/crusader/

/crusader/
We're just getting started edition

Official Pastebin: pastebin.com/TW7c3qtZ

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=KB9K0zGfCr8&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVMGvrOlKUUSlI&index=3

I'll add more to the pastebin as well as any relevant information as it arises or is brought to my attention.

I tried starting this last night but it was a bit late. We'll see how this works.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalistpapers.org/us/got-guns-youre-going-to-hell-says-pope-francis
culturalmarxism.net/pope-francis-christians-with-guns-are-going-to-hell/
thepoliticalinsider.com/wow-the-pope-just-angered-christian-gun-owners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

owo, whats this? >:3

A new general I started last night. I don't know why no one has made this already.

Britain First are MI5

What do you mean? Are you saying it's a honey pot?

Alright so back from my days of being lefty i see EDL, Britain First etc as being scummy dickheads.
However now I have found myself in a difficult position where i guess i'm not too distant from them in terms of ideology.
But still i look at them and see a group of morons who have achieved very little and don't seem to have any sort of plan on what to do except go on much marches, sing songs and break stuff occasionally.
So am i just fooling for the left wing propaganda?

and what exactly is this? is the EDL song in the paste bin just banter cos its a good song or are you EDL? and what are you proposing? Go to middle east and kill some muslims?

Basically anything advertised online, or found online in this category is a honey pot. If its on the Onion network, it is CERTAINLY a honey pot

If you want a good group of guys to fantasize with about overthrowing the government, you are going to have to do it the old fashion way. In person, at pubs and gun ranges.

>or are you EDL
yeah not cause he's a yank or anything

fuck off paki

paki paki paki paki paki paki paki pakpaki paki paki pakpaki paki paki pakpaki paki paki pakpaki paki paki pakpaki paki paki pakpaki paki paki pakpaki paki paki pak

goddammit was meant for

I assume there is something to this
A group you want to go /crusade/ with for example
I assume some of them are English
I assume some of them have a view on EDL or perhaps some connection to them?
What i'm trying to ask is whether youse can redpill me on the EDL/are the EDL good/are youse even EDL supporters?

>fuck off paki
wtf someone asked a question he must be a paki

why the fuck would assyrians have an american flag in their background?

lol who is buying this shit, they are proto easterners/russians and leftists. not some sort of "american army" lmao.

lrn2 middle eastern geopolitics pol

Well look. All I've done here is create a general grouping this stuff together. What we can do is get this going as a popular general and then go from there in whichever direction seems best. Just like what they did with the Clinton foundation general. Once it got popular they spring boarded into actually taking some serious action.

The intention of this is not just to meme.

>French flag
JUST...

Dieu le veut

This is exactly how I feel about national action. Potential but it is ran by a bunch of fucktards who think graffiting "fak off paki scum" followed by heiling hitler is making change.

No I'm not EDL. I'm an American I don't know anything about them beyond having watched a one hour documentary on them and knowing that they're against Muslims.

These groups fail because at their core they are groups centred not around bettering yourself or your country, but around hating those who you see as worsening your country. For a gorup to not be completely slaughtered in public opinion, it must be positive.

I'm not saying I don't hate those who demean the country, but it must be a clandestine aspect of ones politics and image.

Sshhhh tough one.

Fair play so what is this? is it just you? what do you want? am i right about forming a group of lads with guns to go kill ISIS on some sort of crusade or is it a thing at home where you do local stuff or is this more of a discussion on crusades and weapons and Islam and shit?? i dunno wtf this is lol

What is this?

Them underage beta hands tho

Context?

Are these Christians praying?

That's exactly what my grandmother said whe she lost her mind.

Its really nothing tbqh. All I've done here is created a general. I've written up a pastebin listing some political parties and organizations that generally stand against Islamic influence, as well as some youtube links to some songs. That's all I've done. I'm a nobody, I'm not with any organization. I just have an issue with islam same as most people on here. There are other generals, two about the election in america in fact. So I figured it would be a good idea to make one against islam.

That's all there is to it. Where we go with this is for us to decide.

Im the op btw im just on a bus now.

fair play lad, i'm down

Glad to have you on board my nigga

Opération uncuck France soon.

I know this guy (am kind of acquainted with via fb) who is hanging out with the Kurds because the military rejected him for mental reasons. After Uncle Sam realized he was a danger to himself and others, he did one of those weekend tactical camps in the desert and got EMT certified and now /crusades/ by teaching dudes near Ibril how to wrap bandages.

Are all crusaders batshit insane autismo patriots like this?

They were praying

Black guy says something, interrupting them or something

Manlet knocks the fuck out of him

No but these people definitely exist. I have no intention of doing anything that autistic nor would I encourage anyone to.

I got you my nigga
I will be sure to give a reply if i see it again

I made a load of right wing friends from Poland while i was on some Catholic camp thing. They are all for Crusading or at least the church uncucking itself
When the pope said anyone that owns a gun is going to hell i nearly lost it. So are any of y'all Catholic? if not, what?

Im catholic. I don't agree with the pope but I'm not against him. I never heard the gun thing though. I think he's a good man and I respect him. But that doesn't mean I'm going to do what he says and act tolerant to muslims. The funny thing is I'm actually very tolerant and have no issue with any other group exept muslims.

Like a fuckin bosssssssssssssssssss.

Manlets 1

Niggers 0

Yeah its much the same view i get from many Catholics
The pope seems like a genuine pretty good guy. But he is still cucked. I wish we could have a nice principled right winger who didn't let muslims walk all over him. And yh im not a white supremacist or whatever. I just think there are certain ways you can decide whether a culture is better or worse than another. A lot of the culture in Asia has a lot of hard working and shit which in Britain we are in need of because we are lazy as fuck. But it also means we are efficient because we try to save ourselves the effort if we can. Places in the Caribbean have a culture of just being lazy and not really giving a shit at all. Whereas in parts of Africa like Ghana they are very hard working. I think we just wan't to pick out the ideal qualities from different cultures. The issue with Islam is it cannot function or be compatible with any others. And i think they are far from the best. Treatment of women, rape, slavery and shit like that. Some cultures just have very little to offer so aren't desirable.

Gonna need a source on that Pope quote.

thefederalistpapers.org/us/got-guns-youre-going-to-hell-says-pope-francis

culturalmarxism.net/pope-francis-christians-with-guns-are-going-to-hell/

thepoliticalinsider.com/wow-the-pope-just-angered-christian-gun-owners/

eh none of them are fantastic sources but im pretty sure he said it

Lancashire reporting in