and get someone standing near Hillstein to hold it. I don't see how anyone would possibly detect it, except hillary and her team when they realise her earpiece isn't working, which would confirm everything.

This is how pathetic this shit has become now you hearing aid shills on here have been left in the rain by your own bosses
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-secret-earpiece/

According to biased snopes we all arent seing anything lol which is it now

>most old people have hearing issues

Except for Donald Trump who has perfect health.

another day, more bullshit

my god lol, it's like you're trying to build statues out of all the woodchips you produced from scraping the bottom of the barrel

Don't be so hard on them user, those shills need to eat, 5 cents at a time.

normally i would agree, however, with the mountain of lies that clinton has made, she has made the name for herself.

KILL YOURSELF LEAF
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

I would love to get the frequency they transmit on and have her say" as a young girl often I would pet my mimzy

Like Arizona Ice tea, skittles and nigger blood

>Sup Forums BTFO: the post

Bumperando
Either a secret comm dev ( it is )
Or snot from ear ( grose )

How would they know you exactly is holding it, in a crowd of people?

Either way, just turn it on and slip it into someone elses pocket/purse/bag, and let them be the carrier.

it's just the bright light reflecting off the inside of Her ear. Alex Jones-tier retards ITT.

Wow CTR getting scared?

BUMP
SHILLS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
KILLING THEMSELVES IN RECORD NUMBERS
EVERY SINGLE ILLARY SHILL LIVING ON US SOIL WILL BE ARRESTED AND PUT ON TRIAL FOR TREASON

You're broadcasting a jamming signal that'll look like a fucking fireworks show to anyone listening. They'll be able to locate your position in seconds. Whether or not they'll be there soon to come make an arrest is another story.

>user found with terrorist-device amidst the audience of hillary's inauguration, sources tell us, the rogue internet was behind this. This is goldstein, reporting live from the womb of artemis

This is the right question, we need to compile evidence that she doesn't wear hearing aids normally.

Top end hearing aids are basically impossible to see, yet these are quite obvious.

>prove it
the pictures?

>They'll be able to locate your position in seconds.
HAM here, no they won't. You'd have to be stupid and keep broadcasting for weeks for that to happen. The FCC doesn't have enough manpower to play cop.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14039
click the link faggot

Huma is so fucking sexy

Lol find me another example of this out of the millions of pictures of peopel with ears on the internet

Trump uses a cochlear though

it isn't a hearing aid, it's a device that prevents her grey matter to slip through her ears you sexist fuck

i imagine many muslimas look like her underneath their headcovers

I don't want my fucking president to need a hearing aid. My grandpa uses a fucking hearing aid.

both major candidates are grandparents. have you not noticed that? Trump cant even turn his neck all the way around -- prove otherwise.
In other words, you see him turn his stiff body when he wants to look to his side.

BTFO, drumpfags

Was this at a presidential forum?

No.

You know when you go on TV they make you wear those for stage direction. So you know...SNL...The Apprentice...things like that

Moron

>Abedin, Huma
>.goy

Lol you're retarded

It's just a flashlight. That she sticks in her ear.

Trump has a cochlear implant, which is a more drastic alternative to a hearing aid.
This was discussed here previously, you Trump-shills defended him as expected.

it probably tastes like a billion dollars

would suck

You are the only moron here, moron

>i dont know what a cochlear device looks like or how it works

Sorry m8 that shit is not going to fly

We have proof she has an earpiece that she uses for non hearing aid purposes.
The burden of proof is on the ine claiming she had a hearing aid, which has no corroborating evidence.

It's a hearing aid or a transmitter to have her lines fed to her...either way, it looks pitiful.

Tastes like leftist tears