It's happening!

It's happening!

Drudge has put up his infamous apostraphe. Check for yourself, upper left of the page.

Apostrophe=catastrophe

It's his way of signaling that something massive is incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

aaps.wufoo.com/reports/comments-concerns-about-candidate-health/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when was the last time this happened?

holy shit

it isn't an apostrophe though

IT

IS

A

GRAVE

proof about the apostrophe meaning anything?

this

I have never heard of this type of shorthand warning on drudge.

RDY

thats called a backtick

backtick: `

apostraphe: '

>1 post by this ID

I remember something a while ago. Hope some other user can give the scoop

When was the last time this was used? I hope it's based assange my dick would be diamonds

Please stop shitposting, 英語先生.

>grave accent
>grave

Hillary is dropping out officially over health reasons. She will apologize and cry, but it's for the money in the end.

This.

Isnt longcat one of these signals on Sup Forums too?

Does this dude actually have any inside information? I thought his site was just a really popular web 1.0 news aggregator.

He's one of us.

Reporters from everywhere overwhelm him with emails daily with whatever scoop they have

They're all looking for clicks and Drudge has the power to provide them

He gets tons of inside scoops

Who cares what doctors think? They also say being fat is unhealthy and insist there are two genders. Do we really even need doctors anymore? All they do is peddle drugs for people like Martin Shkreli.

can someone confirm

Last times were before 9/11 and Fukushima.

>a fucking leaf

fuck off leaf you stupid bastard

wew lad

Sausage?

How many scoops, do you reckon?

Fukushima

At least many

We need some sauce on this. Sure, its weird, but someone better come up with something now or all of this is conjecture

why is she holding an RPG-9

She should have a LAW

ALL OF THEM CMONNNNNN

Hillary publicly announces she is dropping out

And also that she is dying, makes peace with the world by exposing (((them))) and endorsing Trump
God that would be great

and why is that

Because the only thing about pedshit worse than how fucking disgusting they are is how fucking stupid they are

Shillary is dropping out and Berstein sanders is taking over

She worships Moloch, she's going to the grave with that shit.

dubs gets shillary out of the race today

Two, of course.

>infamous apostraphe
Wat?

The other 20% still said she should release her medical records. Guys I think she is done, but it's kind of depressing that she is defeated by illness. I want to see her overwhelmingly defeated by the American peop. This type of victory will hang over Trump's head his entire first term with shit like "He only won because Hillary was ill."

Then of course we will see all the shitty establishment in congress constantly battling him and slowing any progress he wants to make.

Channeling my inner stray.

This.

She committed to serving the demon, for eternity she'll be screamin'.

`

Because the RPG-9 is a Russian Anti tank weapon

The LAW is American made!

Talmudism.

If his shit is more constipated, he's more concentrated.

K

Is... it happening?

I think this one is a killer. 71% say she's unfit to serve. 20% still say she should release medical records. This entire poll is almost unanimously against her. As is reality.

proofs? Would be nice to know that Sup Forums's arms reach that far.

it's been confirmed

hillary's skin is shedding
she is in the final stage of metamorphosis

Feel better?

aaps.wufoo.com/reports/comments-concerns-about-candidate-health/
Doctors hate Hillary.

lol... thats a lotta autsism

No one wants that.

>Then of course we will see all the shitty establishment in congress constantly battling him and slowing any progress he wants to make.
Are you retarded? A Republican will lose their seat if they go against their newly elected leader.

don't go outside tomorrow

Kill yourself

>71% say she's unfit to serve

who are these hacks judging someones health from tv appearances? That's for shitposters like me to do. I thought doctors would respect their profession a bit more than that.

Can someone that has actual knowledge please confirm this since the OP just hit and run in his own thread. Please don't shit up this board with conjecture.

I'm gonna need some evidence for this comma=catastrophe thing lads

RUSSIA TO FIRE NUKES AT SYRIA
TANKS ON THE GROUND IN 20
WORLD
WAR
BEGINS

OP made this shit up.

It is ominous though

>Australia

Errrrr..................................... no

OH FUG

Really makes you think.

> one post

fuckin nips, period stains on frog flags

>He's a Jew
>One of us
Only one user

WW3 starts when Turkey attacks Germany next week.

KEK WILLS IT
I WARNED YOU
9/11 IT BEGINS
STAY SAFE LADS

>DIGITS
FUCK

>stoke is a serious health concern..coughing fits like that is NOT simply seasonal allergies.. mid cardiac failure or Sandifers syndrome from "keeping all her lies straight" are common among LYING LAWYERS>>>I SEE IT EVERY MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe she got syphilis TB or AIDS from Billy Bligh???

CROOOKED

>storing tanks in the air

>Digits

Turkey couldn't even attack itself

I hope we get a wall for you too.

At least I could fight for a cause then. Not some meme war against russia.

the guy literally decides which news stories will be big.

every major politician in the US and likely in the world has staff that follow his website religiously.

he's also completely independent of the mainstream media and they want to shut him down because he links news articles they'd rather be buried.

> Dr. Patel, based on what you have seen, is Hillary fit to serve? Again, just based on what you have seen, not a formal diagnosis.

> BAH GAWD WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT I HAVENT SEEN HER MEDICSL RECORDS

Is that what you would prefer?

my friend vova says this is special tactic called russian tank in air

Not so fast. In this war Germany will be fighting to relocate the entire Turkish population to their land, and Turkey will be fighting to keep their people in their land.

>88 doctors commented....

what is this thread

are you people on drugs?

Can someone who ISN'T a leaf respond?

I'm not a leaf. I'm a star :D Or a stripe.

KEK HAS BLESSED THIS THREAD
PRAISE HIM

yes

Medical doctors, who make observations based on many years of study, working with patients in these populations and using observational evidence to make logical determinations based on symptomatic deduction.

Essentially, people who are less retarded than you

1:10 chance of getting dubs so you're actually a few posts behind average in this thread.

Dubs are too common to get excited about.

>and likely in the world
Okay you may be overestimating his reach here a little. I get it he has influence in tbe U.S. but I never even heard of him before Sup Forums. There isn't even any conservative overlap because conservatism in the U.S. is more like Christian Libertarianism than conservatism of the European kind.

>It's happening!

IM STILL A VIRGIN!!

Is...is Hillary Frieza?

Or is she Cell?

go on tinder, get a date
there problem solved it has never this disgustingly easy and you still can't get it right

No

SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE ALT-RIGHT

what is this

What gets covered in the states though goes overseas.

>Risked getting #Barbell'd to break the (((Lewinsky))) story and defended Andrew Breitbart when he called out the Frankfurt School

>Not an honorary Aryan

the common people probably dont know much about him, but i bet your leaders do.

>some of you guys are against communism!

wow, no shit?

welcome to ps we have communists here too