Medical School Professor gives Mrs. Clinton 1 year to live

According to the presenter, the Professor is unidentified for fear of reprisal. Claim made is that HRC is suffering from Vascular Dementia and has a shorter lifespan than someone with Alzheimer's. The Professor's opinion is that VaD is progressive and since she was likely diagnosed in 2013, an average lifespan is 3-5 years, leaving her about 1 year to live.

If accurate, we should know a lot more about her VP.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ

Other urls found in this thread:

aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/31/us/politics/hillary-clinton-doctor-letter.html?_r=0
prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this woman's next video will be "Please hire me"

She has the common cold, she has no major medical issues and these are all lies made up by the right.

Long enough to nuke Russia and damn us all.

Turns out that professor has a week to live. The diagnosis is suicide. Two bullets to the back of the head

Bullshit, I actually AM a neurologist.

Vascular dementia is not a rapidly progressive disease, it's pathophysiology is repeated ischaemic insults that can be years apart.

She had transverse sinus thrombosis before. Is there another clot? A tumor?

Apparently the MRI shows clear damage from infarction, but I don't have the means to look at them myself to confirm.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums nigger

She's going to start a war for sure

she has nothing to lose, the only thing she has is her own seething hatred for humanity

Dyin' Lyin' Killary Clinton is on ACE Inhibitors for stroke prevention.
>FACT: In very late 2012 Illary was diagnosed with a blood clot. In her brain.

Blood clots cause strokes, and Hypertension is the most important modifiable risk factor for ischemic stroke.

What is THE premier hypertension medication, and also a medication that causes persistent dry coughing in many cases? ACE Inhibitors(ACEI)
>aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/

Dyin's doctor could prescribe her ARBs which might get rid of the cough: but ARBs are not as good and have increased mortality in comparison to ACEI. Why wouldn't Illary go for something that is less likely to kill her when she knows she can lie her way around the coughing?
>Extensive clinical trials confirm that ARBs have no unique role in the prevention of stroke. If one considers the unique cardiovascular protective benefits of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, however, the choice of first-line therapy for prevention of stroke is perhaps not a choice at all!
>stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/

Persistent coughing can be diagnosed as seasonal allergies. Hillary is making sure you know about her "seasonal allergies" on the letter from her doctor. Why wouldn't she be on hypertension medication after a blod clot was found in her brain? All her report says is Coumadin and "seasonal allergies."They are intentionally playing this up because once it can no longer be hid it will "come out"(tee hee) that it was a "misdiagnosis" and it was really just a side effect of her hypertension medication that "oh-so-many" people take.

But she's taking it because she had a clot in her brain, and could stroke out at any moment.

All the meanwhile people shoot off much worse diseases that will make Hillary's health look like maybe not such a big deal in comparison when it finally comes out.

I know for fact that she doesn't suffer from any serious illness. It's just fatigue.

underrated

you don't know anything for a fact you're just a low IQ shill

Where is this report that she is on anti-coagulants?

>She has the common cold, she has no major medical issues

noice

Hopefully their prognosis was off by a few months.

>Professor is unidentified
So in other words he doesn't exist.

I'm suspended on Sup Forums, so i'm posting here for the next four days.

We don't rate posts here, faggot.

i give this post 2/10 would not read again

FFS!!! What now?! She gets elected then dies of AIDs or whatever she has and then we have to put up with these two guys for the next 4 years!!

>posting in a hillary clinton health conspiracies thread about how OTHER people's opinions arent based on fact
lol i hope you all screencap this thread and pull it up in a year and realize how willing to swallow stupid bullshit you've become because of hating hillary clinton

>nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/31/us/politics/hillary-clinton-doctor-letter.html?_r=0

It says she's taking Thyroid medication, Coumadin(warfarin), antihistamines(cover for her ACEi), and vitamin B12.

It says nothing about any blood pressure medication, which makes NO FUCKING SENSE since read my fucking pasta.

Hillary's "CONCUSSION" was most likely a TIA aka a mini-stroke and she probably went on ACEis after that to keep her from dying.

The vitamin B12 is most likely because she is on a diuretic as part of her stroke prevention regimen and has a deficiency because B vitamins are water soluble.

She's trying to hide this for as long as possible because the cough isn't a big deal and ACEis will keep her alive. She's lying about the seasonal allergies, "63 days to go!!," that's how long she has to keep it up for

If people knew her full litany of medications they'd start questioning her TRUE health issue, aka her stroke concerns.

FUCK HILLARY CLINTON FUUUCK THAT LYING BITCH. DON'T LET HER GET AWAY WITH THIS Sup Forums

>presumably well-advised neurologist browses Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is supposed to be filled with virgin NEETS
How does this happen?
>Inb4 (((neurology)))

Sauce?

Common cold doesn't last for months

politicians with health problems should learn how to gracefully resign. remember when teddy kennedy was diagnosed with a brain tumour? did he gracefully resign??? NO!!!! he fucking died in office and left his constituents without representation. what a fuckass.

same with gabby whats her name from AZ who was shot in the head. she declined to resign until she was basically forced to.

>anonymous person says something that validates my presumptions
>I immediately take it for fact

I know for a fact you're a cunt.

how you wanna start the nukes with your wooden computers?

Why didn't he give her more years? Talk about a stingy doctor.

>politician promises to legalize gay marijuana
>make him Prime Minister

my dad always told me don't believe stories where people have no names

Falling for the virgin NEET meme.

The anons who post on Sup Forums cover the entire employment, age, and socio-economic gammut.

that's because he didnt know about LE EPIC CLINTON DETHSQAD

when the old hag dies, Bill will have the time of his life.

