Homestuck

New snapchat update.

Other urls found in this thread:

mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=001774
youtube.com/watch?v=XA1BrK1AFyc
youtube.com/watch?v=oJHJGgbpeMI
youtube.com/watch?v=sBfzZWo-fJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is Hussie going to end Homestuck and start a new project?

When is hussie going to end his life?

Oh my god who the fuck even cares about the Carapacians.

this

What the fuck are the carapacians even doing? Blowing up the moon so its the symbol of their planets?

it's a problem sleuth reference, probably
mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=001774

>homestuck calendar
>davekat

Just accept it, thread. They're going to consummate being terrible characters on Christmas under mistletoe.

>john and dave wear their god tiers
>nobody else does
why?

Dave's smiling, Into the fucking trash.

Karkat looks so fucking uncomfortable right now

Not gonna lie these fake snapchat updates are pretty cringy.

why have Sup Forums homestuck threads been so dead lately

most rational people have moved on

homestuck is dead

There seems to have been a steady decline of interest since things stopped being posted on the website proper. Cohen isn't really doing a good job of galvanizing anyone but shippers, and even then it's with characters whose voices are so distorted they might as well be in a wind tunnel.

Hussie used to do the 'jump from plot to plot' thing, but that was also during the time where you could expect several updates of dozens of pages a day. Cohen's work reads more like fanfiction of someone writing slice-of-life Homestuck than the comic proper. There was hope that things could turn around, but hope has abandoned this place. I think I only remain since I've been reading since Problem Sleuth, and I know Hussie can be great. I just... I just want Hussie to be sassy again. To not take shit from anyone, and mercilessly troll his fanbase. To laugh at fats. To be less concerned with his e-appearance. I keep hoping, and Nietzsche was right.

Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.

I really hope all these snaps actually go somewhere.

it feels like they're presently just small psx updates

At least PxS was safely ignorable.

There's nothing to talk about now. The series finally "ended", the ending sucked dick, the whole ride just got worse and worse that got amplified due to that stupid kickstarter, even the snapchat story isn't all that interesting since absolutely nothing of importance happens in it. Go on and do something else and forget this shitshow of a story and do something else instead of festering around this comic.

Arguably, so are these.

they're cute

Running our of arguments to have and waifus to post. Depending on the size and nature of the Epilogue, it may shake things up enough to reignite conversation, but aside from depressed John, we've been running on fumes for 8 months now.

post your happy johns

lol if you think Cohen will do anything with John being depressed

he was immediately happy for halloween

as a straight male, john will never be story relevant again

Here's John taking a pleasant stroll through nature.

halloween snaps aren't canon dumbass
that said if cohen is writing the rest of the comic and not just setting things up for the epilogue this comic is dead to me

>Dave only putting one arm there
>Kanaya puts both hands on him

It'll end in Karkat/Kanaya pseudo-incest.

Hussie is doing Epilogue though, and Hussie did Credits which introduced depressed John.

Mind you Hussie has dropped more John arcs then you can shake a stick at, but there's still a chance.

All Troll romance is techinically incest
Also, it seems like Rose, Dave and Kanaya are giving him fuckme eyes, its its double incest

I don't think you can ascribe anything to any of those eyes, aside from the artist's inability to draw eyes.

>barely even there

We'll never get anything more than then next to each other, face it

Well yeah, why would Dave show overt affection to his and his wife's slave?

Where is the joke cohen

No more updates today?

None of Cohen's snaps have exactly been a laugh riot

I can't really think of a joke in any of them

I can think of some jokes, but none I laughed at.

Halloween was his best showing, problematic Karkat being a legitimately funny joke and Jake's ass being a decent visual gag out the gate. Aside from that there's Calli eating being sort of funny, and not much else.

yeah but those were nowhere near as funny as the old comic

What happens when the Homestuck TV show stars dave and jade's kid? Will tumblr finally turn on Hussie?

Dead thread, dead comic. It's fucking bleak to see how the mighty have fallen. When the first snapchat happened, we blitzed through several thousand posts in a few hours.