Underrated.

I don't know. Bill seems kind of numb to the world these days.

I've been telling people it's a bait and switch for a while now. They're running the "first woman president" bid now, but that's just a pretty ruse. When she dies, theor REAL president goes in.

Stuff likes this has got to make the dem establishment so pissed

>Make backroom deal to let Obummer be president and she gets next go
>Surrounds herself with puppets and psycophants while using connections to the
party to remove undesirables
>Because of said psycophants don't find out the extent of her medical issues until after the nominations
>Stuck backing her because the opposition has basically said he will destroy them all

Hillary is a selfish witch. Don't expect her to care about such things as Bill's rapes or her own health.

This beast intends to be the first female President. Even if only for a day, the title will be her's if she dupe enough Americans into imagining she's not a treasonous POS.

He doesn't give a fuck. I bet he didn't touch Hillary (sexually) for years. I think this whole campaign and his marriage with he old bat is just a huge distraction for him...He seems like a guy who wants to lay on the beach somewhere, and in the evening get blowjobs and fuck youg chicks and play his saxophone.

... their real president is tim kaine?

@6:55 "Loud noises and other noxious stimuli can on occasion trigger seizing events..."

You know what to do at your next Hillary rally , don't you?

prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html

wow really makes the neurons fire

My opinion is that the professor has about a week to live

Can you feel it anons? The tides have finally turned away from Hillary.

Decades, trips kraut. Decades.

That's the one they're preparing to go in after hillar kicks the bucket. Hint "bait and switch". First woman president is the bait.

yeah... im sure she's never heard an airhorn on the campaign trail. how will she handle it?!

why wouldnt they just run tim kaine with their illuminati powers? why is there always a layer of pointless convloution to these plots?

Does the Speaker of the House become VP in that case? Or is that only a temporary thing until a new one is selected.

>"Loud noises and other noxious stimuli can on occasion trigger seizing events..."

"Loud noises and other noxious stimuli can on occasion trigger seizing events..."

Who would really vote Kaine?

At least Hillary has the Soccer Mom vote

Why risk it? Nobody knows kaine, but everyone knows hillary, and they also know women want "their turn".

I'd have to look it up and see actually.

until his sudden extreme depression makes him kill himself with 6 pistol rounds in the chest

Read a book. Hes right about vascular dementia.

Although personailty changes, loss of judgement, hallucinations and short term memory loss are all symptoms of this so...

nice

(You)
How do i upboat this post?

Than you for Correcting The Record.

Wanna know why this Med School Professor isn't an actual doctor?

Because if you can't do, teach.

Why is this boy dressed up as the Wendy's girl?

If I'm reading the right bit, then amendment 25 section 2 says

>Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, then President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take the office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both houses of Congress.

She fell down the stairs and onto 20 knives

>Clinton has stroke in middle of debate
>instantly DQ'd
>Historical victory for Trump
>US and Russia renew relations, allying against a common enemy: Islams
>Brexit sparks the collapse of EU and UN alike as member countries reassert their sovereignty against the refugee invasion
>immigration from africa/middle east is halted

What next? Where do we go from there?

How do we solve the problem of the current immigrant refugees?
How do we create an environment where the nuclear family can once again thrive?
Should there be incentives for indigeonous western europeans to having children? (to offset the immigrant populations accelerated birthrates)
How is Islamic influence in the western european nations handled?
How do we fix brazilian pedophilia?

Whats the next step?

>those people in the comments saying shit about how "no she isnt sick, she possessed by demonic spirits!"

jesus christ, neocons are fucking imbeciles.

Prediction: Trump will win, Hillary will die in 2017, and the media will say she died from a broken heart because she lost.

If Hillary dies, the Russians did it, or maybe an alt right crazy (the new dangerous right wing extremists.)

Hopefully Assange has some shit pertaining to her health to release.

>want to become president so badly
>mary into a political family,husband becomes prez but that's ok, your turn is soon
>become first lady
>husband cheats on you, ignore it because divorce would be disastrous to your career
>have to pretend to like him
>become senator
>get defeated by first black president, oh well
>just wait 8 more years then its your turn
>be Sec State in meantime
>leave office for 2016
>bump head, spend six months recovering
>start coughing a lot
>start twitching, cant control it, nod repeatedly at every public appearance to hide it
>need to sleep for 16 hours a day
>cough up green septum
>deny everything but it only gets worse
>realize you might really be sick
>oh no
>not now
>please not now
>please

Remove Jews. Literally the answer to all of those questions.

that nod is unnerving

But that's typical for a psychopath. Don't worry too much. They don't hurt the same way normal people do.

Is Hillary going full JUST on us?

I genuinely believe this. She has major health issues she's not disclosing.

We rock out with our cocks out.

It doesn't matter. Soros will get her corpse to a taxidermist and turn her into a literal marionette. They put way to much money into her to let such a silly thing as death get into their way.

We need to keep a closer eye on Tim Kaine to see whether he's meeting with Soros or other globalist bigwigs to be groomed as their protege.

He's a jesuit CIA operative that did his stint in Honduras helping the Contras.

This doesn't surprise me at all.

Last night she looks sickly and confused. She was agitated and rambling.

She is definitely not a healthy person. She's certainly unfit to lead our nation.

AGREED!

>Long enough to nuke Russia and damn us all.

>She's going to start a war for sure
>she has nothing to lose, the only thing she has is her own seething hatred for humanity

Both of you are so based.

We're all fucked.

It makes sense why her VP is Kaine. There is a legitimate concern of her dying, so she couldn't choose Warren or Sanders to get the cuck vote.

Yep, he's their guy.

Kek wills it!