Now nobody cares, and I wish I didn't care, too.

It's just so... nothing.

He was happy during halloween because he was with his friends

Looks more like they are wearing shirts in the same colors and symbol than actual god tiers. Neither have hoods

They already left for the most part.

comic isn't dying, i agree that the snaps are utter shit but the epilogue will get us active again, whether it's shit or not

Only if it's substantial I think. If all it is is "and then the kids and maybe Vriska escaped the black hole and went home" it isn't going to do much.

People getting reengaged by looking into how Hivebent turned out will have a bigger impact if that's all the Epilogue is.

I'm skeptical that Hivebent will bring people back. I would be really interested to see how many keys go unclaimed.

Where will it even be sold?

>Hivebent
u wot m8?

If I remember correctly, it was going on steam.
Would it have to go through Greenlight though, if that is the case, since WP is an indie developer?

andrew is releasing all of act 5.1 again
adjusted for today's sensitive, politically correct audience

This exists

youtube.com/watch?v=XA1BrK1AFyc

>Update
>nobody cares
Great job Cohen

So does this

youtube.com/watch?v=oJHJGgbpeMI

Gee, more reminders that the music team has better taste than the writing team.

i love tensei

The music team has been around since the beginning in many cases

>muh epilogue
>muh basco
>muh tv show

lol keep on drinking that spooky kool-aid son

Accept that they'll happen, but they'll be shit.

Didn't Bowman do a Davekat song?

malcolm browm did it
not bowman
stop this meme

Malcom Bowman?

youtube.com/watch?v=sBfzZWo-fJ4

why are jade/dave fags so pathetic?

i cri evry time ;_;

That was more emotional than anything davekat ever did.

nausea is not an emotion

Can someone please tell why Cohen is hated

>lately

/hst/ was always at least half-dead

Wait, do you not recognise "Luv U FIVE-eva"? Shit man, how new are you? I thought that even permeated the normies.

Technically it is.

Underqualified for his position, dumb SJW tweets, snapchats haven't been very good, looks stupid in a white shirt.

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

He's not very funny, and in general a pretty bad writer, put in charge of a multi-million dollar franchise with no real evidence that he can handle it, and is vocally adamant about forcing his own politics into it.

Any evidence of this?

Yes. His bad writing and not very funny-ness is evident in the snapchat. There are tweets about him saying he's gonna making everything super political because Donald Trump won, I don't have them saved, but someone else definitely does.

>SJW Tweets
Really? Like what?

dave/jade fags using normie memes

A tweet that said he plans to use twitter as a weapon against fascism by making it more queer. He later said on Reddit that the tweet does hold relevance to Hiveswap, but in another post that it wasn't specifically about Hiveswap.

>writer
>can't write

Damn!

*he plans to use his writing as a weapon*

So, Donald Trump will be in hiveswap

DONALD TRUMP WILL BE IN HOMESTUCK

According to the Reddit hugbox, it's already political, because Trizza is a villain in it. And she's apparently a fascist. Despite that not making any sense.

I think it makes perfect sense

Oh boy, a political statement by way of the worlds easiest straw man! That'll save Homestuck!

No, Cohen will use Homestuck to save us.

Do you not remember anything about Act 5?

He also posted on his tumblr that he enjoys making hets uncomfortable by making gays centerstage.

As a gay, I fucking hate mindsets that put us on a pedestal instead of just treating us normal. Gee, thanks for the token relationship between two characters with no prior romantic chemistry. You have saved my people.

>Heir to a Monarchy
>Facist

>Gee, thanks for the token relationship between two characters with no prior romantic chemistry. You have saved my people.

Same, user.
I also feel shit about them going "gay all the way" and Cohen+Shelby forgetting that trolls are bisexual (or things like Roxy, even if she were with another chick, was extremely male-leaning and had said every guy she had met up to John was hot) for the sake of making everyone "queer" to "piss off straighties."

If you're gonna do representation you could at least use your poor writing to make it canon with characters that already had the quality you're trying to show off.

Am I using the wrong word for "Supreme central authority used to control a populous and brutally suppress dissent"?